Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help me invest my dls

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In School bullied
    Posts
    27

    Post Help me invest my dls

    Okay so right now i have about 22 dls pure And 2 magplants.
    What Should i do with My 22 dls? I wanna make profit ofc.
    Is it a good invest to Buy 1 more magplant? Not beacuse i need it just beacuse it Will probably rise. Or What do you think i Should do with the 22 dls? And do you think magplant gonna rise or drop

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    This belongs in GuideBook good sir!

    Anyways. I suggest to either farm, trade profit or buy another mag. those bois keep rising

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard RealBestzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    House
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    This belongs in GuideBook good sir!

    Anyways. I suggest to either farm, trade profit or buy another mag. those bois keep rising
    Did someone move it into guidebook? I read it under guidebook
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 22wls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    Did someone move it into guidebook? I read it under guidebook
    It was in Everything Else before iirc

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard RealBestzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    House
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    It was in Everything Else before iirc
    I see
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 22wls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722
    Come Join Secret Santa 2019!

  6. #6
    Squire
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In School bullied
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    This belongs in GuideBook good sir!

    Anyways. I suggest to either farm, trade profit or buy another mag. those bois keep rising
    Ye i relized i Should have posted it there. But i had already posted it and iโ€™m new to forum so Idk how to Change lol

  7. #7
    Knight Geomi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Hello there!

    With the amount of dls you have, you should get into BUY+ worlds.

    Learn to understand the value of BUY+, SELL+ and BUY+__+S worlds.

    Then buy a good one for cheap and sell it for more! That's a good way of earning dls! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

    On the other hand, if that does not interest you, you could buy another Magplant. They seem to keep on rising on the long term. OR you could buy one or two Rayman's Fist(s), those seem to rise even faster right now!
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In School bullied
    Posts
    27

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Geomi View Post
    Hello there!

    With the amount of dls you have, you should get into BUY+ worlds.

    Learn to understand the value of BUY+, SELL+ and BUY+__+S worlds.

    Then buy a good one for cheap and sell it for more! That's a good way of earning dls! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

    On the other hand, if that does not interest you, you could buy another Magplant. They seem to keep on rising on the long term. OR you could buy one or two Rayman's Fist(s), those seem to rise even faster right now!

    Ye maybe, but i have spend some time in BUYRARENAME and i only see nub buyworlds and expensive ones i canยดt afford. Do you sell your world BUYWHEAT+S? and how much you sell it for then? I have about 70 Dls if i sell my stuff.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •