Thread: My feelings.

Post My feelings.

PLEASE NOTICE THAT THESE ARE MY OWN OPINIONS

Hi. Don't read this if you don't want to waste few minutes of your life. I also apologise about my bad english.

I have been in the forum pretty long time, but not so long than some of you. To be honest when I say I have been here long time, it means just I have been reading other posts.

Anyway, the reason why I have so little number of posts, is because I have been trying to help people. If someone needs help, I'm there to help. Problem with this is that nobody needs me. If I see post asking for help, I immediately go there just to see someone was faster than me. Because help is already given, I don't feel necessary to post my help. Because of that I just leave to find another help needing member of Growtopia. So nobody will know me, hear about me.

Also, I have seen that people here know each other. I have just been thinking, why I don't know anybody? Well, that is because I have just been trying to help and forgot the reason what this forum is about. Community (and also for help). And here we get to the point why I ever wrote this. Many people have forgot what Growtopia community is. When I roam around in-game, I just found toxic players and players that ask for donations. Not even talking about scammers. Almost everyone are just trying to make profit… Were have we lost all the fun?

In here forums everyone is nice to others. Why it is not so in Growtopia itself? Okay, there is also lots of good people in Growtopia, but I think they are just minority. Old and "famous" players often just hang out with other old and "famous" players. I admit, it is pretty hard to get good friends in Growtopia, atleast for me. It may be because I think you can trust nobody. But I can't do anything to that.

Now I have expressed my feelings. Have a nice day and may the Force be with you.
    I really don't know what this is

Wink

Relatable, have a nice day
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

I agreed with old and famous part. But they cant help it. It hard to find trust worthy friends like their old and famous friends.

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

First of all, no need to apologize for your bad grammar. It's something you'll either learn eventually, or not at all.

Why bother only helping? I mean, it's great that you're interested in helping others, but you could also try making a few friends here! Being a friend to one another is a form of helping out both yourself and a fellow player.
    Growtopia is at a state of absolute madness, for sure. There are great players out there worth talking to, but they're usually hiding from all the toxicity, so they're hard to reach. Thankfully we have this site.

You should join the next forum-meetup, or invite people over to your world to hang out. I'm sure a lot of us would love to join.

Contact Me:

Growtopia's biggest whale collection!

If you wanna be known more spa- make more posts! Share stuff! If you wanna help people, you need to reply to threads too to let them know that they will be helped. You cant make friends if you just stay in the shadows and lurk around

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Default Dragon speaking...

Here some advise for ya. My lecture said, " If you feels can't speak english fluently, just said this ( I'm learning english. ) Do not ever try say, "Sorry for bad grammar". It's just Underestimated yourself! "
    I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised. Oh, he's a bit fierceness, careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    Here some advise for ya. My lecture said, " If you feels can't speak english fluently, just said this ( I'm learning english. ) Do not ever try say, "Sorry for bad grammar". It's just Underestimated yourself! "
    We are all learning English actually since we don't know every single English word in existence.

I'm learning english btw
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

Here’s my opinion on the part where you feel like you’ve no friends on gt/forums - you can make trustworthy friends by trusting first

The community, I believe, is not a place with no warmth and if there’s a kind Growtopian like you, chances are there are at least a hundred in this game too

I don’t think there’s any setback to making friends that are “famous” although some may ignore you. I have also met a lot of nice friends that aren’t all that famous but very very nice (not that I can trust them with dls and all but fun to be with) to me gt is like reality u can’t trust ur friends with ur bank account but you can still have fun and make the best memories you hold on to even after ten years

Hope you’ll get to enjoy GT’s community more

Pretty much an old but noob player. I dont bite.

IG- fabuloust_gt
    IGN- FabulousT

I honestly feel the same way.

I mean, how did u even have the notion that the forums reflect the game? I bet half the forumers here never touched growtopia again, and hence we couldn't care less if say someone offered their entire dirt collection for 100 cave background seeds. It is hard tho to make friends in the forums, especially when ur new. Well, as long as u remain active, a person is bound to be ur friend one day. Have a nice day!
    Meh gave up on the game, just chilling around the forums .-.

Goals :
    • Literally nothing
    • Help Im dead inside

"The only regret I have in life is my forum name "

Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Are you from Paris? Cuz I think Eiffel for you <3

Quote Originally Posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
    We are all learning English actually since we don't know every single English word in existence.

I'm learning english btw
    You got the points
    I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised. Oh, he's a bit fierceness, careful.

If you want to help and there is already someone who has already replied faster, you can always elaborate if the first person to give help doesn't give much info.

imo
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Lesser Knight

I feel you.

If you’re still looking to help people, I do have some things I need help with

I’d say I’m a “fluent” English speaker, but I still make grammar mistakes. You don’t have to apologize for your English speaking skills. In my opinion your English is fine. Also it’s easy making friends. I do admit though that it’s hard finding “that one friend,” but you don’t have to trust people with your items for them to be your friend. If they ask you for items or wls than they clearly aren’t your friend. You could let them lend items if like for example they also let you borrow something. But I still wouldn’t trust anyone something very valuable, that you aren’t willing to risk. I learned that the hard way. Just be careful with who you add, but don’t be scared to make friends.
    Goals:

Level: 88

I speculate that ppl are less nice in game becuz there's just more competition there, and much less here, i guess? Ild figure that old and famous ppl hang out with each other bcuz
    1.they can relate to each other
    2.they helped each other get to where they are now/started tgt
    3.clouT
    Also those annoying naked noobs asking for donAte donate donate are just like,hm how do i say this with an appropriate metaphor... They're like, dirt on a cake. Wipe off the dirt, the cake is still there. Nice ppl do, in theory, exist. But uve gotta find em, cuz they ain't out there asking for donations
    Hihi! Would you care to help me out?
    Imma aspiring songmaker.
    Songworlds:
    P4RTYGOD ->Everything stays-Marceline (CLEANING)
    PGSONGS ->Unravel-animenz (ONGOING) the end of this song in my world sounds like trash btw.
    PGGALWAYGIRL ->Galway girl-Ed sheeran (ONGOING)
    I need notes.Please help!!
    To donate head to PGSONGS
    Not the best but i'm learning aight.
    Thanks!

p.s my avatar is a picture of my baby quail

The feeling of insignificance should be common. The forums are an exclusive place. There are shortcuts if you want to feign any sort of longevity — raising your post count, binding your account to some sort of gimmick — but nothing is more satisfactory than earning respect. Becoming a social butterfly is not to be dissuaded, but you have made your purpose quite clear, have you not? You seek to help people; I think you are confining your definition of “help” to the game. Users constantly seek help and affirmation from others! Yes, helping can be answering questions on the Guidebook sub-forum; helping can also be giving feedback to someone’s creative work, guiding people away from the antisocial behaviors you described, or simply being a good friend. You are passively helping the community just by refusing to contribute to its toxic culture.

As to why that culture exists: it is the internet. Infantile users feel the need to project their vexations and insecurities with their own life onto the game that permits this sort of behavior to perpetuate itself (because discourtesy is contagious among the weak-willed — the young really). That is a problem with the internet to great to fix altogether. The most you can do for it is not contribute to the problem.
    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

Contact Info:

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    First of all, no need to apologize for your bad grammar. It's something you'll either learn eventually, or not at all.

Why bother only helping? I mean, it's great that you're interested in helping others, but you could also try making a few friends here! Being a friend to one another is a form of helping out both yourself and a fellow player.
    Growtopia is at a state of absolute madness, for sure. There are great players out there worth talking to, but they're usually hiding from all the toxicity, so they're hard to reach. Thankfully we have this site.

You should join the next forum-meetup, or invite people over to your world to hang out. I'm sure a lot of us would love to join.
    I Agree, but don't just think about others. Helping is nice, but only help if you can afford to do so. Use some of your gains to enjoy the wonderful items in the game. It's very hard nowa-days to differentiate Fake newbies to real newbies, but not all of them need help. Appreciate you having a helping spirit, but don't forget to enjoy other aspects of the game bud
    IGN M0D

Tips on keeping your account safe, Change your password weekly, Even daily if you're paranoid. Handy tool for generating new passwords https://www.lastpass.com/
    Good luck being safe guys.