Thread: Trade glitch in Mobile/Pc Version

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Trade glitch in Mobile/Pc Version

So this issue is very common and alot of people have reported that it had infact happend to them.

So the glitch works like this, when you trade someone and accidently press accept at the same time of the person pressing trade to trade with you, your trade "box" freezes. Then you have to exit the game and re-enter. Which is very annoying. Please fix this bug because alot of players are getting sick of it.
    IGN : Tourner
    Level: 66
    World : RealTourner
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

I've had this thing occurring more than once and after waiting a few seconds, I just clicked accept once more and whole trade was moving forward as usual. You don't have to exit the game and re-enter as it has no effect whatsoever. This has been for years and it's not causing any sort of complicated problems unless if you don't understand what actually is happening and what to do next.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Quote Originally Posted by Punchas View Post
    I've had this thing occurring more than once and after waiting a few seconds, I just clicked accept once more and whole trade was moving forward as usual. You don't have to exit the game and re-enter as it has no effect whatsoever. This has been for years and it's not causing any sort of complicated problems unless if you don't understand what actually is happening and what to do next.
    I usually wait a couple of seconds and press accept again, but it just doesn't seem to work for me. I'll try it again when it occours, hopefully it doesn't though. Thanks for the advice Punchas!
    IGN : Tourner
    Level: 66
    World : RealTourner
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :