Thread: Need Help

Knight

Default Need Help

After maintenace, I was updating data in game and its done no trouble at downloading it at the first time... After around 14 minutes later i got disconnected and when i was trying to reconnect.. Growtopia forced me to update some data again. And when i'm downloading this data at the second time im stucked at 7/9 (not responding) after it goes to 8/9 it disconnected again and start to updating again from 1/9. Why? should i reinstall GT? Im playing on PC (windows 10)

I do not recognize this bug. You might as well try restarting your computer and checking up on it. If it still does not work, reinstall Growtopia and the Growtopia installer itself.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    I do not recognize this bug. You might as well try restarting your computer and checking up on it. If it still does not work, reinstall Growtopia and the Growtopia installer itself.
    I've Tried to reinstall GT 4 times and it doesnt work still stucked at 7/9

Quote Originally Posted by Dhanas View Post
    After maintenace, I was updating data in game and its done no trouble at downloading it at the first time... After around 14 minutes later i got disconnected and when i was trying to reconnect.. Growtopia forced me to update some data again. And when i'm downloading this data at the second time im stucked at 7/9 (not responding) after it goes to 8/9 it disconnected again and start to updating again from 1/9. Why? should i reinstall GT? Im playing on PC (windows 10)
    how about re-installing gt in a new file location?
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

This is very unusual, and isn't something I have heard happen before. You mentioned that you have reinstalled the game multiple times trying to fix the bug, which tells me that your internet is not having any issues. Perhaps there is something iffy with your drivers, do they need an update? Are you using a VPN? Is there any chance the game has been recently blocked where you are? It may also be worthwhile to submit a ticket to Growtopia support, which can be done here. You will need to make an Ubisoft account using the same email that you have in-game - make sure to give as much information as possible, and a link to this thread wouldn't hurt either.

Also, this is the wrong sub-forum for this type of thing. For future reference, bugs and glitches go here.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.