Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got an idea of daily quest shop who wanna come whit?

Default I got an idea of daily quest shop who wanna come whit?

I have 3 possibile ways doing this.
    1. I could just make the shop by myself whit all daily quest items in stock or buy em from suppliers.
    2. I could make it spot selling place where all can sell that day quest items.
    3. I could partner up whit some good growtopians and lock the world whit locks give some to my partners and we would run the shop together.

Oo ya and i got few names for it: thedailyqstore, thedailyqueststore, thedailyqshop and all those +s

What you guys think about this??
    Ya ofcourse i would need to know all possible daily quest items so have way solve that? Im all ears!
    Thank you and have a wonderfull day!
    My IGN is LordValor

Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

Talking Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Otif View Post
    I have 3 possibile ways doing this.
    1. I could just make the shop by myself whit all daily quest items in stock or buy em from suppliers.
    3. I could partner up whit some good growtopians and lock the world whit locks give some to my partners and we would run the shop together.

What you guys think about this??
    Ya ofcourse i would need to know all possible daily quest items so have way solve that? Im all ears!
    Thank you and have a wonderfull day!
    it is an good idea but you need to go online every morning at 00.00 gt time and you need to buy the daily quest stuff as fast as you can and sell them which is not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    it is an good idea but you need to go online every morning at 00.00 gt time and you need to buy the daily quest stuff as fast as you can and sell them which is not worth it
    Nonono thats not the idea! Its that I/we would have ton of stock bought before so no need buy fast and huge profits.
    My IGN is LordValor

Im always looking for good investments so msg me if u got one and maybe we can partner up!

Nonono thats not the idea! Its that I/we would have ton of stock bought before so no need buy fast and huge profits.
    So your plan is to buy every single item in Growtopia and pray to rngeus
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
    So your plan is to buy every single item in Growtopia and pray to rngeus
    Dont think that every item can be in daily quest. Correct me if im wrong and my plan sucks xD
    My IGN is LordValor

Dont think that every item can be in daily quest. Correct me if im wrong and my plan sucks xD
    thats what i do! i buy stuff on my friend’s vend world and i sell for expensive!

y̶a̶m̶e̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶u̶d̶a̶s̶a̶i̶

Red face

So you're gonna stock up on all the daily quest items and put it in the vends when it's the item?

Sure sounds interesting.

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by HartAmara View Post
    So you're gonna stock up on all the daily quest items and put it in the vends when it's the item?

Sure sounds interesting.
    Or could just stock up all vends before at price what makes nice profit and if too expensive can change. Doesnt matter if others sell them even higher price its all about our profitmargins what should be awesome
    Just got 1 problem idk if i can do all this by myself and need to figure out all possible daily quest items. Ofc not event items because those come only when the event is...
    My IGN is LordValor

Talking Hi

I mean if you know what items then you should do it

Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    I mean if you know what items then you should do it
    Im trying to figure out how to do this and thats why need help xD i could just write down all daily quests what i see but will take time. If anyone got good ideas im all ears!
    My IGN is LordValor

Sounds good , I can also sell some items too
    Goal:
    34/50 Level
    1/2 Ring
    Growtoken: 21/200

Channel link:

My instagram:

Discord username:

Red face

Suggestion on how to get a list of daily quest items: Start now. Record down every daily quest item including quantity. At least when you get a "business partner" you have a substantial list and you can start sourcing.

Suggestion on how you should sell it: You should get a world specifically for selling daily quest items. Make a small area for vending machines and the rest of the world is used to store the items. You can use a growscan to see where a certain item is because it will show you.

This idea sounds really interesting. I'd love to help.

IGN: HartAmara
    IG: hartamara.gt
    Discord: HartAmara#9366

Quote Originally Posted by Winwood View Post
    It’s just part of life, almost everybody goes through this, not everything goes your way. The only way to “cope” is to learn to adapt.