Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growch Games unbalanced

Default Growch Games unbalanced

As most of you know , to win the growch games daily challenge you must get as many tree decorations as u can so the problem is crime and surgery are the only ways u can actually win it . its physically impossible in any other way.To make it more accessable to every kind of DC players (the best score on growch games this year is 1200ish):

Increase wolf world tree decoration prize to 20 instead of 0-20 as it takes approximately 2 minutes to complete wolf worlds for good WoW players

Increase fishing to 6 tree decorations as it takes like 25 seconds to catch something

You cant get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS so its literally impossible to win with geiger cause the max u can get is 16 . if u could get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS the top 1 score for radiation race is 505 (i think) and thats actually winable considering u get 1-4 tree decos. the only problem is that people outside the Daily challenge can farm GEIGERHILLS to profit but thats fixable by only making tree decos obtainable while the daily challenge is happening

Making surgery 2-5 decos would be nice too considering you waste much more wls with legal briefs and all while crime players have a much better chance to win
    Last edited by CoffeeUser; 12-14-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Just do crime and surgery then
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Just do crime and surgery then
    many people cant do crime and surgery can barely win most of the time so its inconsistant and not worth the risk considering you use legal briefs making it unprofitable if you dont get first and thats like impossible while there are crime players.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    many people cant do crime and surgery can barely win most of the time so its inconsistant and not worth the risk considering you use legal briefs making it unprofitable if you dont get first and thats like impossible while there are crime players.
    Daily challenges are not for you to profit
    But yea i agree other methods should be buffed
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

I agree. Winning the tree decoration challenge with surgery or crime is really pay to win and other methods should be buffed so it evens out a bit.
    Sample text

UPDATE: I tried growch games with wolf whistles and i got 128 points in 20 minutes and top 5 has 178 points 50 points above me with surgery i think i proved my point . its so unbalanced

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

This would crash the whole economy of winter items, lol.
    Also there would be lots of those guys who'd just farm tree decos during growch challenge.
    I think you shouldn't be able to win growch's games using only cheap ways.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    This would crash the whole economy of winter items, lol.
    Also there would be lots of those guys who'd just farm tree decos during growch challenge.
    I think you shouldn't be able to win growch's games using only cheap ways.
    wolf whistles aren’t cheap and it would make things more skill based
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

You are competing with other people and those other people have the same disadvantages as you so guess it's balanced
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    As most of you know , to win the growch games daily challenge you must get as many tree decorations as u can so the problem is crime and surgery are the only ways u can actually win it . its physically impossible in any other way.To make it more accessable to every kind of DC players (the best score on growch games this year is 1200ish):

Increase wolf world tree decoration prize to 20 instead of 0-20 as it takes approximately 2 minutes to complete wolf worlds for good WoW players

Increase fishing to 6 tree decorations as it takes like 25 seconds to catch something

You cant get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS so its literally impossible to win with geiger cause the max u can get is 16 . if u could get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS the top 1 score for radiation race is 505 (i think) and thats actually winable considering u get 1-4 tree decos. the only problem is that people outside the Daily challenge can farm GEIGERHILLS to profit but thats fixable by only making tree decos obtainable while the daily challenge is happening

Making surgery 2-5 decos would be nice too considering you waste much more wls with legal briefs and all while crime players have a much better chance to win
    If they are able to get tree deco in GEIGERHILLS with geiger,isn't that means they can spam tree deco easily?
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:108/125

Dont buff or add easier methods of obtaining Tree Decorations for it will crash the price of it.

Nerf the tree decoration drop rate of surgery/crime/WW instead.
    IGN: FRADM
    A fisherman who loves fishing, obviously...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eheng View Post
    If they are able to get tree deco in GEIGERHILLS with geiger,isn't that means they can spam tree deco easily?
    Even the top uranium racer can do 500 only which is barely top 5
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922