Thread: What's your plan for Root Cuttings?

Lesser Wizard

Question What's your plan for Root Cuttings?

Recently, a rebalance for the Roots came out... Unfortunately, no items that requires Root Cuttings were added. I think there's no point farming Roots as an alternative if no one's interested on buying Root Cuttings. The items we currently have merely requires mere amount of Root Cuttings; mostly futile cosmetics.

My questions:
    - Do you have any plans for Root Cuttings?
    - Are you going to add the Root Cuttings to Carnival quests, Role quests, Daily quests, and Life goals?
    - Will you make consumables/clothings/blocks that provides bonuses for farming Roots & extracting Root Cuttings?

Lesser Wizard

Need answers from the devs

Quote Originally Posted by unusedname1 View Post
    It's rebalanced 2 weeks ago, nothing changed. Still dead feature, even if they make third update about root. No one will care about it.
    - Are you going to add the Root Cuttings to Carnival quests, Role quests, Daily quests, and Life goals?
    Adding root cuttings to quest is bad idea.
    - Will you make consumables/clothings/blocks that provides bonuses for farming Roots & extracting Root Cuttings?
    Roots already rebalanced no need items for bonuses.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Default Dragon speaking...

Recently, a rebalance for the Roots came out... Unfortunately, no items that requires Root Cuttings were added. I think there's no point farming Roots as an alternative if no one's interested on buying Root Cuttings. The items we currently have merely requires mere amount of Root Cuttings; mostly futile cosmetics.

My questions:

To answer your questions, i have several.
    For root cuttings, you can use it to make some items. I choose monkhoods as example, basically you can sell that for 1/1 wls. Also, you can try combine to make a new-born seeds. No promised, if that sold by instantly.

Meh, i just use my spare blocks for building.
    I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised. Oh, he's a bit fierceness, careful.

I guess we need to wait until a youtuber uploads a profit video about root cutting, but yeah it is a dead feature.
    I have been playing this game since 2016!

I'm the guy who often misspelled growtopia to "groetopia"