Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rating Your Personality!

LyveWyre and Techy, thanks.

Default A

Me pls. Btw i have adhd so thats something to add in there.

so wifi has been down for the past week hopefully its back today so i could continue this endeavour Sorry for the wait chaps its outta my control
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

so wifi has been down for the past week hopefully its back today so i could continue this endeavour Sorry for the wait chaps its outta my control
    It's alright, we'll wait.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Default Rating Your personality!

HairyPother

Humor: 8.5/10. (Link). Very random and obscure, but I would fully support this for an actual ending. Love your peculiar but imaginative thinking, especially your name.
    Intellect: 9/10. (Link). It's a contentious thread, with some arguing it's illegal. But I personally think this is an ingenious way to deal with school's pesky assignments.(Link) It seems he has had this idea for quite some time though (Link)
    Popularity: 8/10. Meh :/ I can't really judge, but he seems like your everyday forumer with an affinity for the piano (especially Undertale songs, so I rate that ).
    Generosity: 5/10. (Link). Ah, generosity at its finest . On the real though, he's quite straightforward ain't he?
    Criticism: 9/10. Since he's frank, his criticisms could very much help a person grow. Like this dude probably don't do jokes related to communism anymore now, so great job dude.
    Signature: 0/10. I mean, it's literally nonexistent . Well, I guess it's better to not have a siggie than to have one that's an eyesore(Link).
    Art: 1/10. Meh, I don't see a single thread about arts. I was a bit hopeful to see a Hairy Pother art tho
    Language: 8.5/10. Good, not sure if he speaks other languages. He did learn french at one point in his life though. And bonus points for speaking a bit of Korean (Link).

Nickname & Conclusion: HairyPother (I'm in love with this name so I'm not gon change it). A 15-year old pianist who's been terrorized by his sister's dog for the last 2 years (Link). I personally witnessed how a human being matured as they grew up through his posts. He went from this , to this. Well, that's not a good example, nevermind. He hates being condescended nowadays though, so that might be proof of his growth? Ok I'll stop trying to prove my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the waiting list!

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

yeetus i have come
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

Squire

simple personality

I hereby bless this thread

in case you have the iQ of a mentally retarded pet turtle I am asking.you to do.me
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg

IWasWeird

Humor: 8/10. (Link). Ah, an improvised version of my go-to duck joke. Now fix that joke of a life of yours .
    Intellect: 9.5/10. (Link). DID YOU KNOW THAT A WHALE COULD ACTUALLY EAT A SHARK IF NOT FOR A GLITCH IN ITS SYSTEM 5 MILLION YEARS AGO? HOW ABOUT CUBES BEING THE MOST BASIC SHAPE THAT HAS EVER EXISTED? This guy knew all of those, and is not hesitant on sharing them to forumers worldwide. I'm starting to wonder if he's a Confucious incarnate? Minus 1 point for making this remark though, cuz I hate flying chickens. Wait, thats 10.5—
    Influence: 9/10. I mean, he practically educated the entirety of Growtopia with general basic knowledge. And also blew up the forums with this thread, which left forumers jaws dropping.
    Likability: 9/10. I've always liked people with a weird sense of humor and comprehensive knowledge. He fits both criteria, and I gave him a 9 cuz I'm the 1 you need . #nohomo
    Criticism: 7/10. Doesn't really bash people for anything petty. Except this
    Signature: 8.5/10. Everyone is weird, huh? Ok boomer.
    Avatar: 9.5/10. His avatar depicts what Christmas really represents. A green blobface doing the "Ok boomer" gesture. Ah, how inspiring.
    Creativity: 8.5/10. I love how his threads are all so novel and innovative. and I also think cybertrucks are gay (Link).
    Language: 8/10. (Link). No critical grammatical errors whatsoever, and speaks malay (and a bit of my home country's language). OOT, I'll be visiting your country this December .

Nickname & Conclusion: IStillAmWeird. An intellectual being who left the death note itself baffled (Link), but still clueless when it comes to observers (Link). He holds his potatoes correctly, and is quite the out of the box chap, with threads that left the entirety of the forums in constant peril. Probably an extrovert in real life, with 200 iq or something. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope u get a cat for christmas, and a cybertruck for your birthday .

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

IWasWeird

Humor: 8/10. (Link). Ah, an improvised version of my go-to duck joke. Now fix that joke of a life of yours .
    Intellect: 9.5/10. (Link). DID YOU KNOW THAT A WHALE COULD ACTUALLY EAT A SHARK IF NOT FOR A GLITCH IN ITS SYSTEM 5 MILLION YEARS AGO? HOW ABOUT CUBES BEING THE MOST BASIC SHAPE THAT HAS EVER EXISTED? This guy knew all of those, and is not hesitant on sharing them to forumers worldwide. I'm starting to wonder if he's a Confucious incarnate? Minus 1 point for making this remark though, cuz I hate flying chickens. Wait, thats 10.5—
    Influence: 9/10. I mean, he practically educated the entirety of Growtopia with general basic knowledge. And also blew up the forums with this thread, which left forumers jaws dropping.
    Likability: 9/10. I've always liked people with a weird sense of humor and comprehensive knowledge. He fits both criteria, and I gave him a 9 cuz I'm the 1 you need . #nohomo
    Criticism: 7/10. Doesn't really bash people for anything petty. Except this
    Signature: 8.5/10. Everyone is weird, huh? Ok boomer.
    Avatar: 9.5/10. His avatar depicts what Christmas really represents. A green blobface doing the "Ok boomer" gesture. Ah, how inspiring.
    Creativity: 8.5/10. I love how his threads are all so novel and innovative. and I also think cybertrucks are gay (Link).
    Language: 8/10. (Link). No critical grammatical errors whatsoever, and speaks malay (and a bit of my home country's language). OOT, I'll be visiting your country this December .

Nickname & Conclusion: IStillAmWeird. An intellectual being who left the death note itself baffled (Link), but still clueless when it comes to observers (Link). He holds his potatoes correctly, and is quite the out of the box chap, with threads that left the entirety of the forums in constant peril. Probably an extrovert in real life, with 200 iq or something. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope u get a cat for christmas, and a cybertruck for your birthday .
    epicccc

I'm yet to be weird, same goes to others.

IGN : iCreace | Discord : weird#3325

"An idot growtopian with weird dreams!"

Quote Originally Posted by Baskerville View Post
    Ok Boomer, thanks for asking!

Wheeeeeee~~~~
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

GEN

Humor: 8/10. Doesn't really joke around too much in the forums. He does understnad jokes though, especially national-scale exclusive jokes (Link). lol DUAR
    Intellect: 9/10. I mean, to criticize someone you need to have a comprehensive knowledge of said subject. He does have that intellectual abilities, especially with 200 iq solutions like this.
    Influence: 8.5/10. Very influential back in the days. But now he lurks around the shadow, just observing and occasionally replying. Just like me
    Likability: 9/10. Who wouldn't love a Steven-lover criticizer graphic designer? Probably this couple, who had their precious forum drama smeared by a single comment (Link).
    Criticism: 9.5/10. Honestly, his critcisms are very well versed and mannered. He's frank, but doesn't hurl unnecessary insults at others, which is very hard to do(for me at least lol). (Link)
    Signature: 8/10. Nothing pretentious or obnoxious, could use a little flair though.
    Avatar: 8/10. Hate me on this but gravity falls is superior.
    Creativity: 9/10. (Link Link). You do need to be creative to pull off these level of edits. Has a minor commitment issue though. So why don't you prove me wrong and make the third iteration of it?
    Language: 8.5/10. Pretty impressive, my fellow Indonesian. People would not expect much from an Indonesian when it comes to English proficiency, but hey, you proved em wrong.

Nickname & Conclusion: Seafen's Universe. A courteous chap who does trashing service for the community. Great edits, like seriously, astounding. His criticism is simply textbook and doesn't aim to invigorate others. Occassionally evolves into a sadboi (Link Link), but life is pretty fun for him (especially with events such as this happening). No vocabulary errors, further proving his intellectual capability. Great forumer, still remember him quite a bit back in 2016-ish . #indopride

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside