Thread: Email changing

Default Email changing

Is there any possible way for me to change the email of my Growtopia account without, well, without knowing my old email? I have completely forgot what email I was using back then, I have created tons of emails over the past few years and I want to have the advanced security on my account but I can't since I don't have my old email. If you think you can help me, please let me know, I will be all ears.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    Is there any possible way for me to change the email of my Growtopia account without, well, without knowing my old email? I have completely forgot what email I was using back then, I have created tons of emails over the past few years and I want to have the advanced security on my account but I can't since I don't have my old email. If you think you can help me, please let me know, I will be all ears.
    Just email support, what I did last time too when I was in your situation, can't guarantee it will work out as well though due to the change in the support after Ubisoft.
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

We cant help you.. You should try to contact support for an assistant

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    We cant help you.. You should try to contact support for an assistant
    I just did after this, in an email, and then I got an email back right after, saying that support@growtopiagame.com is not their email anymore and then I just had flashbacks of me writing a poem and putting my heart into that email. Informed myself a little more and emailed Ubisoft. I am hoping to get this thing done very soon.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

I just did after this, in an email, and then I got an email back right after, saying that support@growtopiagame.com is not their email anymore and then I just had flashbacks of me writing a poem and putting my heart into that email. Informed myself a little more and emailed Ubisoft. I am hoping to get this thing done very soon.
    You may refer to the following link to have a clear guide on how to contact support:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk
    Instagram: @gatello.gt
    Discord: Gatello#3430
    Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
    Click here for support's link

You can email them through this https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gatello View Post
    You may refer to the following link to have a clear guide on how to contact support:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk
    :ccccccccccccccccc

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

I've had the same issue, unfortunately, support was unable to resolve it as the email is one of the important things in verifying who this account belongs to. Let me know if you'll have any success in getting this issue solved and I might try my luck as well.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986