Thread: AAP should be little bit fixed

Default AAP should be little bit fixed

Imagine you activated AAP, but then somehow lost access to email. All you can do is transfer your items to a new account which is a waste of backpack upgrades + level and maybe untradeble items. I suggest that team should make something to recover AAP blocked account without email, like two step password or something, but it needs to be save tho - so you don't get hacked. Also did anyone lose access to their emails whenever?
    Last edited by Lance Sweitzer; 12-13-2019 at 12:26 AM. Reason: missed logic LOL

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Sweitzer View Post
    Imagine you activated AAP, but then somehow lost access to email. All you can do is transfer your items to a new account which is a waste of backpack upgrades + level and maybe untradeable items. I suggest that team should make something to recover AAP blocked account without email, like two-step password or something, but it needs to save tho - so you don't get hacked. Also, did anyone lose access to their emails whenever?
    In another alternative, you could use the "recover email" option by Google. If you can't retrieve your email address, this feature will be the best during the time you need it. However, IMO you could use those kinds of verified/ certified software to save your email addresses.
    GamerWei's YouTube Channel (Check it out and support me!)

Goals for 2019-2020:
    • Reach 5,000 subscribers
    • Have over 150,000 views

Achievements
    • 1,000 Subscribers on YouTube
    • 100,000 views on YouTube

Owned World(s): MAMSSP

Quote Originally Posted by GamerWei View Post
    In another alternative, you could use the "recover email" option by Google. If you can't retrieve your email address, this feature will be the best during the time you need it. However, IMO you could use those kinds of verified/ certified software to save your email addresses.
    right, forgot you can recover email, but what about you forgot your email adress? i can't give examples how you can lose access to your email and not recover it, but i think it's possible. I saw some people lost their access to growtopia account because somehow lost email.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Sweitzer View Post
    right, forgot you can recover email, but what about you forgot your email adress? i can't give examples how you can lose access to your email and not recover it, but i think it's possible. I saw some people lost their access to growtopia account because somehow lost email.
    Some mails vanish if you don't log in, in 6 months, maybe even 3 months and when that happens, it is rip acc. So if someone still uses other than gmail, then yes, we need this.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Some mails vanish if you don't log in, in 6 months, maybe even 3 months and when that happens, it is rip acc. So if someone still uses other than gmail, then yes, we need this.
    if that what you said is true, i agree. i barely use gmail, because i don't even use it at all, only for games to log in or etc.
    Ubisoft should add something like recovering acc. Like now i think you can't even remove someone from white list!
    I had a friend that scammed me, and he had access to my AAP, i changed pass but like really i don't feel safe now.