Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE REMOVE THE GROWSHOW TV

Lesser Knight

Default PLEASE REMOVE THE GROWSHOW TV

The grow show TV is going to break growtopias economy.Because people can get med scarf for essentially 50gems soooooooooooo yeah you see why its breaking the economy

Lesser Wizard

I do agree the surgery gatcha is a slap in the face to any surgeons as people without knowledge of surgery can get the prizes, and it should be kept to just the locked and loaded gatcha from the growshow.
    LURD

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by bus16 View Post
    The grow show TV is going to break growtopias economy.Because people can get med scarf for essentially 50gems soooooooooooo yeah you see why its breaking the economy
    first item no will brake economy, and second growtopia need It for Earn money for game!

Only agree with the surgery ones. Surgery items should be exclusive to surgery, there shouldn't be any other way to get those items.

Master Sorcerer

the odds of a rare item from a surgery gatcha are extremely low, and med scarf is already low in price, so the price will likely not be affected. the only reason why i watch the tv is for surgery gatchas, and doing anything with the tv will significantly lower ad revenue that ubisoft makes.
    Ariana

Lesser Knight

delete growshow

growshow will rise for sell (like Mentorship Certificate)

Ubisoft needs an income from this game. Removing thr growshow will reduce some of it. Yes, they have some IAP but it's not enough. I suggest that make an EXCLUSIVE reward only for Growshow.
    WHAT IS UP!

Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    Ubisoft needs an income from this game. Removing thr growshow will reduce some of it. Yes, they have some IAP but it's not enough. I suggest that make an EXCLUSIVE reward only for Growshow.
    If They Need Income They Wont Ban The Legends Who Spending Moneys Buying Subsciptions For Fast Legedary Making And Buy Bag O Gems

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Holybat View Post
    If They Need Income They Wont Ban The Legends Who Spending Moneys Buying Subsciptions For Fast Legedary Making And Buy Bag O Gems
    do you think they want to ban these "legends?" ubisoft obviously bans them for a good reason, and odds are they dont spend money on subscriptions, they probably buy dls which is illegal.
    Ariana

i don't even understand how people are getting med scarfs, i've opened 24 gachas in a 4-day period and so far the most exciting thing i've gotten was 50 gems
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    i don't even understand how people are getting med scarfs, i've opened 24 gachas in a 4-day period and so far the most exciting thing i've gotten was 50 gems
    That is a great prize
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    You know, there's a word called ''UNLUCKY''
    WHAT IS UP!