Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Merged] Royal Winter Seals

Angry Seals are appaling.

So Seals have been added in this update, which are little things which payments of real money can equate to this currency which is collected for certain rewards.
    The thing about this is it's all behind a paywall, With only 5 seals being obtainable through ingame events which is triggered by crackers which are 10k gems for 20 so lets say u get about 3 or 4 events and get all 5 seals you have 15-20 seals with you needing 240! for the first item now this is just downright ignorance.
    Why not just add a little initiative for people like us to grind so lets say getting 5 points grants u lets say 200 gems? random seeds xp? anything which will make us as consumers go alright I'll get a cracker and get 5 seals for gems or xp.
    And secondly why is there no way to obtain them by playing the game? why can't we get them from breaking blocks doing activites just like tree decorations?
    And finally who even thought of adding the paywall to the LEVEL 6 ances upgrades and all the other rewards which come with this winter wonderland.
    Something seriously needs changing because this is unacceptable in our game.

Let me hear your guys thoughts. If we speak loud enough devs and admins will hear us
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    What I would highly recommend at such a juncture is offering an accessible method to acquire them with a low chance, thus requiring grinding, so that while earning them would be somewhat strenuous, it would not be impossible.
    Just make them earned the way which tree decos are earned and add more so like time being online logging in each day etc it's not rocket science making this 50/50 for everyoen and the people who want the rewards straight away let them get it
    TRUE OG

I'm fine with the royal seals update since I don't really care abt it ( since it's just a p2w event ) and I personally agree with the ances upgrade being there on the royal seal store because if you can get it easily by just spending diamond locks on it, then almost everything spliceable would be even more farmable ( the level 6 blue ances ).

A much better idea would be just simply replace the ances upgrade with somthing else, then put the ances upgrade into a reward for players that have played growtopia for a (insert number) year.

This is completely based on my opinion and critiscm are welcome
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"

Lesser Wizard

U can spawn events byusing crackers
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

Quote Originally Posted by JINYOUNG0922 View Post
    U can spawn events byusing crackers
    wow 5 seals from 1 event wow epic game
    TRUE OG

ubisoft be like : STONKS time muheuheuhheue
    Sigpic by Intensifies

Only the weirdest of them all! ~

IGN : Weiwd | Discord : weird#3325

Quote Originally Posted by IWasWeird View Post
    ubisoft be like : STONKS time muheuheuhheue
    All there about tbf
    TRUE OG

I realize the people that will spend money on this event will support the game. That support keeps the game running for all the players to enjoy. Even the people who choose not to or can't spend money on the game.

I may not get to enjoy every luxurie that exist in Growtopia. There are things that exist in the game that are very hard to achieve. This wouldn't be the first time in Growtopia something was out of my reach or very difficult to obtain. The game offers such a variety that I don't even have enough time to participate in everything available.

I understand peoples right as a consumer of a product to voice displeasure over something. I won't try to persuade you to feel different. There is a possibility your voices causes the developers to rethink the structure of this current event.

I feel strongly of my opinion that Growtopia hasn't made me feel that the IAP are forced. I myself have obtained a reasonable amount without spending money except a little to show my support. I think a lot is available just from playing the game. I don't know how much you could list that isn't available just from grinding. You could list a lot more that is available.

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfreak10 View Post
    Its too expensive $100 = 1/3 salary of a common office employee
    Thats super underpaid, thats not even half of the minimum wage.

honestly, this depends much on the country, but since ubisoft is rich, it means they need more money to see the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshots View Post
    100% agreed with this, the buff is OP indeed and not a lot of people should be able to get this.

Lesser Wizard

Bump, let devs see this too

Hi all,

Starkos addressed the issue here, I would suggest following up on the discussion there to avoid multiple topics, hence I'll be closing this thread now.

~ Baskerville