Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does doing surgeries profit?

Default Does doing surgeries profit?

My surgeon role is level 6 at the moment and I can get epcs that are worth 8 wls each.
    IGN: ColdB
    I'm a boy but girl hair looks a lot nicer :3

Master Sorcerer

Pretty sure it'll break even on all the easier surgeries such as flus and 1 stitch ones. On the ones requiring more stitches though, you'll still lose world locks.

Well I am not a master in surgeries but I can tell you for sure that earning World Locks in surgery is luck-based. You spend about 7 Worl Locks for a full Surgery Kit and probably use it all in a hard surgery but you don't get anything in return. I mean you spend World Locks to buy tools to do surgeries but you can just not get anything out of them as well. In my opinion, it's not profiting.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: Become helpful

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Awoosky View Post
    Well I am not a master in surgeries but I can tell you for sure that earning World Locks in surgery is luck-based. You spend about 7 Worl Locks for a full Surgery Kit and probably use it all in a hard surgery but you don't get anything in return. I mean you spend World Locks to buy tools to do surgeries but you can just not get anything out of them as well. In my opinion, it's not profiting.
    That's without taking into account Surgeon Role which allows you to get bonus drops which make back some of the locks spent.

one time i tryed to do surgery i spend 50 wls and i only could do like 7-8,bcz i was noob and i had a low
    med skill,for me is not profit,do fishing maybe is proffit with luck
    =not readeable ik,me getting water ring

i heard if ur surgery role is 6 or above, the stuff u get will cover the amount u spend

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by Paradaxz View Post
    one time i tryed to do surgery i spend 50 wls and i only could do like 7-8,bcz i was noob and i had a low
    med skill,for me is not profit,do fishing maybe is proffit with luck
    My skill is 100
    Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    i heard if ur surgery role is 6 or above, the stuff u get will cover the amount u spend
    Wow thats good to hear

- - - Updated - - -

Any master surgeons here that can give some advices? I'm planning to dump all my dls in coz I'm too bored haha

Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    My skill is 100

Wow thats good to hear

- - - Updated - - -

Any master surgeons here that can give some advices? I'm planning to dump all my dls in coz I'm too bored haha
    when you spend so much dls into surgery at once you'll have a massive ammount of tools, which can make you greedy sometimes and push you to finnish long surgeries that usually uses up alot of tools
    if you have very few tools you'll most likely be trying to do the easy surgeries and ignore the hard /long ones, which can save you from alot of tool waste.

so i wouldnt recommend you spend everything into surgery, as you may still end up with 0 rare prizes, most of those guys with the dr.title have not gotten any thingamabobs yet

but make sure you have every item/clothes that impacts your skill fail/recovery, ect related to surgery, at least you can always sell them back without losing wls
    Last edited by astinotrix; 12-19-2019 at 12:41 PM.
    Ign : Netrex
    Level : 77
    Guild leader of : LeagueOfLegends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    Odd how moderators always show up so fast, except when they know they're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    Don't worry, I will...
    Windwall that lux ult

not for me, i wasted so much dls that i cant even keep track and yet i got 0 bob

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by ColdB View Post
    My surgeon role is level 6 at the moment and I can get epcs that are worth 8 wls each.
    1 simple question, do you trust your luck?

Surgery is luck-based, and its kind of gambling, if u r lucky, u earn ton of profit, but if u r unlucky, then goodbye wls

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Hey that was my line

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by astinotrix View Post
    when you spend so much dls into surgery at once you'll have a massive ammount of tools, which can make you greedy sometimes and push you to finnish long surgeries that usually uses up alot of tools
    if you have very few tools you'll most likely be trying to do the easy surgeries and ignore the hard /long ones, which can save you from alot of tool waste.

so i wouldnt recommend you spend everything into surgery, as you may still end up with 0 rare prizes, most of those guys with the dr.title have not gotten any thingamabobs yet

but make sure you have every item/clothes that impacts your skill fail/recovery, ect related to surgery, at least you can always sell them back without losing wls
    Thanks for the tips
    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    not for me, i wasted so much dls that i cant even keep track and yet i got 0 bob
    i did around 4k surgeries best was the green car
    Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post

Surgery is luck-based, and its kind of gambling, if u r lucky, u earn ton of profit, but if u r unlucky, then goodbye wls
    ofc no lol. im super duper unlucky