Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rating Your Personality!

Quote Originally Posted by Oma357 View Post
    There was a time where non dragon Dyn existed?
    No, I was born loving dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

What’s up with personality/rating threads being abandoned these days?
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    What’s up with personality/rating threads being abandoned these days?
    Op said they will take a break, read the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Op said they will take a break, read the replies.
    I mean it’s past new year
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

NotSeedTopian

Humor: 8.5/10. A solid example of a memeboi. Great meme knowledge, although could use a little less meme recycling when it comes to it.
    Intellect: 8/10. (Link). Wow! Ground-breaking solution for people who find no meaning in life! Idk if he was joking, but this really was an illegal move against nature!
    Influence: 6/10. Aside from being an advocate of Maths, he really doesn't give a for society.
    Likability: 7/10. (Link)(Link). Ssshh, see the correlation between those 2 posts? You abandoned pesky creatures called friends for your lifelong passion for mathsisfun.com ! I rate that though cuz maths arent too bad (aside from trigonometrical ).
    Criticism: 8/10. (Link). Crushed this little guy's aspiration of becoming a comedian . Other criticisms mainly consist of the phrase "Ok boomer" or "Weird flex but ok", which are very controversial phrases in today's world.
    Signature: 9/10. Blatantly honest. And how did he know that I was searching for a web to please my inner Math spirit? KUDOS FOR THAT!
    Avatar: 5/10. Weird flex but ok. Or not I guess (Link). I could barely read it tho, my eyes squinting harder than it did when I had a staring contest with the sun. (SPOILER! Did not end well)
    Creativity: 3/10. Woulda given u a 8, but redacting 1 point for each time u said fascinating. (Link Link Link Link Link AND MUCH MORE). Honestly, it was quite the read .
    Language: 5/10. I would've been gracious enough and give him a 9 because he could speak Malay, English, and presumably Indonesian. But due to this thread, my soul cannot bestow him a 9, for he is no evolved individual.

Nickname & Conclusion: FASCINATING. For real, I don't find the appeal that you do in that word. It does resemble how you see Maths though, although others might have a hard time agreeing. The type of dude who would snitch on you though if you ever commit a crime (Link). One of the few who's actually aware of the nature of Growtopia (Link). Has a habit of reusing posts, which could be quite the eyesore for reviewers such as myself. I am FASCINATED by his meme knowledge though, a rare skill few is known to possess.
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Creativity: 3/10. Woulda given u a 8, but redacting 1 point for each time u said fascinating. (Link Link Link Link Link AND MUCH MORE). Honestly, it was quite the read .
    fascinating.

Avatar: 5/10. Weird flex but ok. Or not I guess (Link). I could barely read it tho, my eyes squinting harder than it did when I had a staring contest with the sun. (SPOILER! Did not end well)
    I made that avatar when I was 12 lol. I plan to change it soon but I still don't have a suitable picture (mainly because I'm too lazy to make one).
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

I joined your V3 thread and never got a reply
    Anyways me please

Yes I am back.
    for now

The vacation was prolonged due to family issues, sorry for the inconvenience.
    School is approaching though, so I can't say I'm confident that I'll have the time to rate every applicant.

"Why does it take so long to rate?"
    Well, I'm trying to evolve my posts from something superficial and dull like the first one (Link), to something that has a bit more substance and source so that you guys are thoroughly satisfied with the ratings. Whether you agree I should put quality over quantity or not, I won't change my mind, as I'd like to use this thread as a template for me to hone my writing skill to achieve my lifelong goal of becoming a quality writer.

Cheers and Happy New Year folks!
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Yes I am back.
    for now

The vacation was prolonged due to family issues, sorry for the inconvenience.
    School is approaching though, so I can't say I'm confident that I'll have the time to rate every applicant.

"Why does it take so long to rate?"
    Well, I'm trying to evolve my posts from something superficial and dull like the first one (Link), to something that has a bit more substance and source so that you guys are thoroughly satisfied with the ratings. Whether you agree I should put quality over quantity or not, I won't change my mind, as I'd like to use this thread as a template for me to hone my writing skill to achieve my lifelong goal of becoming a quality writer.

Cheers and Happy New Year folks!
    fascina-

nvm
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

It's always educational to see how other people see you. I'd love to see how I appear.

Although with the waitlist I don't expect it for awhile. No rush.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

doot doo doo doo doo doo doot doot doo doo do odo do do do do do do dodnodoo
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..

IGN: MadMewMew

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)