Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: When will this issue be resolved?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Vrags's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    224

    Default Free casino promotion. When will this issue be resolved?

    Worlds linking to casinos are repeatedly recommended in the 'Random Worlds' tab. Casino owners realized that the system recommends worlds with people in it. Consequently, casino owners fill their casino-link worlds with bots. This is once again promoting and advertising casinos to players, both new and old. Will the team take action or respond to these casino-link worlds?

    (title edited)
    Last edited by Vrags; 12-10-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    Worlds linking to casinos are repeatedly recommended in the 'Random Worlds' tab. Casino owners realized that the system recommends worlds with people in it. Consequently, casino owners fill their casino-link worlds with bots. This is once again promoting and advertising casinos to players, both new and old. Will the team take action or respond to these casino-link worlds?
    I think this issue is little complicated to solve. Need change whole random world system and even then, csn hosts will find out what new system is and abuse it too. But, if they hire 100 guardians, i hope that guardians will go in random worlds and clear bots out. It is endless job, but well, something has to be done.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    burning your world
    Posts
    610

    Default

    They really need to implement the email verification thing for when creating accounts they said they would add. It's just way too easy to create bots and new accounts, they just type a fake emails for account creation.
    Professional thread killer

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    They really need to implement the email verification thing for when creating accounts they said they would add. It's just way too easy to create bots and new accounts, they just type a fake emails for account creation.
    Yea. There should be some verify link, what you need open before you can play with that acc. And maybe max 3 acc per mail address or something.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    536

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    They really need to implement the email verification thing for when creating accounts they said they would add. It's just way too easy to create bots and new accounts, they just type a fake emails for account creation.
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Yea. There should be some verify link, what you need open before you can play with that acc. And maybe max 3 acc per mail address or something.
    I agree with these. There's no need for an average Growtopian to create multiple accounts each day, not even weekly or monthly.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Vrags's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    I agree with these. There's no need for an average Growtopian to create multiple accounts each day, not even weekly or monthly.
    Definitely. The amount of bots that exist is absurd. By typing /msg spam_, you'd get at least 100 names of possible spammers.
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer CandleJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    Definitely. The amount of bots that exist is absurd. By typing /msg spam_, you'd get at least 100 names of possible spammers.
    To make it even worse, the blackmarket now trades spam bots with high levels for cash/WLs to bypass worlds' level requirements.

    It's too easy to make tons of accounts that some even sell them off.
    IGN: CandleJack

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer QueenChloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Off
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    To make it even worse, the blackmarket now trades spam bots with high levels for cash/WLs to bypass worlds' level requirements.

    It's too easy to make tons of accounts that some even sell them off.
    Really?! Omg, sounds just super weird that ppl would buy accounts what will get banned, but same time, i can understand that trusted csn maybe makes so much dls and money that few wls from bot acc is nothing for them.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Really?! Omg, sounds just super weird that ppl would buy accounts what will get banned, but same time, I can understand that trusted csn maybe makes so much dls and money that few wls from bot acc is nothing for them.
    Yeah, they really do this kind of stuff. Plus there's a service of making bots which cost like 1wl per acc . Their daily income with casinos are super insane, spending few wls for these bots are nothing for them.
    Last edited by anons; 12-10-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard PomfreyGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    Worlds linking to casinos are repeatedly recommended in the 'Random Worlds' tab. Casino owners realized that the system recommends worlds with people in it. Consequently, casino owners fill their casino-link worlds with bots. This is once again promoting and advertising casinos to players, both new and old. Will the team take action or respond to these casino-link worlds?

    (title edited)
    I know, I had enough with those casino links!
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    To make it even worse, the blackmarket now trades spam bots with high levels for cash/WLs to bypass worlds' level requirements.
    Yep. My friend's old account which was hacked (about level 40 at that time) is now used as an autofarming bot (probably to further increase the level).
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I think this issue is little complicated to solve. Need change whole random world system and even then, csn hosts will find out what new system is and abuse it too. But, if they hire 100 guardians, i hope that guardians will go in random worlds and clear bots out. It is endless job, but well, something has to be done.
    Guardians can only curse for max/min 8 hours, bots will come back after their curse time, so it’s a waste of time on the Guardian’s part.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    575

    Default

    The team is definitely trying to resolve this. They probably have to change the algorithm of how the recommended worlds work but that takes time, for now the moderators are actively nuking the worlds. Give it time and I’m sure something will be done here.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    The team is definitely trying to resolve this. They probably have to change the algorithm of how the recommended worlds work but that takes time, for now the moderators are actively nuking the worlds. Give it time and I’m sure something will be done here.
    I know this isn't a suggestion thread but I think I have an idea that might work:

    Worlds only get recommended when at least half of the players in them are active (moving, punching, trading etc.).
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  15. #15
    Lesser Knight lkhratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I entered those casino world links and reported the worlds 😂
    IGN : lKhratos

    I need friends. You can TRUST me, but I hardly trust ANYONE.

    My first world is KHRATOSPOT. Leave a message when you pass there

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    I know this isn't a suggestion thread but I think I have an idea that might work:

    Worlds only get recommended when at least half of the players in them are active (moving, punching, trading etc.).
    Would definitely be something that could be implemented, let’s just wait and see what they have in store for us.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    536

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    I know this isn't a suggestion thread but I think I have an idea that might work:

    Worlds only get recommended when at least half of the players in them are active (moving, punching, trading etc.).
    They'll just use macro to make the bots punch or jump. Not an easy thing to solve. Even if they check the logs to find the one creating them, he'll just create a new account and keep making them faster than logs are getting checked.

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard Awoosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    location not found
    Posts
    100

    Default

    This can not be "fixed". Sure, the category says "random worlds" but that would mean you could see absolutely ANY world in the game, even the empty ones or the ones that have like, a World Lock on them and nothing else. They don't have anything to do about this. I mean, they have something to do about it and that is to end this Casino Age as I would like to call it. I've never seen so many casinos in the game since it came out. Casinos are now more popular than HONORS used to be in 2017. The only thing they can do is get rid of the casino owners (and admins) and punish the ones who participate since they are breaking the rules too after all. That's why there are so many new Moderators now, unlike the old times and we have Guardians that have the ability to warn players and report them to the UbiStaff and Moderator team. And that is another reason for why they have opened applications for new Guardians a couple of days ago.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Climper View Post
    They'll just use macro to make the bots punch or jump. Not an easy thing to solve. Even if they check the logs to find the one creating them, he'll just create a new account and keep making them faster than logs are getting checked.
    but at least it takes some time for them to discover
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  20. #20
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    60

    Default +1 to implementing email verification

    MMORPGs usually have the requirement of verifying email when creating an account to prevent abuse such as multiboxing.

    GT definitely needs this feature as well, as things are getting out of control without any proper action.
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •