Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Email changing

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Awoosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    location not found
    Posts
    100

    Default Email changing

    Is there any possible way for me to change the email of my Growtopia account without, well, without knowing my old email? I have completely forgot what email I was using back then, I have created tons of emails over the past few years and I want to have the advanced security on my account but I can't since I don't have my old email. If you think you can help me, please let me know, I will be all ears.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    Is there any possible way for me to change the email of my Growtopia account without, well, without knowing my old email? I have completely forgot what email I was using back then, I have created tons of emails over the past few years and I want to have the advanced security on my account but I can't since I don't have my old email. If you think you can help me, please let me know, I will be all ears.
    Just email support, what I did last time too when I was in your situation, can't guarantee it will work out as well though due to the change in the support after Ubisoft.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    We cant help you.. You should try to contact support for an assistant

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Awoosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    location not found
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    We cant help you.. You should try to contact support for an assistant
    I just did after this, in an email, and then I got an email back right after, saying that support@growtopiagame.com is not their email anymore and then I just had flashbacks of me writing a poem and putting my heart into that email. Informed myself a little more and emailed Ubisoft. I am hoping to get this thing done very soon.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

  5. #5
    Guardian Gatello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    I just did after this, in an email, and then I got an email back right after, saying that support@growtopiagame.com is not their email anymore and then I just had flashbacks of me writing a poem and putting my heart into that email. Informed myself a little more and emailed Ubisoft. I am hoping to get this thing done very soon.
    You may refer to the following link to have a clear guide on how to contact support:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    I just did after this, in an email, and then I got an email back right after, saying that support@growtopiagame.com is not their email anymore and then I just had flashbacks of me writing a poem and putting my heart into that email. Informed myself a little more and emailed Ubisoft. I am hoping to get this thing done very soon.
    You can email them through this https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    You may refer to the following link to have a clear guide on how to contact support:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk
    :ccccccccccccccccc

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Punchas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    I've had the same issue, unfortunately, support was unable to resolve it as the email is one of the important things in verifying who this account belongs to. Let me know if you'll have any success in getting this issue solved and I might try my luck as well.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

    IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •