Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Support is useless

Quote Originally Posted by ISprayGt View Post
    Also /rules states that items could be deleted at any time and lost items cannot be restored, which means that there is a chance that they do not plan on helping us retrieve our items back.
    a guild is not an item boom
    h

Also /rules states that items could be deleted at any time and lost items cannot be restored, which means that there is a chance that they do not plan on helping us retrieve our items back.
    Those rules were made long time ago. Nekorei said if you have AAP enabled you'll get your items back, and exploit is losing items in unfair way, so you'll get it back too. Also guild is not an item.

Here's the post confirming that you get items if you have AAP on: Click here.
    IGN: Moksej
    Level: 83
    Ex-Youtuber
    Growtopia's Anti Phishing Team staff member
    Growtopia's Security Team staff member

Owner of:
    • SELLMOVER (main lock)

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/eaQAr9P

I really hope that is the case...
    IGN : DC88

I'm just going to leave my thoughts. I don't know much about the situation other than what I read on the forum post. So I am only making assumptions.

1. In the first thread the staff never mentioned returning anything. I don't know what support said directly to you but I wouldn't count on anything happening that wasn't put into words by them.

2. The glitch only effected 2 guilds. I'm assuming then it takes some level of participation by the people in the guild to allow or be persuaded into the events to taking place. Letting a person join and promoting them and the other mysterious steps that took place. If my assumption was correct than support could possibly view you at fault much like how people get scammed and don't get thier lost or stolen items returned.

3. I think support stops responding when a situation is resolved or when they know they plan to take no further actions. I also think they stop responding when people become rude or combative.

My final conclusion is that they probably feel the situation is resolved. They view the guilds are some what at fault much like a situation a person is scammed but at some level participated or was persuaded into actions that allowed it to take place. They stopped responding to you about the situation because they don't plan on doing anything more about it.

I'm only just guessing and could be 100% wrong.

Why does NekoRei always end up in this?
    PoorNeko
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I'm just going to leave my thoughts. I don't know much about the situation other than what I read on the forum post. So I am only making assumptions.

1. In the first thread the staff never mentioned returning anything. I don't know what support said directly to you but I wouldn't count on anything happening that wasn't put into words by them.

2. The glitch only effected 2 guilds. I'm assuming then it takes some level of participation by the people in the guild to allow or be persuaded into the events to taking place. Letting a person join and promoting them and the other mysterious steps that took place. If my assumption was correct than support could possibly view you at fault much like how people get scammed and don't get thier lost or stolen items returned.

3. I think support stops responding when a situation is resolved or when they know they plan to take no further actions. I also think they stop responding when people become rude or combative.

My final conclusion is that they probably feel the situation is resolved. They view the guilds are some what at fault much like a situation a person is scammed but at some level participated or was persuaded into actions that allowed it to take place. They stopped responding to you about the situation because they don't plan on doing anything more about it.

I'm only just guessing and could be 100% wrong.
    If inviting a member made it so that I'm at fault means that every guild leader will be responsible if anything happens.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    PoorNeko
    Neko does do alot for the community , was just using her as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    PoorNeko
    Nah, he just want any answer and feels frustrated cause Nekorei gave some info, but didn't comment his case.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

If inviting a member made it so that I'm at fault means that every guild leader will be responsible if anything happens.....

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly every time I read a thread complaining about support I will never have the entire picture. Support won't give details out of respect for players privacy. The players themselves can't ever show 100% proof of whatever they claim.

The fault I find with support is that when people make a post like this it's obvious that support didn't make the situation crystal clear when interacting with that specific person.

You walked away unclear about the situation pertaining your guild being restored and returned. In my opinion you should have an answer that leaves no doubt in your mind. I'm
    Last edited by Shawn Wilson; 12-11-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Ddddddddddddddddf
    Title: ByteCode change your avatar
    Text: me no likey

*Bytecode changes Title name*
    | Sensei change your avatar |

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Ah but... I liked it

is this a joke?
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    well, they did accuse me for using third-party bots when i'm literally just sliding on some ice so don't get your hopes up
    Nah you were using the new ice hack which spawns ice under u when u move! Find out how to download now with this simple guide: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Have fun hacking like a pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Nah you were using the new ice hack which spawns ice under u when u move! Find out how to download now with this simple guide: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    It is so funny when people say "My account got ban for no reason" "Hey im just sliding on ice and got ban"

But when we check they are the one who ask for it Lol!!

Then make fake story on Instagram.
    Fp
    IGN : DaunKunyit

My Quote : ( Ask For Wl, And Get Advice.
    Ask For Advice, Get Wl Twice)

Goals :

• Focused Eyes (7/100)
    • Win 2 World Of The Day (1/2)
    • Zeus ( Still So Far Away)
    • Own All Ring ( 5/10 )

Hi ISprayGT!

We're sorry about the misunderstanding regarding your case, we're currently working on it and we'll update you as soon as we have more information.

Also, we'd like everyone to please remember that we're all here working as a team, if there are any issues we're working together to sort them out - all our efforts are team efforts.

I'll close this thread, please let's continue conversation in the original one, here. Thank you all