Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 22

Thread: PLEASE REMOVE THE GROWSHOW TV

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Yeah no Pedos
    Posts
    53

    Default PLEASE REMOVE THE GROWSHOW TV

    The grow show TV is going to break growtopias economy.Because people can get med scarf for essentially 50gems soooooooooooo yeah you see why its breaking the economy

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    473

    Default

    I do agree the surgery gatcha is a slap in the face to any surgeons as people without knowledge of surgery can get the prizes, and it should be kept to just the locked and loaded gatcha from the growshow.
    LURD

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bus16 View Post
    The grow show TV is going to break growtopias economy.Because people can get med scarf for essentially 50gems soooooooooooo yeah you see why its breaking the economy
    first item no will brake economy, and second growtopia need It for Earn money for game!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard 2ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Only agree with the surgery ones. Surgery items should be exclusive to surgery, there shouldn't be any other way to get those items.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    the odds of a rare item from a surgery gatcha are extremely low, and med scarf is already low in price, so the price will likely not be affected. the only reason why i watch the tv is for surgery gatchas, and doing anything with the tv will significantly lower ad revenue that ubisoft makes.
    Ariana

  6. #6
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    got hack
    Posts
    36

    Default

    delete growshow

    growshow will rise for sell (like Mentorship Certificate)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Ubisoft needs an income from this game. Removing thr growshow will reduce some of it. Yes, they have some IAP but it's not enough. I suggest that make an EXCLUSIVE reward only for Growshow.
    WHAT IS UP!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BEYSBOLL View Post
    Ubisoft needs an income from this game. Removing thr growshow will reduce some of it. Yes, they have some IAP but it's not enough. I suggest that make an EXCLUSIVE reward only for Growshow.
    If They Need Income They Wont Ban The Legends Who Spending Moneys Buying Subsciptions For Fast Legedary Making And Buy Bag O Gems

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holybat View Post
    If They Need Income They Wont Ban The Legends Who Spending Moneys Buying Subsciptions For Fast Legedary Making And Buy Bag O Gems
    do you think they want to ban these "legends?" ubisoft obviously bans them for a good reason, and odds are they dont spend money on subscriptions, they probably buy dls which is illegal.
    Ariana

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    i don't even understand how people are getting med scarfs, i've opened 24 gachas in a 4-day period and so far the most exciting thing i've gotten was 50 gems
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5


  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    i don't even understand how people are getting med scarfs, i've opened 24 gachas in a 4-day period and so far the most exciting thing i've gotten was 50 gems
    That is a great prize
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer BEYSBOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    i don't even understand how people are getting med scarfs, i've opened 24 gachas in a 4-day period and so far the most exciting thing i've gotten was 50 gems
    You know, there's a word called ''UNLUCKY''
    WHAT IS UP!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •