Thread: Did a typo when typing my email

Default Did a typo when typing my email

I made this thread around last year but got no answers. With the guardian applications and need aap. What happened is I typed the email wrongly when making my acount (I forgot to add an n). Is there a way to change my email account?

You can either do that email change form by searching it up, or make another email eith the typo, so you can change it to the email you are on. Or just email support ya know
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Contacting support is the only way
    hi im snow how you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizter View Post
    Contacting support is the only way
    I did. They asked me to send the transaction numbers for my gem payments or something. I did that too but they never replied after that. I assumed I sent the wrong thing

rmb receiving smt said they cant help if i nvr made any transactions b4
    may my demise be a promise to you.

There's a solution.. (only if you manage memorize your email) https://www.growtopiagame.com/account this is form to change your password account.. You have to write your growtopia IGN(in game name) + email. It will tell you that they sent the code to reset password.

The good thing
    -If you manage to write your name + email it will verify you that the email matched to your name and sending you message to reset your password (you dont need this) you can skip the reset your password. And at the same time you know your email account. (because the name matched with the email address)

Sorry bad English grammar i hope this help

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    There's a solution.. (only if you manage memorize your email) https://www.growtopiagame.com/account this is form to change your password account.. You have to write your growtopia IGN(in game name) + email. It will tell you that they sent the code to reset password.

The good thing
    -If you manage to write your name + email it will verify you that the email matched to your name and sending you message to reset your password (you dont need this) you can skip the reset your password. And at the same time you know your email account. (because the name matched with the email address)

Sorry bad English grammar i hope this help
    But I typed my email wrong. I know I did because support sent me a hint and I saw I'm missing an n

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    But I typed my email wrong. I know I did because support sent me a hint and I saw I'm missing an n
    Try your best to remember your email... There's no other way to help you.... Take a note and go to the website and try all possible email that you remember. Write the email that you tried so you don't have to try same email....

Cover is not the book

For a cover is nice

Try your best to remember your email... There's no other way to help you.... Take a note and go to the website and try all possible email that you remember. Write the email that you tried so you don't have to try same email....
    When resetting things such as your email and password, a link is sent to the email account you made your account with. If they do not have that email, they will not be able to change those things.

You did the right thing by reaching out to support about this when you tried to get it fixed last time. It is unfortunate that you did not get a response after submitting a gem receipt, but you should definitely reach out to them again and resend it. If they don't respond, you could also try private messaging NekoRei here on the forum about the situation, as she may be able to help you figure some way to get it fixed up for you.

Good luck!
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxagon View Post
    rmb receiving smt said they cant help if i nvr made any transactions b4
    Really? seems like growtopia only cars about our money
    Proudly Presenting my server
    Alliance Of Gamers
    This server is founded with the purpose of helping growtopians in the game also to link growtopians together.
    https://discord.gg/Qq23FHc

I typed my email in the wrong when creating my account so know it thinks that I use that email when it doesn't exist and I used my school email so it ends with bisvietnam.net which means I can't create an email with the one I typed in wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmrlol View Post
    I typed my email in the wrong when creating my account so know it thinks that I use that email when it doesn't exist and I used my school email so it ends with bisvietnam.net which means I can't create an email with the one I typed in wrong.
    Does that mean you found your email? If so, you should contact support that you found your email and would like to transfer em to another new account.

Cover is not the book

For a cover is nice

Does that mean you found your email? If so, you should contact support that you found your email and would like to transfer em to another new account.
    I know what the email I accidently typed in, if that's what you mean.

I always make copy and paste for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilan242 View Post
    I always make copy and paste for that.
    It didn't work back then.