Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: Growtopia in 2020

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    12,198

    Default Growtopia in 2020

    since within 2 weeks we have reached 365/365 of 2019
    times has passed by so fast.

    let's discuss what Growtopia in 2020 by their update with ubisoft canada and abu dhabi.

    i know it's still long to discuss but it's good to chitchat with us as community to think their forumers gamers for their favorite game

    .

    let's discuss shall we? so the head developers can read this
    hi who ever read this!

    what you guys excited about the future plans(Update and events) that ubisoft plan in 2020?

    2020 is a future, what do you plan for the game in 2020?
    any ideas? ( put in suggestion box and here)
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer BoxeyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Can they just continue making these lovely different models of IOTM's. I just love these consistensies.

    Also I think that the Transmutabooth needs some monthlu updates, like some fixing or new compatible items to transmute.

    The other thing I was thinking if they could implement free daily login bonuses, which like, give free items if you login everyday. I love to see one of those in the game. If... anyone agrees I guess.

    I guess that's it ..
    Thanks for reading my TED Talk
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

    tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    If they could add a mini game that's free to enter with a good reward or add an option where you can trade keys on other locks (requested since 2015 )

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard AntiScamV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    279

    Default

    PVE !!!!!!!
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful GT Looming Block 40/1 at VENDHU \(^_^)/

    Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Fredbear489's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Inside a World Lock
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    PVE !!!!!!!
    Ctrl C + Ctrl V
    IGN: ProbablySeth
    Growtopian National Anthem:

    And now a quote from yours truly...

    My 8th grade teacher

    You're thinking outside the box. But what you didn't know, Is that there is no box.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Awoosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    location not found
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Can they just continue making these lovely different models of IOTM's. I just love these consistensies.

    Also I think that the Transmutabooth needs some monthlu updates, like some fixing or new compatible items to transmute.

    The other thing I was thinking if they could implement free daily login bonuses, which like, give free items if you login everyday. I love to see one of those in the game. If... anyone agrees I guess.

    I guess that's it ..
    Thanks for reading my TED Talk
    Well there already kind of is such thing as daily bonuses but only for the ones who have a subscription so I don't know if they will add other things for the ones who do not have subscriptions. And yes, I think I'm talking for everyone when I say we all agree that there need to be added more items to the Transmutabooth and still, there are limits to be expected. I mean, they can't add things like Diamond Horns to the items that can be transmuted. Due to its effect to place blocks or wrench things a block farther away from usual, I realized people can actually work their evil plans and create scams that way. Think about it.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

  7. #7
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
    add an option where you can trade keys on other locks (requested since 2015 )
    At first this idea sounds fine, but not when you think about it more.

    How would you implement a way of knowing which lock the key is from? Let's say a world has a huge lock above the main door and you are planning on purchasing it. What if the seller has put a huge lock in the bottom right corner of the world and the "huge lock key" you're getting is a key to that lock?

    There would be way too many ways to scam.
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer anons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    521

    Default

    Update the friend list , make it easier for us to remove inactive players .
    #MALAYSIABOLEH

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    At first this idea sounds fine, but not when you think about it more.

    How would you implement a way of knowing which lock the key is from? Let's say a world has a huge lock above the main door and you are planning on purchasing it. What if the seller has put a huge lock in the bottom right corner of the world and the "huge lock key" you're getting is a key to that lock?

    There would be way too many ways to scam.
    After putting small lock key into the trade. lock will glow up, or change lock color to red, maybe? But still there will be players that got scammed because of this..

    Name:  ssd.PNG
Views: 932
Size:  25.5 KB
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    12,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    After putting small lock key into the trade. lock will glow up, or change lock color to red, maybe? But still there will be players that got scammed because of this..

    Name:  ssd.PNG
Views: 932
Size:  25.5 KB
    i agree with this.
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard CanYaNot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    After putting small lock key into the trade. lock will glow up, or change lock color to red, maybe? But still there will be players that got scammed because of this..

    Name:  ssd.PNG
Views: 932
Size:  25.5 KB
    YES PLEASE, did you put this in the suggestions subforum?
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    12,198

    Default

    2020 is near...
    seems good for discussion
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    idk cuz maybe in 2020 I don't have time to play gt

    My personal background is everything video games and anime.





    ign: Rozaliyaaaaa not Rimuoi anymore

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer UkyoKuonji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    At first this idea sounds fine, but not when you think about it more.

    How would you implement a way of knowing which lock the key is from? Let's say a world has a huge lock above the main door and you are planning on purchasing it. What if the seller has put a huge lock in the bottom right corner of the world and the "huge lock key" you're getting is a key to that lock?

    There would be way too many ways to scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    After putting small lock key into the trade. lock will glow up, or change lock color to red, maybe? But still there will be players that got scammed because of this..

    Name:  ssd.PNG
Views: 932
Size:  25.5 KB
    ayy this answers the question and im still wonder why they didnt add this option. great idea growpixel

    Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

    For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book


  15. #15
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    35

    Default

    First time Community Hub Creators very cool because they got their blocks. And many people want to be next creator. Because limited and rare, many people want buy/sell it and so many problem.
    Because now there are no more blocks for new Community hub creators, it becomes unattractive. In my opinion this Creators block is the best idea in this year.
    ~Thanks for reading
    Youtube + Instagram = Galastiz

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer myLocation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Where's myLocation?
    Posts
    12,198

    Default

    anotha discussion Bump
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

    Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770



  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,196

    Default

    Let's hope that there's no more duplication glitches, rollbacks or world deletions in 2020.
    2019 was a mess with glitches, let's hope 2020 brings some luck.
    IGN: Ephus
    _______________________________________________
    Soviet leader (GL)
    Guild home in [EPHUS]

    I speak fluent Finnish, Swedish and English.
    Feel free to talk to me in those languages!


    Avatar made by: TheThingIs

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer FDMGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    611

    Default More activities in roles

    Suggestion:
    Youll get a sickness from doing too much of activities such as fishing, crimefighting, sugery, etc. When you have this specific type of sickness, youll be unable to do a specific type of activity. Ex. Broken Knuckles = cant do crimefighting for 24hrs. To remove sickness, you must be surged.

    And ofcourse every role have their own responsibility not just doctors. Ex. Doctors might get 'Shaky Hands' (cant surg for 24hrs) and the cure will be some kind of food from a fisher.

    Solved issue: Instead of doctors finding patients, patients will find doctors.

    Note: Im not suggesting this because I do surgery, in fact I dont. I fish! I suggested this to make roles more active.
    IGN: FRADM
    A fisherman who loves fishing, obviously...

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer NotSeedTopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Malay-asia
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDMGamer View Post
    Suggestion:
    Youll get a sickness from doing too much of activities such as fishing, crimefighting, sugery, etc. When you have this specific type of sickness, youll be unable to do a specific type of activity. Ex. Broken Knuckles = cant do crimefighting for 24hrs. To remove sickness, you must be surged.

    And ofcourse every role have their own responsibility not just doctors. Ex. Doctors might get 'Shaky Hands' (cant surg for 24hrs) and the cure will be some kind of food from a fisher.

    Solved issue: Instead of doctors finding patients, patients will find doctors.

    Note: Im not suggesting this because I do surgery, in fact I dont. I fish! I suggested this to make roles more active.
    angry surgery-grinding players are coming
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,861

    Default

    Can we just have a balanced game with no pay to win holiday items? or are those days long gone
    also where are the random packs that come out...

    I want a new kind of activity aswell..
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •