Thread: Vend World

Default Vend World

Hello fellow Gtopians!

Can anyone tell me or explain to me about Ssp vend world? I want to know how it works, the profit, the price, etc.. Tell me everything!

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Hello fellow Gtopians!

Can anyone tell me or explain to me about Ssp vend world? I want to know how it works, the profit, the price, etc.. Tell me everything!
    there is 145 needed ssp vend,ssp design around 40wls
    ssp design world+145 vend around minimum 7dls
    profit depends restocked idk
    go to ARIDE to check price
    FOLLOW MY INSTRAGRAM:FIXULATER_GT
    Discord:fixulater #4450

Quote Originally Posted by fixulater View Post
    there is 145 needed ssp vend,ssp design around 40wls
    ssp design world+145 vend around minimum 7dls
    profit depends restocked idk
    go to ARIDE to check price
    Thank you for your information
    Last edited by Deterxfox; 12-11-2019 at 05:17 PM.

Bumppppp

I still need more information!

Bump

Bumppp

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Hello fellow Gtopians!

1) Before opening the shop
    Before opening, plan your budget. As said above you need around 8dls for the shop itself. It would be good if u prepare ~10-20dls for stocks (the more the better) + 1-5dls for advertising the world. Calculate what you have VS what you need.

2) Shop Name
    Decide on a catchy, easy to remember shop name. This is key as ppl will remember your shop more easily.

3) Buying the stock
    Price now is 1k/55-60. It's fairly easy to buy boxes, but it's important to buy them at the cheapest price possible. Rmb the cheaper you buy, the more you profit. 55wl VS 57wl may not seem that much, but if you'd think about it, if you were to buy 10k packs, thats 550wl VS 570wl, which is a 20wl margin difference.
    The best amount of boxes to buy is min. 10k. For starters, just do 10k and get the feel of it.

4) Stocking the shop
    This may seem like nothing, but opening the boxes is tiring. Many owners use auto clickers (not accusing, but stating a lesser known fact).

5) Setting the prices pt.1
    Always remember to set your prices at an attractive yet profitable rate for you. Remember the amount you spent to buy your stock and record it somewhere. Visit other shops (min. 10), write down the prices of seeds. IMO, it would be best if you set prices at a medium range, not too ex nor too cheap since you're starting out. Note which seeds are POPULAR and which seeds aren't. Some seeds are often used in mass, so remember and note down those seeds.

6) Advertising your world
    If you have a royal lock, just use it esp when ur sbing. There are primarily 3 ways to advertise. First, broadcasting. SBs are the best ways to advertise, I recommend to advertise once on daily reset (I'll explain why later). When newly opening your shop, you should aim to SB as many times as possible esp in the 1st week. Get ppl to know ur shop (that's why name is impt). Secondly, spamming in world. Hiring spammers is illegal so I won't get to it. By spamming, I mean going to worlds like BUYSSP and just advertising manually. Third, passive advertising. Buying Links/Thread on forums/bulletin boards. Combining these 3 is a great idea. Always SB daily esp when you restocked.

7) Setting the price pt.2
    Now after advertising, you have gotten some sales. Remember those seeds that you noted are popular/not popular. If popular seeds in your world has not been sold (like 1-5wls of sales only) after a few rounds of daily broadcasts plus days of advertising, it means it's too expensive. Adjust accordingly by checking other worlds. If popular seeds in your world get sold within 1 broadcast, it's too cheap. Edit again. Always find the BALANCE in prices.
    Why broadcast on daily reset? To look for daily quest! Lock your world and change the price if daily quest has ssp involved seeds/blocks. Then unlock the world and SB. This gives a lot of profit.

8) Collecting WLs, and calculating profits
    Collect the WLs after most of the items has been SOLD OUT(ie 70% of vends have been sold out). This happens ~3days-a week. Now if the profit is minimal/no profit, do not be disappointed. Instead, continue monitoring the world and collecting, you will realise there's still profit in the vends that have not been sold. If there's barely profit, you shld edit prices accordingly. Normally, 10k garners 1dl clean.

9) Planning the next step
    After all those work, determine if its worth your time and wls. If you think it's good, continue the shop and buy more stock. If you want your stock to sell out quickly, then set cheaper prices (if you're active, you can sell cheaper, and restock more often to gain more profit overall). Finding a supplier for boxes is a great idea too. Remember to sb often, and keep your shop running.

10) Be conscious of your competitors + the market
    If the prices of boxes are dropping, make your buying price cheaper. Likewise for rising. Always be conscious of the market. If seed prices are dropping, ie many shops are selling cheaper (your competitors), think of how u can edge them out. Same price/cheaper price? Always seek a balance in pricing items. Think of how fast you want to sell VS the profit you want and strike a balance between both.

11) Events are impt.
    Pineapple is a classic example. Increase the prices of unwanted seeds(needed to splice pineapples), or use them for urself. Rollbacks also. Winterfest/halloween is another one. Some seeds are in high demand, note them by knowing the recipes and editing the prices.
    During carnival, you might plant useless seeds and turn in for tickets. There are many events for you to use to your advantage.

All in all, remember to strike a balance in profit vs selling speed, NOTE the prices you buy boxes for, Profit=what you have + what you sold, BE CONSCIOUS abt the market/competitors/events/quest

Wow!, thank you so much for the guidance and information! It does help me alot!!