Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The most memorable player

Default The most memorable player

I’ve met so many people in Growtopia but there are really a few that I’ll somehow always remember

Like Long story short I remember meeting two guys in a help break world and we became friends, and kept talking for a while and I accessed one of the guy to my farm world (I got IQ 300). We were so close, we almost video called on skype cos we’ve alr added each other and he literally sent me how he actually looked (not sure if it’s real but seems legit) 2 weeks later I lost 2dls cos he griefed (Surprise!! Idk how I didn’t suspect anything) and he told me all sorts of bs like it wasn’t him he got hacked yadayada and his other friend is still on my friendslist like we’re on good terms lol

What about y’all? What are some of the most remarkable online players (good or bad) you’ve met on GT? kinda curious to what people experience lol

Pretty much an old but noob player. I dont bite.

IG- fabuloust_gt
    IGN- FabulousT

Quote Originally Posted by FabulousT View Post
    I’ve met so many people in Growtopia but there are really a few that I’ll somehow always remember

Like Long story short I remember meeting two guys in a help break world and we became friends, and kept talking for a while and I accessed one of the guy to my farm world (I got IQ 300). We were so close, we almost video called on skype cos we’ve alr added each other and he literally sent me how he actually looked (not sure if it’s real but seems legit) 2 weeks later I lost 2dls cos he griefed (Surprise!! Idk how I didn’t suspect anything) and he told me all sorts of bs like it wasn’t him he got hacked yadayada and his other friend is still on my friendslist like we’re on good terms lol

What about y’all? What are some of the most remarkable online players (good or bad) you’ve met on GT? kinda curious to what people experience lol
    There is a player called Lemolade became friends when i do clearing worlds as my way on gaining world locks back then, became friends and the person got hacked and I changed account so grew farther from him when i look at my friendlist he is active 100d ago

IGN: MadMewMew

Suggestions Added:
    • Floating Speaker
    • Pet Egg
    • Steampunk Goggles
    • Fiesta Coati Scarf
    • Mud Puddle
    • Money Aura

ReversedGM, literally my first ever friend

He's quitted though, I think
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and otaku
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

My one and only best friend
    CometZX
    Yeah we are classmates and best friends since elementary school
    But the most memorable one, maybe quitted, ImaHugeNerd
    Slap bass

Packrat. He's my kindest friend back then. Omg. It was like a whole year that I'd ask him everyday for items. I grew up ib Growtopia with him. He quitted tho.

The other was the guy who scammed me and my cousins some challenge crown, devs, med scarf and blaaah. We trusted each other for like 2 years. Yeah, alot. There was even this time when he lends me his Golden Angels everytime I wanted to show it off lol. It's been really really long friendship until he quitted. Then poof! He came back after a year, then he started borrowing our stuff too, and we can still borrow his Golden Angels. Suddenly, he scammed the items he borrowed. Hehehe
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 84

Goals :

Matthew1974 and IcyDragon21.

They were the first.

Matthew1974, I met him in a roleplay world. I earned my first world lock with him, i made my first farm with him, i earned my 1k gems with him, basically most of the first things I did in gt was with him. Unfortunately, he disappeared without any reason. I still remember my last words with him.

Me : Hey You Playing Tomorrow?

Him : yeah

Me : ok see you

Kind of anti-climatic, but it was very memorable. Wish I could see him again. damn.

IcyDragon21, she was like Matt, except different. She'd always be my emotional support, and give me vents and stuff. She disappeared, then came back for 5 minutes, I chatted with her, we had fun but then she dced. Never went on since.

IGN : Bundestag
    IG : @blockcorp.gt, @bunder_stags_gt

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ
    Mods why I got banned I just use cheat engine
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatorss View Post
    This girl nexica is psycho please tell him to get a traphy season.

sydefx, jakeshore, woshipaul...

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Ordorf and Pivoruz

They're my bestfriend in-game, idk if they're on the forums or not, and I kinda lost contact with them since I believe they changed their name sometime between the six month period of me taking a hiatus.
    セックス大好
    ANTIHERO WAS THE REAL OG

PandoraBurst

I met her when i’m visiting some random world, i met her when i’m really poor like 1wl is basically everything for me and i even refused to lock my own world with a wl because i don’t want to lose it we chat a while in her world and get to know better she introduced me to her friend and her brother who’s a jerk, unfortunately she quitted without any news she just dissapeared and i wish she can see what have i become.

GabeChanhy

He’s basically my advisor lol probably one of my coolest friend we met when i’m visiting some random world.

Favyn

One of my oldest friend.
    tu me manques.
    IGN : ecrivain
    My Insta : ecrivain.is.asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

First friend I have in GT is from Manila, Philippines. That person is a girl though we've been through a lot but she already quitted. We met in January 2016 in the world LOVES (not LOVE). Though she scammed me but nah it's ok, I know her social media too.

After she quitted, I met another bestfriend. I met him making his main world, I helped him. After that, we talked a lot and bond each other. Until, he told me his social media. We became bestfriends until now!

What you sow is what you reap

Newpiano.
    Not really my best friend but the most memorable one. I met him when he was playing music in heaven. Think he quitted. Last time I talked to him was last year during Science.

My best friends are Infighare , Suzaku n SixFace
    All of em are forumers. I've put so much trust on them
    Idk the first time i meet them was an awkward situation. They cool,rich and fun to be friends with. It is so sad that all of them quited :c

Cover is not the book
    So open it up and take a look
    'Cause under the covers one discovers
    That the king may be a crook

For a cover is nice
    But a cover is not the book