Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

Why does the panda leash look more realistically like a bear than the polar bear. The polar bear looks like a damn dog leash. I wanna vote on changing that tbh.
    IGN: FOWL

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    Why does the panda leash look more realistically like a bear than the polar bear. The polar bear looks like a damn dog leash. I wanna vote on changing that tbh.
    How dare you speak of the holy polar bear like this?
    Retired poster

The polar bear is cute the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    How dare you speak of the holy polar bear like this?
    It's been here since day 1 the polar bear leash is OG
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

I don't hate the OG polar dog... I mean bear but I do want one that looks like one.

Instead of changing the sprites, they should just add a new one. Call it Legit Polar Bear leash, maybe?
    IGN: CandleJack

Quote Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
    I don't hate the OG polar dog... I mean bear but I do want one that looks like one.

Instead of changing the sprites, they should just add a new one. Call it Legit Polar Bear leash, maybe?
    I mean they should keep it the same. I think it would be dope if they could equip like a variant. Sort of like diamond horns. When you put the leash on and take it off it switches the look of it.

I mean they should keep it the same. I think it would be dope if they could equip like a variant. Sort of like diamond horns. When you put the leash on and take it off it switches the look of it.
    That sounds a good idea too. +1 I'm up for it.
    IGN: CandleJack

I agree with you on that
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Old designs should stay as it is. We don’t need Ubisoft going around redesigning everything in the game to make it look more “realistic”. And people should definitely stop requesting for the Diamond Horn-like feature, one interchangeable item is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Old designs should stay as it is. We don’t need Ubisoft going around redesigning everything in the game to make it look more “realistic”. And people should definitely stop requesting for the Diamond Horn-like feature, one interchangeable item is enough.
    Glad to hear your feedback. Im an old time player and i’d love to see new changes to the game. The game should be appealing to the eyes of players. How many players do you even seen anymore with a polar bear leash tbh? People should be able to request things they would like to see. The feature itself is beyond amazing and some of us would love to have more hands on with new items that are created with it.

Glad to hear your feedback. Im an old time player and i’d love to see new changes to the game.
    Changes can be good but not unnecessary changes. As an old player myself, I wouldn’t be too happy if they redesign any items before they took over. It’s a disrespectful in a sense. They should just leave it as it is, back when item designs were goofy.

The game should be appealing to the eyes of players. How many players do you even seen anymore with a polar bear leash tbh?
    The reason why very little ayers have it is due to the high price. It costs 40,000 gems for something that doesn’t do anything. Even if they were to redesign it, the numbers would still drop in the next years because it’s just another pet. The game is already appealing enough to the players. We don’t stay because they redesign, we stay because their designs advance. Not every pets have to look cute or cool or realistic.

People should be able to request things they would like to see
    Never did I mention about players not being able to request things. There’s a whole subforum called Suggestion Box where players can suggest their requests there.

people should definitely stop requesting for the Diamond Horn-like feature, one interchangeable item is enough.
    This is you saying that they should stop requesting this feature.

- - - Updated - - -

Changes can be good but not unnecessary changes. As an old player myself, I wouldn’t be too happy if they redesign any items before they took over. It’s a disrespectful in a sense. They should just leave it as it is, back when item designs were goofy.

The reason why very little ayers have it is due to the high price. It costs 40,000 gems for something that doesn’t do anything. Even if they were to redesign it, the numbers would still drop in the next years because it’s just another pet. The game is already appealing enough to the players. We don’t stay because they redesign, we stay because their designs advance. Not every pets have to look cute or cool or realistic.

Never did I mention about players not being able to request things. There’s a whole subforum called Suggestion Box where players can suggest their requests there.
    The design would remain the same the only thing different would be that their would be a variant added to the design. It could remain appealing to an old player and also be appealing to newer players.