Thread: Should I farm chands or l grids?

Default Should I farm chands or l grids?

Do l grids give more gems than chands? Should I sell my chands now?

royal locked trade world owners are big dumb
    don't change my mind

If u bussy Chand but if u not bussy lgrid

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

Lesser Knight

Why not both? I farm both of them, and pepper trees as well.

Based on my experience

A full farm of chand give approximately 40k gems [per 1 week] - 160k gems [per 1 month]
    A full farm of lgrid give approximately 20k gems [per 3 days] - 200k gems [per 1 month]

So the conclusion is Lgrid give much more profit! More over, if im not wrong Lgrid is more expensive than Chand which will let u earn ton of profit after a month farming it [Selling the exceed seeds/blocks]
    Idk how much gems will u get if u break all the blocks, i only know the gems from tree since i do bfgs

But i highly reccomend you to do both! Since chand grow every 1 week, u can farm lgrid 2 times and chand 1 time a week which will give you over 60k gems per 1 week [240k gems per 1 month] per 1 farm

Please note that the thing i mentioned below is based on my experience, so its not 100% accurate

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Based on my experience

A full farm of chand give approximately 40k gems [per 1 week] - 160k gems [per 1 month]
    A full farm of lgrid give approximately 20k gems [per 3 days] - 200k gems [per 1 month]

So the conclusion is Lgrid give much more profit! More over, if im not wrong Lgrid is more expensive than Chand which will let u earn ton of profit after a month farming it [Selling the exceed seeds/blocks]
    Idk how much gems will u get if u break all the blocks, i only know the gems from tree since i do bfgs

But i highly reccomend you to do both! Since chand grow every 1 week, u can farm lgrid 2 times and chand 1 time a week which will give you over 60k gems per 1 week [240k gems per 1 month] per 1 farm

Please note that the thing i mentioned below is based on my experience, so its not 100% accurate
    Additionally, laser grids take 2 less hits to break, and although drop less gems - are effective more overoll (EDIT: I've been typing overoll too much because of those wings ._. I mean overall) due to the punches-gem ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Based on my experience

A full farm of lgrid give approximately 20k gems [per 3 days] - 200k gems [per 1 month].....
    To be fair, if you are consistent and have the worldlocks, why not make a routine?

like if you have 20k chand seeds and have 4 farms, divide them to 5k and plant them every 2-3 days, that way you can farm at the same rate like lgrids and have more gems! (just a tip, not that your info is misleading)
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there

I just do both because of the amount of XP they give. The gems are just what comes along with them for me.

IGN: Superparty
    Level: 67/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
    https://growstocks.xyz/

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    Additionally, laser grids take 2 less hits to break, and although drop less gems - are effective more overoll (EDIT: I've been typing overoll too much because of those wings ._. I mean overall) due to the punches-gem ratio.
    Well yeah, but i prefer Lgrid than Chand

Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    To be fair, if you are consistent and have the worldlocks, why not make a routine?

like if you have 20k chand seeds and have 4 farms, divide them to 5k and plant them every 2-3 days, that way you can farm at the same rate like lgrids and have more gems! (just a tip, not that your info is misleading)
    I totally forget about that!

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

should i buy 1k lgrid first or like maybe more?

royal locked trade world owners are big dumb
    don't change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Apeiron View Post
    should i buy 1k lgrid first or like maybe more?
    Yeah you can start with small amounts but that would be very slow unless you do Ftanks/Pepper trees.

If a farmable grows for 3-4 days you should get atleast 1k seeds everytime you farm them to get fast and reasonable profit.
    The same goes with 1+ week farmables, you need to get atleast 3-4k seeds everytime you farm to get fast and reasonable profit.

Edit: In addition to that, you can start with pepper if you can only afford 1k lgrids and with pepper you can buy 2k and if you farm them consistently you will eventually get 1-1.5k more blocks every week (which is slightly bigger profit than lgrids)

Edit 2: With the pepper, you can sell the blocks for wls and use the gems for packs/wls and after that you can sustain more lgrids/chands for you!

Happy farming!!
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there