Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rating Your Personality!

ElectroDream

Humor: 1/10. (Link) Dead jokes are bad for your health Dreamy. See what I did there
    Marketing skills: 8.5/10. Well, considering her threads are mainly about her selling stuffs, you'd assume she's good at it. She apparently isn't good at bargaining though (Link), but hey she's still making them locks.
    Popularity: 9/10. Aight, I'm just back so my opinion in this sector is probably invalid. But I'm pretty sure she's still the queen of the forums as she was back then (no i dont have a crush on her).
    Drama: 7.5/10. I nearly thought this thread was her being extra. I mean title was misleading to people who have quit the game for quite some time haha. Well, she's quite querulous about life, but it's just her expressing what we don't usually express. So not necessarily dramatic, just a bit more open about things .
    Courtesy: 9/10. Yes, she is one of the nicest forumers out there. She greets newcomers or old timers who decided to give this forum another shot. Could use a bit of sarcasm, though? I remember her being sarcastic back in the old days tho lol.
    Signature: 8.5/10. Neat, tidy, and concise. #indopride
    Art: 6/10. (Link). I think it's safe to imply that she can't draw? Well, points for her profile pic though, regardless whether she drew it or not.
    Language: 9/10. A broad comprehensive vocabulary. I guess moving to Australia helped her English . No grammatical errors whatsoever as far as I'm concerned.

Nickname & Conclusion: Dreamy. The type of forumer you'd want to introduce your new friend to. A courteous forumer with refined dignity. A highly respected individual, who could be a bit of a crackhead at times. I recon she'd be a great friend, as she could very much console a distraught soul. This post resonates deeply within me .
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Simply reply to the thread! ]

i replied

also i like ur pfp, it's the old trend back in the days i forgot when
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

ColdB

Humor:: 8.5/10. (Link). The things people do for World Locks. Love the joke though, I see you despise bad jokes as well (Link).
    Marketing skills: 7/10. I mean, furgality at its finest? I keep seeing comments about how things are overpriced (Here here). He also mentioned how his loss was as large as his grade drops, which I could compare to Logan being dropped hard by KSI. (Link)
    Popularity: 8/10. Not up to date about this, but he does have quite the amount of profile views. Or maybe I just have too little after 3 years of inactivity .
    Drama: 9/10. (Link). I mean, dude thought he got ignored even though I put him on the waiting list. Chin up fam, hope everything works out in the end between you and your crush (try giving her a christmas present, and yes im aware im prolly a bit late with the advice).
    Courtesy: 8/10. Well, he isn't toxic alright. Just the right amount of sarcasm .
    Signature: 3/10. I mean, informative much?
    Art: 1/10. No arts as far as I'm concerned? Well I'll just assume that since you're a guy, and chances are you're horrible at arts. But hey, prove me wrong. Start with a profile pic zzz.
    Language: 8/10. Well, he uses slangs and basic vocabulary without any noticeable errors. Could use a bit of expansion in his vocabulary repertoire, but it's fine the way it is.

Nickname & Conclusion: NotsocoldB. Well, I learned that he's not as cold as his name implies. His jokes are pretty good, and I do commend his signature though, the pure emptiness of it reminds me of my heart . Deals with marketing quite a bit, and is prolly horrible at it considering he wasted tons of world locks on asteroids(I'm not one to judge though as I've quit). Dramatic as hell when it comes to this thread, but I do love how he showed his vulnerable self to the community. Hopefully your love works out fam <3 #nohomo.

- - - Updated - - -

Woo a solid hour wasted. Taking a break haha feel free to apply tho if u fulfill the requirements. Hopefully demand could settle down a bit D:

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

Jedaki

Humor: 9/10. Boi does he joke around a lot. He jokes too much, people might mistake his whole life as a joke . These jokes bad though fix em
    Marketing skills: 6/10. I take it he doesn't really use the forums as a platform for marketing and stuff. Well, he still does a bit, but not too much. Just the right amount
    Popularity: 7/10. My 3 year old boomer self more popular than u noob. On the real though, can't really rate this aspect cuz I quit for a while.
    Drama: 4/10. Meh, he probably immune to emotional outbreaks after his cat died. Too much jokes could lead to emotional numbness, so be careful of that. rip your cat tho (Link)
    Courtesy: 1/10. (Link). Hey don't call someone a boomer . On the real though, sarcasm doesn't go side by side with courtesy. Hence, a 1/10.
    Signature: 7.5/10. Good way to promote your event, as well as satisfy your avarice. Could use a bit more information about the cat, but meh maybe that's just me.
    Art: 9.5/10. (Link) Holy smokes. This is the epitome of art. The pinnacle of our human evolution. The reincarnation of the man himself, Pablo Picasso.
    Language: 3/10. Ok you trigger me. Link Link Link. Your deliberate erroneous grammar gave me stage 3 cancer.

Nickname & Conclusion: EnigmatiCat. They say people like you come around once every decade, so rating you was a pleasure. An art prodigy with a refined sense of humor, that one might even call his sense of humor inscrutable. He probably turned to the dark side after his cat died, so I do hope you find another meaning in life. His deliberate errors is quite witty, but quite the eyesore for me at times. Wuld fren u, 69/69 LOL (ye those be your type of jokes).

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

Nickname & Conclusion: EnigmatiCat. They say people like you come around once every decade, so rating you was a pleasure. An art prodigy with a refined sense of humor, that one might even call his sense of humor inscrutable. He probably turned to the dark side after his cat died, so I do hope you find another meaning in life. His deliberate errors is quite witty, but quite the eyesore for me at times. Wuld fren u, 69/69 LOL (ye those be your type of jokes).
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE
    Professional poster

[Goals]
    ·Scam 100DL [REDACTED/100DL]
    ·Be alive [Never complete]
    ·Become the president of the US [Completed]

Contact me:

Popularity: 9/10. Aight, I'm just back so my opinion in this sector is probably invalid. But I'm pretty sure she's still the queen of the forums as she was back then (no i dont have a crush on her).
    LOL. 10/10 on your humor on this one, intentional or not.

dude I'm kinda irrelevant now except for people like you I guess

Anyway, thanks for the rating! I appreciate it.

EDIT: I just moved to Australia 2 months ago so I don't think it's a valid reason for my grammar improving, also OOT but I mostly interact with Indonesians anyway so I don't think it's the cause.

Nobody was harmed in the making of this picture... I hope.

IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 24

Na I put u on the waiting list fam

ColdB

Humor:: 8.5/10. (Link). The things people do for World Locks. Love the joke though, I see you despise bad jokes as well (Link).
    Marketing skills: 7/10. I mean, furgality at its finest? I keep seeing comments about how things are overpriced (Here here). He also mentioned how his loss was as large as his grade drops, which I could compare to Logan being dropped hard by KSI. (Link)
    Popularity: 8/10. Not up to date about this, but he does have quite the amount of profile views. Or maybe I just have too little after 3 years of inactivity .
    Drama: 9/10. (Link). I mean, dude thought he got ignored even though I put him on the waiting list. Chin up fam, hope everything works out in the end between you and your crush (try giving her a christmas present, and yes im aware im prolly a bit late with the advice).
    Courtesy: 8/10. Well, he isn't toxic alright. Just the right amount of sarcasm .
    Signature: 3/10. I mean, informative much?
    Art: 1/10. No arts as far as I'm concerned? Well I'll just assume that since you're a guy, and chances are you're horrible at arts. But hey, prove me wrong. Start with a profile pic zzz.
    Language: 8/10. Well, he uses slangs and basic vocabulary without any noticeable errors. Could use a bit of expansion in his vocabulary repertoire, but it's fine the way it is.

Nickname & Conclusion: NotsocoldB. Well, I learned that he's not as cold as his name implies. His jokes are pretty good, and I do commend his signature though, the pure emptiness of it reminds me of my heart . Deals with marketing quite a bit, and is prolly horrible at it considering he wasted tons of world locks on asteroids(I'm not one to judge though as I've quit). Dramatic as hell when it comes to this thread, but I do love how he showed his vulnerable self to the community. Hopefully your love works out fam <3 #nohomo.

- - - Updated - - -

Woo a solid hour wasted. Taking a break haha feel free to apply tho if u fulfill the requirements. Hopefully demand could settle down a bit D:
    Wow I'm amazed haha. It's definitely heartwarming to see there are nice forumers like you after me being inactive for half a year

I had an avatar before but I was too lazy to change it back when a forum guardian (idk who) removed it because me and some forumers tried to troll Nekorei by changing our avatar to hers (this was a few months ago so i can't really remember it clearly).

English isn't my mother language but I'm still trying to improve it though, it's true my vocabulary is limited

Thanks a lot for the rating <3 Enjoy your cookie🍪
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

h 2 : The Return of The h
    h

HmmmMmmmmMmmmMm

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderAly View Post
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

Remember im boy..

m456

Humor: 8.5/10. LOLOLOL SHREK JOKES (Link). On the real tho, he does have a sense of humor, although some might not comprehend his high iq jokes (Link).
    Intellect: 10/10. (Link). Have you ever wondered what a top class navy seal looks like? Look no further, man has infiltrated the forums for quite some time now. (Link) He even knows how to binomically expand a mathematical expression, faring well against the likes of me.
    Popularity: 8.5/10. Meh, the ambassador of the doggo surely has a reputation here in the forums. He's aware that he's loved tho (Link). Psstt, he even thought he might be the growtopian Jesus(Link)
    Drama: 8/10. (Link). He supports the revival of the Drama forums, so points for him in this department.
    Sarcasm: 9/10. CoRy In ThE hOuSe Is A gOoD aNiMe (Link).
    Signature: 9/10. Life. Doggo. They're synonymous.
    Art: 7.5/10. Draws comics in the forums, quite the talented chap. And also the doggo advocate.
    Language: 9.5/10. (Link). I mean, a multilingual doggo? Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

Nickname & Conclusion: Doggo. It's the beloved meme dog in the forums. Good sense of humor, with surprising bluntness at times. Wish he could do a face reveal tho at some point, just to answer the life-long question of all forumers—Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus. Shockingly adept at speaking multiple languages, and is a weeb at heart(That's a plus point btw). I can see why he's adored by many.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

Do me,

try me ok
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Do me,
    10/10

10ch
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

shazamsasasasa
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..

IGN: MadMewMew

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Me. But before you get to judge my personality, please note that I am not a part of the furry community despite of my username.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

I Have No Personality. But, Can You Try Anyway?
    ̶N̶o̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶S̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶
    Fairly Less SuggestionsYeet.

Elyrion

Humor: 5/10. (Link). Ah, the oldest trick in the book. Try improvising though, I reckon you'd be a great comedian(no that's a joke).
    Intellect: 1/10. (Link). Not the brightest. I find his suggestions intriguing though, and fully support its realization (Link)
    Popularity: 9/10. Well, her pretty remarkable page visitors number comes from her activeness in the forums. I might be wrong though, so dont judge meh plez
    Drama: 6/10. Meh, he quit and returned repeatedly. Not the dramatic type, though. Can't say the same about his pet rock, though.
    Sarcasm: 7/10. A bit harsh and outspoken, with sprinkles of sarcasm found at times (Link Link)
    Signature: 8/10. I mean, I agree with its first sentence. I disagree with the "peace and tranquility" part though, I find chaos more amusing .
    Art: 5/10. I can't find any of his works. His profile pic derpy af tho, so I rate that.
    Language: 8.5/10. Arabic, but I bet noone would've guessed you were by reading your posts. Good english, although it'd be lovely to see you talk in arabic once in a while lol (Link)

Nickname & Conclusion: ElyROCK. A rock adopter, even going as far as establishing a community for his pet rock. Quite often mistaken as a female, due to his misleading profile pic (definitely not me). A steam enthusiast, and spreading his love for steam through the forums like its herpes. He lean as heck though, weighing around 36 kilogram, which is possibly lighter than my pet rock.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, I feel like the ratings are a bit irrelevant to one's personality.
    Any ideas on what aspect should I rate?

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

m456

Humor: 8.5/10. LOLOLOL SHREK JOKES (Link). On the real tho, he does have a sense of humor, although some might not comprehend his high iq jokes (Link).
    Intellect: 10/10. (Link). Have you ever wondered what a top class navy seal looks like? Look no further, man has infiltrated the forums for quite some time now. (Link) He even knows how to binomically expand a mathematical expression, faring well against the likes of me.
    Popularity: 8.5/10. Meh, the ambassador of the doggo surely has a reputation here in the forums. He's aware that he's loved tho (Link). Psstt, he even thought he might be the growtopian Jesus(Link)
    Drama: 8/10. (Link). He supports the revival of the Drama forums, so points for him in this department.
    Sarcasm: 9/10. CoRy In ThE hOuSe Is A gOoD aNiMe (Link).
    Signature: 9/10. Life. Doggo. They're synonymous.
    Art: 7.5/10. Draws comics in the forums, quite the talented chap. And also the doggo advocate.
    Language: 9.5/10. (Link). I mean, a multilingual doggo? Doesn't get much better than that, does it?

Nickname & Conclusion: Doggo. It's the beloved meme dog in the forums. Good sense of humor, with surprising bluntness at times. Wish he could do a face reveal tho at some point, just to answer the life-long question of all forumers—Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus. Shockingly adept at speaking multiple languages, and is a weeb at heart(That's a plus point btw). I can see why he's adored by many.
    Haha, I love it! Thank you

Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.
    This is going in my signature lmao

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Do me do me.

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    my tum tum hurts.

Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker