Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Continue The Story #2

Default Continue The Story #2 (Forum Game)

Heyo guys, today we're gonna be playing a little game I like to call "Continue the story" and for those of you who currently have no idea of what in the blazers I'm rambling about, then here's a quick, short description regarding the game.

Okay so basically, I'll start off with a simple sentence that may or may not have an ending, then the person who replies below me would have to continue that sentence, thus creating a longer sentence.

Then, the third person who replied would have to continue the second person's sentence, with respect to all the other sentences so it doesn't go out of topic. Now I get this can kinda get your head scratching at first , but bare with me, for it's honestly fairly simple.

Here's an example:

Minedeath : A boy was walking home from school.

1st Reply : then suddenly a golden giraffe wearing
    a tuxedo flew towards him.

2nd Reply : But the boy was smart and cautious, so he backed away from the marvellous entity.

3rd Reply : The giraffe kept taking a step foward..

Alright then, hopefully y'all get what's going on. Without further ado, here's the first sentence to the story! :

One Sunday Night, a girl was eating popcorn in the kitchen....
    Last edited by MineDeath; 12-09-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

and she had a stroke and died. The end.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    and she had a stroke and died. The end.
    But then she came back to life,.....
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

And realised that this death has happened before

(For legit idk how many times the first reply has been the death of MC)

IGN:StarByte

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

Default Dragon speaking...

and feels shocked, the fires is surrounding himself.
    I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised. Oh, he's a bit fierceness, careful.

and it turns out there are wiz who curse him to be immortal and the wiz ask him to --

the wizard turns everyone into a dragon

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    the wizard turns everyone into a dragon
    the dragons use and combine their powers to make the grand dragon who they named, The Chaos Dragon! This dragon has all the powers of each dragon, and creates a new realm for all of them to suitably live and thrive.
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    the dragons use and combine their powers to make the grand dragon who they named, The Chaos Dragon! This dragon has all the powers of each dragon, and creates a new realm for all of them to suitably live and thrive.
    Within this new realm, there are new mysterious beings called Tuxirrafes, which are basically giraffes wearing oversized tuxedos.
    IGN - MineDeath
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Quote Originally Posted by MineDeath View Post
    Within this new realm, there are new mysterious beings called Tuxirrafes, which are basically giraffes wearing oversized tuxedos.
    Although, these were not your average tuxedos... They were made of Coal and Iron from Minecraft. Sike, they're made of mega titanium and obsidian.
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

And now a quote from yours truly...

My 8th grade teacher

You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

Alright, so this is what we got so far:

On One Sunday Night, a girl was casually eating popcorn in the kitchen. When suddenly out of the blue, she had a stroke and passed away. Thankfully, but mysteriously, she was resurrected back to life, and somehow she recalls her death, as if it has happened before. Then Suddenly, she began getting surrounded by somewhat of an aura of dark orange flames that never seemed to burn her, and in front of her stood an evil wizard. She felt scared and shocked, but the wizard only smiled as he proudly turned her into an immortal, bloodthirsty dragon. Then later the evil wizard ended up using his knowledge on the dark arts to turn literally every single entity within the multiverse into a dragon. Then after that, all the dragons began using their power to create another huge, magnificent dragon, known as the "Chaos Dragon". The Chaos dragon was so powerful that it banished them all into a mystical land, not bound the laws of time and space. Within this realm there were many strange entities, including strange entities called Tuxirrafes, which are basically giraffes wearing oversized tuxedos. Although, these were not your average tuxedos... They were made of Coal and Iron from Minecraft. Sike, they're made of mega titanium and obsidian and they even had the ability to breathe fire. The wizard then began to rule over them as their supreme overload when suddenly,......
    IGN - MineDeath
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

another weird entity appeared out of no where, decapitating the Wizard's head. He looked powerful, but doesn't seem to know how to use his powers properly. He turned around and revealed himself, a weird skeletal head. A few seconds later, his eyes started to glow red and lasers started shooting out of it..