A bunch of fire and water ess. (0-4)
    Total: 240-245

If with shatter quest:
    (5-7wls each)
    20-28wls

Total:
    220-225 (-20) or 212-217 (-28)
    This only profit if sell shatter quest

To OP, try geiger farm. Buy 5-10 charger and luminous eye.
    And search 5-10 time/day
    IGN : MarvaGT
    Main World : MARVA
    Vend world : 3RA

Instagram : marva_gaming
    Youtube : Marva Gaming
    Discord : Marva#6571

do what you did to get those 8 dls
    h

Here are some option you'd try:
    1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls]
    2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
    3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
    4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
    5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
    6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
    7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
    8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
    9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
    10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
    11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
    12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
    13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]

All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Lesser Wizard

Thanks everyone!!!
    I think I will make a Geiger farm!
    Please use a smaller signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Here are some option you'd try:
    1. Science Station [Since station is like 6-7/1, u can buy ton of it and earn daily wls]
    2. Lazy farming [Hire people to break your farmable and use slime in your farm world, dont forget to use tractor and chicken plow]
    3. Lazy farming Part 2 [Buy seeds and sell blocks]
    4. Trade [Buy cheap, Sell more, check all item price first and start to do it when u found a cheap one]
    5. Spirit Storage Unit [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy SSU and place in 30 + 10 + 14 ghost in a jar and a boss goo, if you're lucky enough, u can get dreamcatcher which worth around 6 dls if im not wrong or maybe lower] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]
    6. Catching Ghost [Take a long time to sell but pretty profitable, buy jar, catch ghost,sell ghost in jar, plant the seed, harvest the tree, catch ghost again, untill u ran out of jar]
    7. Vend world [Pretty profitable, surgery or crime card vend world]
    8. Lazy massing [Buy seeds and splice it! Example: puzzle brick and hospital bed = Surg-e which worth like 8-11/1]
    9. Tackle boxes [It wont give much profit though, but u still can earn some wls per 2 days]
    10. Investing [Buying item from an event, and wait untill the price rise - Please note that not all event item will rise, try to do some research about the item first]
    11. Geiger farming [Buy geiger charger + luminous eye and try to use it with different account and do it over and over again]
    12. Shatter Quest [Buy ton of crystal, make something with it, sell it during carnival because people might need it for the ring quest]
    13. Surgery [Kind of gambling and risky, all u gotta do is buy packs and do surgery as much as u can everyday and hope to get thingamabob] [Not reccomended but u'd try if u want]

All the thing i mentioned above is based on my experience
    Good tips u gave him. i was gonna write same as u but u was faster
    GROWID: Yro
    "STARTED PLAYING GROWTOPIA SINCE 2013"