Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Support is useless

Quote Originally Posted by ISprayGt View Post
    Only 2 guilds have been hacked , nexica was banned because the name was revealed , would it be better to not do anything and just contact support ? If I had only contacted support , nothing would have been done even after 1 week , unless more guilds get hacked and it becomes a bigger problem.
    Singling out is ILLEGAL.

Also he is just a guy that's searching for exploits and sharing them when they are either fixed or disabled. He's exploiting a lot of bugs and he was banned a lot of times.

And again. Your case was closed because of these reasons:
    • You're using wrong form
    • You're using wrong email (Either a typo, or email doesn't match with GrowID email address.)
    • The case is already fixed and they're started giving back stuff procedure.

Time is what wins in this case. Don't blame Nekorei or support only because you didn't get any answer from them. Me and UkyoKuonji have told you multiple times to be patient and stop blaming support or Nekorei. Also stop singling out players cause that's illegal (I can mention this every day 24/7).
    IGN: Moksej
    Level: 83
    Ex-Youtuber
    Growtopia's Anti Phishing Team staff member
    Growtopia's Security Team staff member

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

I followed those 3 clause and the case was still closed.
    I'm not hating on nekorei or support but their current system is really inefficient , if something like this happens again what is the proper thing we should do? Will contacting support only be the best thing to do? Best case scenario will be that they see the case in 2 days , by then more people would have been harmed .
    IGN : DC88

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I really can feel you, but Nekorei is not the one who can actually help in this. She is community manager. Sadly there is always little change that they just can't give back lost items, but cause this was exploit case, i really hope that they can fix this. Or if can't then compensate it somehow.
    Don't worry. Since it was exploit you'll get your items sooner or later (That's what I kept mentioning to this guy past hour)
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Quote Originally Posted by Moksej View Post
    Singling out is ILLEGAL.

Also he is just a guy that's searching for exploits and sharing them when they are either fixed or disabled. He's exploiting a lot of bugs and he was banned a lot of times.

And again. Your case was closed because of these reasons:
    • You're using wrong form
    • You're using wrong email (Either a typo, or email doesn't match with GrowID email address.)
    • The case is already fixed and they're started giving back stuff procedure.

Time is what wins in this case. Don't blame Nekorei or support only because you didn't get any answer from them. Me and UkyoKuonji have told you multiple times to be patient and stop blaming support or Nekorei. Also stop singling out players cause that's illegal (I can mention this every day 24/7).
    He shows them before they are disabled or fixed. He reveals them after he has done some damage or as much damage as possible. So no, he is not a saint, he is actually evil person. His dream is to cause rollback.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

I followed those 3 clause and the case was still closed.
    I'm not hating on nekorei or support but their current system is really inefficient , if something like this happens again what is the proper thing we should do? Will contacting support only be the best thing to do? Best case scenario will be that they see the case in 2 days , by then more people would have been harmed .
    Read those reason again. 3rd one is: It was fixed and they've started giving items back procedure.

- - - Updated - - -

He shows them before they are disabled or fixed. He reveals them after he has done some damage or as much damage as possible. So no, he is not a saint, he is actually evil person. His dream is to cause rollback.
    If he'd be evil person he'd do A LOT much things, so developers would've to make rollback to fix it. So in this case I'd say he's a guy who's revealing them and developers can fix it.

If he's actual dream would be to cause a rollback he'd have done that MANY times.
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Don't worry. Since it was exploit you'll get your items sooner or later (That's what I kept mentioning to this guy past hour)
    Actually nope. I know case where exploit caused item lost and support couldn't help. So there is actual risk that he can't get guild or items back. But lets not talk about this option just yet. There is still hope, cause they haven't given any answers.

Read those reason again. 3rd one is: It was fixed and they've started giving items back procedure.

- - - Updated - - -

If he'd be evil person he'd do A LOT much things, so developers would've to make rollback to fix it. So in this case I'd say he's a guy who's revealing them and developers can fix it.

If he's actual dream would be to cause a rollback he'd have done that MANY times.
    Lmao your talking about a guy who duplicated a bunch of items and caused a rollback , also it takes less than an hour to rollback a world and if it is under investigation the world would be nuked

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also , he exploited the startopia glitch and got a bunch of items from it

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, he said about year ago that he want cause rollback. I asked why he does this like this, and doesn't do what normal not evil person would do. Normal person would show these to mods or mail support, evil person would make damage to innocent players without caring at all what happens to his victims. Sad but true. So he is evil or sociopath. Or maybe both.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao your talking about a guy who duplicated a bunch of items and caused a rollback , also it takes less than an hour to rollback a world and if it is under investigation the world would be nuked

- - - Updated - - -

Also , he exploited the startopia glitch and got a bunch of items from it
    He did not cause a rollback! It is his dream, but failed.

Lmao your talking about a guy who duplicated a bunch of items and caused a rollback , also it takes less than an hour to rollback a world and if it is under investigation the world would be nuked.
    I can't remember rollback of duplication glitch. I remember d horns/rayman exploits, but they made them unusable and started removing items from the game that took few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nope. I know case where exploit caused item lost and support couldn't help. So there is actual risk that he can't get guild or items back. But lets not talk about this option just yet. There is still hope, cause they haven't given any answers.
    You get it back if it was taken from you in unfair way. In this case it was taken because of exploit, so you're going to get it back.
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Only 2 guilds have been hacked , nexica was banned because the name was revealed
    Because the name was revealed? Growtopian cant do anything only staff/dev could fix it. Imagine if they still not disable guild key trading and you giving the public an opportunity to abuse the bug? Good thing that only 2 guild affected and the mods take action after knew about this issue.
    would it be better to not do anything and just contact support ? If I had only contacted support , nothing would have been done even after 1 week , unless more guilds get hacked and it becomes a bigger problem.
    So you said that it's hard to post a thread about it without singling out the name of the hacker while sending a ticket to support about this issue?

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book

I can't remember rollback of duplication glitch. I remember d horns/rayman exploits, but they made them unusable and started removing items from the game that took few weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

You get it back if it was taken from you in unfair way. In this case it was taken because of exploit, so you're going to get it back.
    Gaia beacon dup glitch , caused a massive amount of golden items / p wings and davinci to be duped .

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nope. Like i said i know case, where player lost items cause of glitch and couldn't get them back. But lets hope that this case ends in better way.

Gaia beacon dup glitch , caused a massive amount of golden items / p wings and davinci to be duped .
    As I remember developers made them untradeable and unusable until all items were removed. And reason was: It was revealed by "evil guy"'s friend to discord server and after that Super broadcasts started in game about that.

Cause I remember watching Tery's road to davinci and he was making a video about "Davinci being untradeable cause of exploit"

- - - Updated - - -

Actually nope. Like i said i know case, where player lost items cause of glitch and couldn't get them back. But lets hope that this case ends in better way.
    Either they're lying or they were faking it that they lost something which was obtained by exploit.
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Yep and they fixed it manually, not with rollback. But this just prove that he wants make as much damage as ever possible and he want flex with his exploit pics. So he first makes damage, then when first player posts hint about his actions, he get banned and after that he reveals what kind of damage he made this time.

Yep and they fixed it manually, not with rollback. But this just prove that he wants make as much damage as ever possible and he want flex with his exploit pics. So he first makes damage, then when first player posts hint about his actions, he get banned and after that he reveals what kind of damage he made this time.
    He have admitted that he didn't duplicated "cloak of falling water" that means others found out that exploit. How? Guy's friend shared it in discord servers and everyone started doing that. (That was said by the guy when it was exploited)
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

As I remember developers made them untradeable and unusable until all items were removed. And reason was: It was revealed by "evil guy"'s friend to discord server and after that Super broadcasts started in game about that.

Cause I remember watching Tery's road to davinci and he was making a video about "Davinci being untradeable cause of exploit"

- - - Updated - - -

Either they're lying or they were faking it that they lost something which was obtained by exploit.
    Not all items were managed to be removed causing a massive price drop to the market.

Not all items were managed to be removed causing a massive price drop to the market.
    Why are we talking about that if it's not the same thing. It's guild exploit and untradeable items, not tradeable rare items. Also prices went back up after few months so it goes back to it's original price/place eventually.
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

The point I'm trying to make is that support is useless when theres an exploit / new bug. Let's say another guild exploit happens, Guy A hacked Guy B's World , Guy B could only contact support and wait while in the time being Guy A will be able to cause more problems. We need to have a more efficient way to deal with new problems. The time it takes for us to get in contact with support is way too long. Guy B could talk about it on forum and give information on what happened without revealing Guy A's name , if that happens , Guy B will be asked to contact support , which results in a long delay before being able to get into contact with any moderators.

The point I'm trying to make is that support is useless when theres an exploit / new bug. Let's say another guild exploit happens, Guy A hacked Guy B's World , Guy B could only contact support and wait while in the time being Guy A will be able to cause more problems. We need to have a more efficient way to deal with new problems. The time it takes for us to get in contact with support is way too long. Guy B could talk about it on forum and give information on what happened without revealing Guy A's name , if that happens , Guy B will be asked to contact support , which results in a long delay before being able to get into contact with any moderators.
    They closed your cases cause they patched exploit and you'll get items soon. (maybe, but I bet you will, other guild owner as well) so just be patient.
    Ex-Youtuber

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Also /rules states that items could be deleted at any time and lost items cannot be restored, which means that there is a chance that they do not plan on helping us retrieve our items back.