Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Well. this is an unfortunate turn of events. (PLS READ)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,430

    Default Well. this is an unfortunate turn of events. (PLS READ)

    Hello, it's me, again.
    It's Entho, (Wintho in-game temporarily)

    I got hacked.



    Today, i was just farming, normally, just like everyday.
    I stopped farming bc I had some things i had to do IRL.
    I came back and to know that I was already hacked.

    I have no idea how the hacker accessed my account but he/she
    already had my email accessed and changed it's password.

    May this be noticed,
    Wintho in-game rn is not me,
    Please be safe.

    Although, in the forums, don't worry, it's your
    rusty ol' Entho lol.
    Last edited by Entho; 12-15-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,471

    Default



    + I’m at a loss of words.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    please spread the word, pokekid, thanks a bunch,
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    contact support contact support contact support contact support contact support contact support noooo noooo noooo noooo noooo

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Noobified's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    at POWFARTSV2
    Posts
    575

    Default

    bruh that’s why you (fake wintho) friendcasted “what’s telephone number”

    Rip you hope you get account back!
    Last edited by Noobified; 12-15-2019 at 02:59 AM. Reason:
    ign:Noobified
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

    Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist : 107/3500 wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

    visit powfartsv2 for stuff
    got scammed 8dls

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    contact support contact support contact support contact support contact support contact support noooo noooo noooo noooo noooo
    already did,

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobified View Post
    bruh that’s why you (fake wintho) friendcasted “what’s telephone number”

    Rip you hope you get account back!
    man... creepy.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,620

    Default

    Did you have AAP on? If you did, these hackers are just getting more and more serious
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Winwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Always sad to hear about such unfortunate event. May the best be upon you, let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
    Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
    Discord: Winwood#0566
    IG: Winwoodgt
    IGN: Winwood

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Wasn't your 2-FA on? That's so unfortunate . I hope you'd get back on your feet soon!
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Arrivederci
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Wait, is this true? rip, hopefully support will help you quickly

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderAly View Post
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.





    Remember im boy..

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Pokekid123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Did you have AAP on? If you did, these hackers are just getting more and more serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Wasn't your 2-FA on? That's so unfortunate . I hope you'd get back on your feet soon!
    Chatted with Winwood, entho’s aap was on.

    + The thing isn’t about “omg contact support since u have aap on, can sure get ur items back.”. But it’s more about how the hackers gain access to the information.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer lucklife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    An island somewhere
    Posts
    4,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post

    + The thing isn’t about “omg contact support since u have aap on, can sure get ur items back.”. But it’s more about how the hackers gain access to the information.
    Since the hackers got access to his email, AAP would naturally be compromised.
    For entho - did you download anything suspicious?
    I doubt you would've fallen for a phishing scam, so if the downloads can compromise an email account, that would signify a step up in seriousness
    Gone with the wind, faded from records

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=199852&d=1528389945

    I've finally caught up with you



    Discord:Lucklife#3726

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Stardust1998's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    place
    Posts
    443

    Default

    wait i think im bad

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer Entho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    Did you have AAP on? If you did, these hackers are just getting more and more serious
    Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    Always sad to hear about such unfortunate event. May the best be upon you, let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viju View Post
    Wasn't your 2-FA on? That's so unfortunate . I hope you'd get back on your feet soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimuoi View Post
    Wait, is this true? rip, hopefully support will help you quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Chatted with Winwood, entho’s aap was on.

    + The thing isn’t about “omg contact support since u have aap on, can sure get ur items back.”. But it’s more about how the hackers gain access to the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lucklife View Post
    Since the hackers got access to his email, AAP would naturally be compromised.
    For entho - did you download anything suspicious?
    I doubt you would've fallen for a phishing scam, so if the downloads can compromise an email account, that would signify a step up in seriousness
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1998 View Post
    wait i think im bad
    im just speechless, and no, i haven't downloaded anything bc i've always been paranoid of download links.
    GrowID: Entho
    Level 84,(since 12/2/15)
    Discord: Entho#5641
    Instagram: enthoplays
    YouTube: Entho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostos View Post
    yes please.... +1

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Hey man, go to haveibeenpwned.com and check if your email might be in any data breaches or somwthing like that. This is concerning

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer ezereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entho View Post
    Hello, it's me, again.
    It's Entho, (Wintho in-game temporarily)

    I got hacked.



    Today, i was just farming, normally, just like everyday.
    I stopped farming bc I had some things i had to do IRL.
    I came back and to know that I was already hacked.

    I have no idea how the hacker accessed my account but he/she
    already had my email accessed and changed it's password.

    May this be noticed,
    Wintho in-game rn is not me,
    Please be safe.

    Although, in the forums, don't worry, it's your
    rusty ol' Entho lol.
    have u tried changing it back first, followed by in game reporting it to support?
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer GEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,754

    Default

    oh no...
    Well I can't help much tbh.

    Just follow what everyone's saying to help you out because I don't have any words to give (more). Repeating some tips is annoying is it?


    btw Hi entho.. long time no see/
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

  19. #19
    Knight Tourner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    84

    Default

    This is honestly just sad, alot of people have recently gotten hacked and i am one of them. I have contacted support and my case is now open and they're investigating. I HOPE that they revert my account back to it's normal state, because i lost focused eyes and alot more valubale items, good luck Entho.
    IGN : Tourner
    Level: 66
    World : RealTourner
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

  20. #20
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    52

    Default

    That is very sad, and also for me because the support stopped replying to my messages. It's been a week since I got hacked too. Hoping this issue to be resolved.
    @stopdawndrop.gt

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •