View Poll Results: What's your thought about it?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gud

4 66.67%
  • Not so Gud

1 16.67%
  • ***! (Wow That's Fun!)

0 0%
  • Who on earth using durian spikes for a cane?

0 0%
  • Idk...

1 16.67%

Thread: Durian

Default Durian

Hello everyone, long time no see . First thing first, sorry for my bad English, I'm still in learning. Second, this thread will be… pretty long so relax, chill and read or don't mind it as always, it fine.

Today I came back here to suggest one of the famous fruits in the "real life world", aka “King of fruits” and probably the smelliest one :/, Durian. This is an item which is can't be spliced, never drop any seeds and have no rarity or either any use... by itself. Now the recipe is really struggling me out. I had gone for a little research on Wikipedia and the only recipe I could think of is combining Onion, Sequoia Tree (or something else familiar to turpentine, idk) and Twisted Spikes (or any other Spikes Block) in any Chemical Combiner. Yes, I know, this recipe is weird af but I can't think of any better than this. Actually, there’s one more… By mixing the Onion Seed and Twisted Spikes Seed, you’ll get a Durian. Which one is better? Idk . I'll leave the job for devs then.

Now the Durian can be used for some cooking recipes as well as making some good items. Here's my ideas:

1. Durian Flesh (Consumable). You can obtain it by dropping the Durian on the cutting board, use any item which can cutting (like Sushi knife, Chainsaw, etc...) and... slice it, like when you do it with those little fishes... The fleshes rate you'll get are completely random (Or not). You could get 1, lucky get 2, double lucky if get 3, maximum is...idk, 5 or 6. Durian Flesh is an item which is edible, ofc. Upon using it, player will say "YUM", ofc (it's not so bad tho...) and you'll get Stinky mod for the whole damn 5 minutes.

2. Durian Spikes (or Shell (or Spikes Shell :/)). One has a chance being obtained by breaking Palm... I mean by slicing the Durian. Purpose? Now this is interesting. Once used on any player, it has a chance to kills the selected target or if you're wanted to, instantly kills the selected target. Similar to Psychotic Bunny, yes, crazy. There still one more purposed but I'll talk about it below.

3. Durian Trap. Thanks to some cartoon I used to watch a few years ago, when someone use the Durian Spike for some kind of a cane to punish on bad children, idk why're they doing that but I’m not here to judge... The recipe of this trap is combining Durian Spikes, Wooden Platform (or any Platform, Block you think it's legit) and Glue in any Chemical Combiner. This is a Block - Foreground item so you can walk past it but the special thing about this is that you'll get hurt while walking past it, like stepping on cactus, lava. It's looks like the Looming Shadows but instead of slowly drowned you to death, it only hurt you when you step on it. Also, make it hard to visible since you know...it's a trap!
    (Or if you thinking that making a hand item which is look like a cane with durian spikes stick on it is also not a bad idea... again, your choices).

4. Durian Seed. One has a chance being obtained by breaking Palm... I mean by slicing... I MEAN, by consuming a Durian Flesh. When you have it, you can plant it to the ground and… wait it growing into an actual Durian tree. Ok, seriously, throw it into the Highly Combustible Box, light the box up and, you’ll get a very delicious snack, aka Fried Durian Seed. Maybe it should have a cooking recipe but since I don’t want to complicating things so, yeah… Purposed, again? You can breaking block a little faster I guess.

5. For Cooking:
    - Durian Crepes: Same as Berry Crepes except there is no Blueberry, there just Durian.
    - Durian Mooncake: You can cook this on Harvest Fest occasion, only. Maybe some Flour, Sugar, Durian Flesh, idk, I'm not so good at this.
    - Durian Ice Cream: Now this is the most glorious thing in this entire thread, I think... Durian ice cream is one of the most delicious ice creams, and it deserve to have a chance.

So that's all. If you are completely reading the whole thread, then applaud to you and thank you so much for spending your times. Hope you like my ideas and if anyone else have any better ideas or suggestion, write down below. Again, thank you for reading and hope you all have a real nice day. See ya later.

Ps: I'm gone again.
    Ps 2: Sorry if i'm hurting your eyes...
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

i hate durian, even though its our national fruit lol

I agree on this, would love to see that atrocious thing in game

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    i hate durian, even though its our national fruit lol

I agree on this, would love to see that atrocious thing in game
    You're not alone...
    But I'm more of dislike instead of hate...
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

I am fine with the taste of durian, so let's bring that fruit to Growtopia lmao
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Oof durian! I love durian!

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

bruh i dunno the difference with Durian and Langka

great suggestion, must be added
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..

IGN: MadMewMew

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by Kfbun View Post
    bruh i dunno the difference with Durian and Langka

great suggestion, must be added
    Langka is sweet, durian is bitter-ish

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BillCraft View Post
    You're not alone...
    But I'm more of dislike instead of hate...
    mine might be exaggerated hate lol

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

I don't like durian
    the smell makes me dizzy

The only thing that could make this better is if growtopians also have a chance to say"YUCK!" and throw up because, like in real life, some growtopians may dislike durian.

I also like the idea of the trap. Its a new feature I'd gladdly welcome.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.