Thread: Growch Games unbalanced

Lesser Knight

Default Growch Games unbalanced

As most of you know , to win the growch games daily challenge you must get as many tree decorations as u can so the problem is crime and surgery are the only ways u can actually win it . its physically impossible in any other way.To make it more accessable to every kind of DC players (the best score on growch games this year is 1200ish):

Increase wolf world tree decoration prize to 20 instead of 0-20 as it takes approximately 2 minutes to complete wolf worlds for good WoW players

Increase fishing to 6 tree decorations as it takes like 25 seconds to catch something

You cant get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS so its literally impossible to win with geiger cause the max u can get is 16 . if u could get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS the top 1 score for radiation race is 505 (i think) and thats actually winable considering u get 1-4 tree decos. the only problem is that people outside the Daily challenge can farm GEIGERHILLS to profit but thats fixable by only making tree decos obtainable while the daily challenge is happening

Making surgery 2-5 decos would be nice too considering you waste much more wls with legal briefs and all while crime players have a much better chance to win
    Last edited by CoffeeUser; 12-14-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Just do crime and surgery then
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    Just do crime and surgery then
    many people cant do crime and surgery can barely win most of the time so its inconsistant and not worth the risk considering you use legal briefs making it unprofitable if you dont get first and thats like impossible while there are crime players.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeUser View Post
    many people cant do crime and surgery can barely win most of the time so its inconsistant and not worth the risk considering you use legal briefs making it unprofitable if you dont get first and thats like impossible while there are crime players.
    Daily challenges are not for you to profit
    But yea i agree other methods should be buffed
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

I agree. Winning the tree decoration challenge with surgery or crime is really pay to win and other methods should be buffed so it evens out a bit.
    Sample text

Lesser Knight

UPDATE: I tried growch games with wolf whistles and i got 128 points in 20 minutes and top 5 has 178 points 50 points above me with surgery i think i proved my point . its so unbalanced

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

This would crash the whole economy of winter items, lol.
    Also there would be lots of those guys who'd just farm tree decos during growch challenge.
    I think you shouldn't be able to win growch's games using only cheap ways.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    Also there would be lots of those guys who'd just farm tree decos during growch challenge.
    wolf whistles aren’t cheap and it would make things more skill based
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

You are competing with other people and those other people have the same disadvantages as you so guess it's balanced
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Knight

As most of you know , to win the growch games daily challenge you must get as many tree decorations as u can so the problem is crime and surgery are the only ways u can actually win it . its physically impossible in any other way.To make it more accessable to every kind of DC players (the best score on growch games this year is 1200ish):

Increase wolf world tree decoration prize to 20 instead of 0-20 as it takes approximately 2 minutes to complete wolf worlds for good WoW players

Increase fishing to 6 tree decorations as it takes like 25 seconds to catch something

You cant get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS so its literally impossible to win with geiger cause the max u can get is 16 . if u could get tree decorations from GEIGERHILLS the top 1 score for radiation race is 505 (i think) and thats actually winable considering u get 1-4 tree decos. the only problem is that people outside the Daily challenge can farm GEIGERHILLS to profit but thats fixable by only making tree decos obtainable while the daily challenge is happening

Making surgery 2-5 decos would be nice too considering you waste much more wls with legal briefs and all while crime players have a much better chance to win
    If they are able to get tree deco in GEIGERHILLS with geiger,isn't that means they can spam tree deco easily?
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:101/125

Dont buff or add easier methods of obtaining Tree Decorations for it will crash the price of it.

Nerf the tree decoration drop rate of surgery/crime/WW instead.
    IGN: FRADM
    A fisherman who loves fishing, obviously...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eheng View Post
    If they are able to get tree deco in GEIGERHILLS with geiger,isn't that means they can spam tree deco easily?
    Even the top uranium racer can do 500 only which is barely top 5
    IGN: JINYOUNG0922

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FDMGamer View Post
    Dont buff or add easier methods of obtaining Tree Decorations for it will crash the price of it.

Nerf the tree decoration drop rate of surgery/crime/WW instead.
    I dont think wolf whistles would be such a problem considering they are expensive anyway but fishing and radiation may be a problem . maybe just increase it for the 2 hours of the daily challenge?

Um just have a nerf lol

btw Traine bot give more decorations than surge does
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 52/125
    Sell SOG 40/WL IN OQ60

BUY TONS OF BOUNTIFUL PACK 2/1 LEAVE MSG IN OQ60

Aphelios wasn't talking because he was reading all of his abilities

Winter items economy?
    Really??
    Winter items always have been cheap unless when recipe finders hid the recipes and the person who came with the idea didn't ask for a nerf, this person just asked for a balancing, like Geigers are so unbalanced and they even disturb non winter games players as they get 1 deco every 30 mins...

IGN : CaribbeanJr

Quote Originally Posted by CaribbeanJr View Post
    Winter items economy?
    Really??
    Winter items always have been cheap unless when recipe finders hid the recipes and the person who came with the idea didn't ask for a nerf, this person just asked for a balancing, like Geigers are so unbalanced and they even disturb non winter games players as they get 1 deco every 30 mins...
    Geigerhills doesn't need to recharge 30 mins, and i dont get what you mean w/ the finder or person.
    Btw if they rebalance like op said, then hot choco, CCB, Winter wind, Abominable etc will down half or even more than original price (to 1/3 i believe, and bait price will gross), keep in mind there a lot of people already invest in deco item. 2 - 3 each for hot choco not cheap if you buy ton like im doing, currently stock 200 in hot choco.

For op, why dont you do surg/crime? Usually people saying like you did because daily challenge is expensive. Btw i didnt bother about daily challenge because i know im poor (its not my time yet still grinding, its just like elementary schooler trying to do the highschool exam, pointless and wasting wl(the winner is doing maximum effort, use all his wealth <-- still he must be calculating before, I.E.: he willn't buying 10k sugar just need max like 800-1k sugar for cooking challenge its like 15dl just for sugar, if 1k )).
    Last edited by TheSamsoed; 12-21-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheSamsoed View Post
    Geigerhills doesn't need to recharge 30 mins, and i dont get what you mean w/ the finder or person.
    Btw if they rebalance like op said, then hot choco, CCB, Winter wind, Abominable etc will down half or even more than original price (to 1/3 i believe, and bait price will gross), keep in mind there a lot of people already invest in deco item. 2 - 3 each for hot choco not cheap if you buy ton like im doing, currently stock 200 in hot choco.

For op, why dont you do surg/crime? Usually people saying like you did because daily challenge is expensive. Btw i didnt bother about daily challenge because i know im poor (its not my time yet still grinding, its just like elementary schooler trying to do the highschool exam, pointless and wasting wl(the winner is doing maximum effort, use all his wealth <-- still he must be calculating before, I.E.: he willn't buying 10k sugar just need max like 800-1k sugar for cooking challenge its like 15dl just for sugar, if 1k )).
    Firstly you cant get tree decos from geiger hills but if it was possible people would abuse it to get decos cause its free to do so i suggest making it so u can only get while the daily challenge is happening so the maximum amount of decos u can get for free is like 1000 if you are skilled which wont affect the economy much

wolf worlds being changed to 20 decos per completion wont change anything cause wolf whistles are around 8 wls

the only problem is fishing which could be changed the same way with geiger by buffing while the daily challenge is going on for 2 hours and people wont be able to abuse to get decos

i know daily challenges arent about profiting im just suggesting to buff other ways so people who arent skilled in surgery or crime have a chance against them with doing other ways

Firstly you cant get tree decos from geiger hills but if it was possible people would abuse it to get decos cause its free to do so i suggest making it so u can only get while the daily challenge is happening so the maximum amount of decos u can get for free is like 1000 if you are skilled which wont affect the economy much

wolf worlds being changed to 20 decos per completion wont change anything cause wolf whistles are around 8 wls

the only problem is fishing which could be changed the same way with geiger by buffing while the daily challenge is going on for 2 hours and people wont be able to abuse to get decos

i know daily challenges arent about profiting im just suggesting to buff other ways so people who arent skilled in surgery or crime have a chance against them with doing other ways
    Yea ik you can't get tree deco in geigerhills , and the rest maybe i agree with you, but if you want all path to be possible for being winner in challenge it hard to determine how many deco you get from each path, because many possibilities like how fast is someone do parkour. If too much, then surg and crime is pointless, and if still not balanced then its the same as before mean rip.

About fish, you can get 250 - 350 deco in 2 hour, if they buff like you said then easy 1500 deco - 2100 deco ( 100 wl - 140 wl ) from 4 wl profit 90+ xd, if price not drop.
    IGN : TheSamsoed (lv. 72)
    Worldlocks ≈ complicated, most invested to guild event, balloonwarz related item and start bountiful.

happiness is not when we have a lot of wealth but happiness is when we are grateful for wealth we already have.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheSamsoed View Post
    Yea ik you can't get tree deco in geigerhills , and the rest maybe i agree with you, but if you want all path to be possible for being winner in challenge it hard to determine how many deco you get from each path, because many possibilities like how fast is someone do parkour. If too much, then surg and crime is pointless, and if still not balanced then its the same as before mean rip.

About fish, you can get 250 - 350 deco in 2 hour, if they buff like you said then easy 1500 deco - 2100 deco ( 100 wl - 140 wl ) from 4 wl profit 90+ xd, if price not drop.
    best war of wolves players use around 50-55 wolf whistles every daily challenge thats around 1000-1100 tree decos if you buffed it the way i told. i dont know much about fishing you might be right

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Um just have a nerf lol

btw Traine bot give more decorations than surge does
    yeah but they dont count for the daily challenge
    Ariana