Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Gauntlet (New Pet Battle feature + Competition)

Default The Battle Gauntlet (New Pet Battle feature + Competition)

A new way to use battle pets!

Currently we have 3 ways to use our battle pets.

1. The Grand Tournament (Which has died out since its initial release.
    2. Against other players normally(Other players don't enjoy this very much due to no rewards)
    3. Pet Trainers (Whos rewards have dropped in price causing little to no people doing them unless they pop up or challenges.)

I have a great idea for such a great feature which has sadly been dropped, with no new abilities for years, no new additions besides a few items to pet trainers, and nothing more.

But onto the idea! The Battle Gauntlet!

This Gauntlet is accessible from calling 44550 and getting teleported in for the cost of 3 wls.

The reason for the wl price is for a good wl sink in the game. it isnt too high and you will be doing this over and over again.

Heres what it would kinda look like

Once you get into the gauntlet Master Peng will be there. Talking to him will allow you to start, You can leave and enter the world before while in the hub but once you start you can no longer get back in if you leave.

Work you way up the tower with pet battles, the higher you go the better the prizes/greater chance for said prizes. But of coarse has you get higher the AI gets harder and harder pets are put in. And if ubisoft is smart even have AI and pet battle sets based off the top decks and players!

I will not be going into rewards due to this is mainly just the feature but...

Lower Tiers will have their main prizes being the tournament blocks, has you get higher these will become a bonus along with your prize.
    The Higher tier should have an item that is needed in a quest/recipe. There fore it becomes valuable and makes people keep wanting to run this tower.

This next part I am not too sure about details, but some sort of guild competition and solo with this tower. Not sure how it will work but high in the tower = more points.

Also this tower is capped at 10, 10 is where you get your max prize (This should be adjusted if theres info in the code that shows 90% of the time players are hitting Floor 10.) If the cap stays at 10, then allow players to continue. You get 15 new floors and has you go on 5+ from the original 10 will keep going (Ex. 10>15>20>25, etc.) Your prize comes later yes but your saving wls by continuing!

Well thats the idea! New feature for pet battles that a wl sink and is worth running over and over.

UPDATE (29/12/19) Pet Battles redone + more

Last edited by Spyroboy; 12-30-2019 at 02:15 AM.

It’s awesome!
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Knight

buimp uup good ideaa

Bumping up
    !

i don’t pet battle, but this seems like a great idea!
    ”Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous”
    Discord: chazing#2359

i cant show battle pet
    ign = PAMYU

//chat story//
    you : you noob
    me : yes i noob .. thank you

Another fully versed idea I like! +1
    ign:neotERIC
    instagram:https://www.instagram.com/neotericgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916

Goals:
    Rayman’s Fist: 200/4000wls
    Focused eyes: 9/100 Growtokens

visit powfartsv2 for stuff

bumping up!

Yes! Pet battling desperately needs an update!

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Good idea but maybe make the cap 10, I guarantee everyone will disconnect before level 125.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    A new way to use battle pets!

Currently we have 3 ways to use our battle pets.

1. The Grand Tournament (Which has died out since its initial release.
    2. Against other players normally(Other players don't enjoy this very much due to no rewards)
    3. Pet Trainers (Whos rewards have dropped in price causing little to no people doing them unless they pop up or challenges.)

I have a great idea for such a great feature which has sadly been dropped, with no new abilities for years, no new additions besides a few items to pet trainers, and nothing more.

But onto the idea! The Battle Gauntlet!

This Gauntlet is accessible from calling 44550 and getting teleported in for the cost of 3 wls.

The reason for the wl price is for a good wl sink in the game. it isnt too high and you will be doing this over and over again.

Heres what it would kinda look like

Once you get into the gauntlet Master Peng will be there. Talking to him will allow you to start, You can leave and enter the world before while in the hub but once you start you can no longer get back in if you leave.

Work you way up the tower with pet battles, the higher you go the better the prizes/greater chance for said prizes. But of coarse has you get higher the AI gets harder and harder pets are put in. And if ubisoft is smart even have AI and pet battle sets based off the top decks and players!

I will not be going into rewards due to this is mainly just the feature but...

Lower Tiers will have their main prizes being the tournament blocks, has you get higher these will become a bonus along with your prize.
    The Higher tier should have an item that is needed in a quest/recipe. There fore it becomes valuable and makes people keep wanting to run this tower.

This next part I am not too sure about details, but some sort of guild competition and solo with this tower. Not sure how it will work but high in the tower = more points.

Also this tower is endless! Maybe, maybe the cap should be... 125?

Well thats the idea! New feature for pet battles that a wl sink and is worth running over and over.
    Ooh la, la! I'm loving this idea already! Finally something to spice up the stale pet battling environment!

Although GT could try to add a short storyline/adventure world dedicated to pet battling, but not too much to the point it is a different game completely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pamyurin View Post
    i cant show battle pet
    I can try helping with that, please notify me when you are available.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 66 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

+1 to this!