Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick question

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    This is you saying that they should stop requesting this feature.
    Yes because it’s a feature specially for the Diamond Horn. You have to remember that Diamond Horns is an IOTM. That’s like requesting for another rayman feature but only breaks 2 blocks at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL View Post
    The design would remain the same the only thing different would be that their would be a variant added to the design. It could remain appealing to an old player and also be appealing to newer players.
    I don’t see how the current polar bear leash is “unappealing”. This game targets mostly male audiences despite the amount of cute leash that exists in the game. Changing the design of one item is unnecessary and redundant, it wouldn’t boost the amount of players playing in any way.

There’s way better ways to appeal to more audiences such as removing the straps on Razor Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Yes because it’s a feature specially for the Diamond Horn. You have to remember that Diamond Horns is an IOTM. That’s like requesting for another rayman feature but only breaks 2 blocks at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see how the current polar bear leash is “unappealing”. This game targets mostly male audiences despite the amount of cute leash that exists in the game. Changing the design of one item is unnecessary and redundant, it wouldn’t boost the amount of players playing in any way.

There’s way better ways to appeal to more audiences such as removing the straps on Razor Wings.
    I wouldn’t go as far as saying male audiences tbh. Theres more girl related clothes than guys tbh. Although some stuff is considered something a guy would most likely use we also have to realize that girls like them as well.
    IGN: FOWL