Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rating Your Personality!

Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    GEN

Creativity: 9/10. (Link Link). You do need to be creative to pull off these level of edits. Has a minor commitment issue though. So why don't you prove me wrong and make the third iteration of it?

kinda got busy, I had to prioritize my edits to something else.
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Henlo I am interested

i am expecting bad results, but thats ok
    Just a weird forumer

~Insert more non-sense content here~

Discord: Felixcesar15#8880

Join forumers united

author dead
    h

Astigmatisme

Humor: 8.5/10. (Link). It's ok buddy, I laughed at your entire existence there .
    Intellect: 9/10. I mean, his intelligence is pretty sporadic? Like I saw a glimpse of his brilliant mind (Link), and the next thing I know he sounds like a PTSD weaboo who struggles to find a purpose in life(Link)? He does have enough intelligence to memorize a bloody link though (Link)(unintentional). Apparently needs help when it comes to Math though (Link).
    Influence: 5/10. (Link). U aRe A bAd iNfLuEnCe FoR tHe FoRuMs. On the real tho, shyteposting ain't too influential.
    Likability: 9/10. h is the new age. Luv the dude with his witty remarks and sudden autism attacks. -1 for ur multiple identical remarks that's a common knowledge tho (Link Link).
    Criticism: 7/10. I mean, he doesn't hit too hard. Casual witty disses like this are quite the sight though.
    Signature: 9.5/10. Inspirational, uplifting, and simply sensational. Textbook design with brilliant presentation of information. His h deserves a place in the Hall of Fame.
    Avatar: 8.5/10. Great art, apart from the fact that u did his smile upside down. probably represents how ur whole world has turned upside down at the moment.
    Creativity: 9/10. (Link). Read the prologue, and I'm utterly astonished. Great concept, although I do dislike the name "Hemes" (idk sounds like herpes to me). A personal suggestion of mine would be to start the story after Deux's plans failed the first time. Sort of like an antagonistic-vindictive character. Idk just a personal preference of mine
    Language: 9/10. (Link). I mean, bilingual is pretty impressive, especially if you include Mandarin in the equation. But your own language? That's something else. I bet it goes something like "h hh hhhh h h hhh h hhh".

Nickname & Conclusion: h. I mean, h might be the fourth reich. Very intellectual, especially when it comes to biology (Link), but is a heavy procrastinator that he's stuck way back in 2013 (Link). I love his occasional quips though, although others are just superficial dull replies. A very likable person, especially with his Jojo references and all. Hope the support finally review your ban and render the ban void. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Last edited by Sfsuprafang; 12-22-2019 at 08:10 AM.
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Smile Entry

Hi. Happy holidays!
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

Curious

hurB cant wait mine ....
    Wait im bad at all
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 12-22-2019 at 02:59 AM.

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

Rimuoi

Humor: 7.5/10. (Link). ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!! On the real though, doesn't really joke much other than those occasional JOJO REFERENCES. Understandable though, since she claimed this herself.
    Intellect: 8/10. (Link). This might seem like a good deal, but DO NOT GET TRICKED! She is a cunning individual, and she will profit 1 WL off this!
    Influence: 8/10. I mean, she might be up to something if her cat hat suggestion gets integrated into the game (Link).
    Likability: 8/10. I mean, she deserves a 9. But my mommy said stalkers are BAD! (Link)
    Criticism: 0/10. Seriously, I kept looking over 300 of her posts. And not a single post contains any form of criticism. Why did I waste 15 minutes of my life? Q.Q. So no, I can't judge her criticisms if there aren't any, can I?
    Signature: 7/10. Idk if I'm just dumb, but it's a bit incomprehensive for me? Well, points for that sublime edit tho.
    Avatar: 9/10. KAWAII DESUUUUU. Gosh dang it, I revealed my inner weeb.
    Creativity: 9.5/10. (Link). Wow, it is pretty rare to stumble upon a forumer who's ACTUALLY a good drawer. Simply a brilliant individual, DRAW ME PIC ON MY PROFILE PIC THEN I MIGHT GIVE U A 10. No this is not harassment people (it might actually be).
    Language: 7/10. Needs a bit of work in this department in my very honest opinion. I mean, her English is enough for casual conversation, but it lacks the fundamentals. Love how you inserted random Indonesian words every now and then though! I might be wrong though, her Tagalog and Japanese might deserve more points, but can't really judge that now can I :/ (Link)

Nickname & Conclusion: REEEmuoi. An Indonesian forumer who slips an Indonesian reference in her posts every now(Link) and then. Prefers Anime over Manga (which is a grave sin), and is a cat enthusiast. She is one of the most active forumers I've ever met, posting an astonishing rate of 11 posts a day, which lasted for a whole damn year. Her posts are rather superficial at times, but nevertheless, a likable individual. Has an unwavering confidence in herself (Link), which is not detestable for me. Some of her threads did make me question life though (Link). Well, in conclusion, she's a very lovely individual who has a fervent love for the game. Great to see someone still has that much love for the game .
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Rimuoi

Humor: 7.5/10. (Link). ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!! On the real though, doesn't really joke much other than those occasional JOJO REFERENCES. Understandable though, since she claimed this herself.
    Intellect: 8/10. (Link). This might seem like a good deal, but DO NOT GET TRICKED! She is a cunning individual, and she will profit 1 WL off this!
    Influence: 8/10. I mean, she might be up to something if her cat hat suggestion gets integrated into the game (Link).
    Likability: 8/10. I mean, she deserves a 9. But my mommy said stalkers are BAD! (Link)
    Criticism: 0/10. Seriously, I kept looking over 300 of her posts. And not a single post contains any form of criticism. Why did I waste 15 minutes of my life? Q.Q. So no, I can't judge her criticisms if there aren't any, can I?
    Signature: 7/10. Idk if I'm just dumb, but it's a bit incomprehensive for me? Well, points for that sublime edit tho.
    Avatar: 9/10. KAWAII DESUUUUU. Gosh dang it, I revealed my inner weeb.
    Creativity: 9.5/10. (Link). Wow, it is pretty rare to stumble upon a forumer who's ACTUALLY a good drawer. Simply a brilliant individual, DRAW ME PIC ON MY PROFILE PIC THEN I MIGHT GIVE U A 10. No this is not harassment people (it might actually be).
    Language: 7/10. Needs a bit of work in this department in my very honest opinion. I mean, her English is enough for casual conversation, but it lacks the fundamentals. Love how you inserted random Indonesian words every now and then though! I might be wrong though, her Tagalog and Japanese might deserve more points, but can't really judge that now can I :/ (Link)

Nickname & Conclusion: REEEmuoi. An Indonesian forumer who slips an Indonesian reference in her posts every now(Link) and then. Prefers Anime over Manga (which is a grave sin), and is a cat enthusiast. She is one of the most active forumers I've ever met, posting an astonishing rate of 11 posts a day, which lasted for a whole damn year. Her posts are rather superficial at times, but nevertheless, a likable individual. Has an unwavering confidence in herself (Link), which is not detestable for me. Some of her threads did make me question life though (Link). Well, in conclusion, she's a very lovely individual who has a fervent love for the game. Great to see someone still has that much love for the game .
    I thought my humor Will get 0/10

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

Even I don't know anything about my personality
    Captain America quotes

I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from

FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I JUST WANTED TO DO WHAT WAS RIGHT.

I can do this all day

THEN FINISH IT. CAUSE I’M WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE LINE.

Rate me please thank you.

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book