There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

Knight

THE SUN IS A DEADLY LAZER
    Main World: FROSTYBITE487
    GrowID: FrostByte487

This year goal:

Get a DL (1/100) (THIS MIGHT BE OUTDATED)

Ok people I think I said it once but Ill say it again...

ONLY 1000+ POSTS MAY PARTICIPATE
    this is to random obscure accounts, and to lessen the burden for me

And as for the rating system, Ill be looking at ur last 400ish posts and threads so ye look forward to it
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Corrects

Humor: 6/10. Idk, he doesn't really joke too much. But when he does, it can either be this bad, or this good. Yeah, this joke is my personal favorite though.
    Intellect: 8/10. Not throwing shades or anything, but most of the time he simply has no idea what in the world is going on (Link Link). Intelligent enough to make informative guides though, so I'll assume you're just an airhead at times.
    Influence: 9/10. (Link). Kudos for this thread. Threads like this require an immense amount of dedication, and don't really profit the writer in any way. Would've probably gotten back into the game if I had found that thread sooner .
    Likability: 8/10. Personally, I do not hate you. But I can see people hating on you for siding with Ubisoft most of the time, and for casually throwing shades on em. Good thing the number of forumers who loves you outweigh the number of people who detest you for being 'officious'.
    Criticism: 8/10. (Link). Oof, a bit harsh there. Like imagine getting dissed on after writing 2 whole paragraphs (Link). I do agree that the reply is incomprehensibly dumb tho
    Signature: 8/10. Points for showing his vehement love for the game, although I can't tell if he's being sarcastic because it pretty much contradicts this post. Or maybe the post is the sarcastic one? Ok my 90 iq isn't helping out rn.
    Avatar: 9.5/10. Should be considered a masterpiece. A solid avatar, as the dog's stare pierces through my soul into the endless void of calamity within thy self.
    Creativity: 9/10. Yeah, this post encapsulates how childishly creative his mind is. Very active in giving out suggestions for Ubisoft (Link), although none have been implemented just yet. Don't give up on it though, your commitment to the game would get noticed eventually. Oh right, it's Ubisoft...
    Language: 7.5/10. Don't get me wrong, his English is well above average. But these 2 posts in particular (Link Link), just trigger me. PLZ DO THE WORD RACIST PROPERLY NEXT TIME, U CANT CALL SOMEONE OUT FOR BEING RACIST OR RASIST AIGHT.

Nickname & Conclusion: Cor—Y IN THE HOUSE. A just chap who offers a helping hand to people in distress. His diss can be really bad at times (Link), but sometimes it does rankle some people. Although he'd make a great moderator, I think it's best for the community if he remained a commoner lol (Link). Loves Viju with a passion, despite a person accusing him of two-timing
    (Link). Questionable logic at times (Link), but very knowledgable when it comes to the game. Supports Ubisoft most of the time, despite the entire public bashing on em. Great chap with a strong sense of justice, humor, and sarcasm. <3 #nohomo
    Last edited by Sfsuprafang; 12-23-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

Corrects

Humor: 6/10. Idk, he doesn't really joke too much. But when he does, it can either be this bad, or this good. Yeah, this joke is my personal favorite though.
    Intellect: 8/10. Not throwing shades or anything, but most of the time he simply has no idea what in the world is going on (Link Link). Intelligent enough to make informative guides though, so I'll assume you're just an airhead at times.
    Influence: 9/10. (Link). Kudos for this thread. Threads like this require an immense amount of dedication, and don't really profit the writer in any way. Would've probably gotten back into the game if I had found that thread sooner .
    Likability: 8/10. Personally, I do not hate you. But I can see people hating on you for siding with Ubisoft most of the time, and for casually throwing shades on em. Good thing the number of forumers who loves you outweigh the number of people who detest you for being 'officious'.
    Criticism: 8/10. (Link). Oof, a bit harsh there. Like imagine getting dissed on after writing 2 whole paragraphs (Link). I do agree that the reply is incomprehensibly dumb tho
    Signature: 8/10. Points for showing his vehement love for the game, although I can't tell if he's being sarcastic because it pretty much contradicts this post. Or maybe the post is the sarcastic one? Ok my 90 iq isn't helping out rn.
    Avatar: 9.5/10. Should be considered a masterpiece. A solid avatar, as the dog's stare pierces through my soul into the endless void of calamity within thy self.
    Creativity: 9/10. Yeah, this post encapsulates how childishly creative his mind is. Very active in giving out suggestions for Ubisoft (Link), although none have been implemented just yet. Don't give up on it though, your commitment to the game would get noticed eventually. Oh right, it's Ubisoft...
    Language: 7.5/10. Don't get me wrong, he's English as well above average. But these 2 posts in particular (Link Link), just trigger me. PLZ DO THE WORD RACIST PROPERLY NEXT TIME, U CANT CALL SOMEONE OUT FOR BEING RACIST OR RASIST AIGHT.

Nickname & Conclusion: Cor—Y IN THE HOUSE. A just chap who offers a helping hand to people in distress. His diss can be really bad at times (Link), but sometimes it does rankle some people. Although he'd make a great moderator, I think it's best for the community if he remained a commoner lol (Link). Loves Viju with a passion, despite a person accusing him of two-timing
    (Link). Questionable logic at times (Link), but very knowledgable when it comes to the game. Supports Ubisoft most of the time, despite the entire public bashing on em. Great chap with a strong sense of justice, humor, and sarcasm. <3 #nohomo
    Was worth the wait :^]

Mind doing me if it's not too much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Why am I still not rated
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

Rate meh ))

on holiday chaps, rating back by new year. Sorry (

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Mind doing me if it's not too much to ask?
    * screams in 13750 posts of reviewing *
    Join our Jahy-Sama discord server

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/4a395a47cc1ac6d5c1141763cb3b5b1873f6b48f97bed31d31  0248a3523e00fb_1.jpg