Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: idk where this should be posted so yeah...

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    380

    Exclamation idk where this should be posted so yeah...

    I tried my "no-growid" account and it turns out to be already used and another weird thing is it is already LVL 31 and is 1837 days old with 800 hours on it.
    I also noticed that it gives me a warning about my connection and I am only using a GSM router not VPN, I need help coz I am scared that my ip/device got accessed by someone else.

    Pictures:


    Additional info: idk if this helps but I have an account that I have given away before (changed email) with the same level, around the same time made and same hours and it was made in this PC but it isnt in my control now. (also those info were the one's I remember)

    Another one is I used the /stats and went to the worlds, and the owners of the worlds are active (non haunted/ locks are not more than 1 day old)

    Also this acc has friends.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there

  2. #2
    Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    87

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    I tried my "no-growid" account and it turns out to be already used and another weird thing is it is already LVL 31 and is 1837 days old with 800 hours on it.
    I also noticed that it gives me a warning about my connection and I am only using a GSM router not VPN, I need help coz I am scared that my ip/device got accessed by someone else.

    Pictures:


    Additional info: idk if this helps but I have an account that I have given away before (changed email) with the same level, around the same time made and same hours and it was made in this PC but it isnt in my control now. (also those info were the one's I remember)

    Another one is I used the /stats and went to the worlds, and the owners of the worlds are active (non haunted/ locks are not more than 1 day old)

    Also this acc has friends.
    if you play on mac, and if im right its a .dmg?
    then you should have a fair warning in Terminal saying "No Mountable System Files"
    meaning you might've deleted it and redownloaded it OR
    you dont have a VPN, im going to try and ask how to fix it on IRC and connect to your IP.

    if you have a Discord i can help you better...

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    if you play on mac, and if im right its a .dmg?
    then you should have a fair warning in Terminal saying "No Mountable System Files"
    meaning you might've deleted it and redownloaded it OR
    you dont have a VPN, im going to try and ask how to fix it on IRC and connect to your IP.

    if you have a Discord i can help you better...
    I dont play on mac and if you're reffering to Terminal, its cmd in windows and no it doesn't give me an error similar to that too.
    It's impossible that I have redownloaded something coz I just recently cleaned my SSD (os) and HDD (files).

    And why would I let you access my IP?
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there

  4. #4
    Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    87

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    And why would I let you access my IP?
    I dont need you to let me access your IP xD im just telling u i can help

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Sombodi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I dont need you to let me access your IP xD im just telling u i can help
    oh okay, but I just need an explanation of an admin or somthn.
    Anyways, check out my YT Channel, I make the crappiest GT content out there

  6. #6
    Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    87

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sombodi View Post
    oh okay, but I just need an explanation of an admin or somthn.
    XD dont worry i want access anything without ur consent...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •