Thread: Mentorship Program (Extremely Early Post)

Default Mentorship Program (Extremely Early Post)

Just a minor complaint about the Mentorship Program.
    IM SURE SOMEONE PROBABLY COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS BEFORE ME, BUT THIS SHOULD REALLY BE FIXED

I know this is late, but I just think Ubisoft should fix this.
    So, why are we exactly paying 5,000 gems to help people? Did the Ubisoft Team ever play Club Penguin?
    Instead of paying to mentor new players, we should be able to take an in-game quiz to see if someone knows enough about the game to be able to mentor.
    Club Penguin had the right idea, the people took a quiz which if they passed, they'd become a tour guide.
    Ubisoft has the wrong idea, instead of seeing if people were actually qualified (other than their level), they decided to make people buy the certificate.

I can understand buying a birth certificate and the change of address, but buying a mentorship certificate is just laughable.
    I'd laugh but I'm biologically incapable.

This idea sucked as much as YouTube Rewinds 2018 and 2019.
    growid: slinkyman

Proud fisherman - not a good one, but still a fisherman.
    My fishing world: GODSCOUNTRY

This is something that needs to be forgotten. Even though it gets a re-balance or a revamp, no one would be interested in it. It's a stupid idea thinking that new players don't even know that this mentorship thing exists in-game. It doesn't seem like mentoring, it looks like forcing something to be your apprentice and making them grind/farm just for the mentor to earn good rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    Ubisoft has the wrong idea, instead of seeing if people were actually qualified (other than their level), they decided to make people buy the certificate.
    Having "official" mentors in-game is 100% useless. Do the new players actually know that these players exist? How do they know if they are really official? Even if they add something similar to customer support but in-game, it would be practically useless.
    V I J U T I M E