Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

Quote Originally Posted by Tycan View Post
    Confident that blue parka jacket is part of the recipe, as pangloss pointed towards protection from the cold, as the parka jacket’s description also says, as well as description of I think greaves pointing towards a jacket.
    Small thing as well, the shoes are blue, like the jacket.
    I try every snow,icic,throne,snowball etc etc all with this parka jacket and nothing appear
    I'm feeling this it not just a easy item we mix, we missing some riddle, like wizard staff
    It could be anything by now include wearing this park jacket planting ice with a shoe seed..
    It could be anything, unless we get a better hint to point us directly what to look for, all of us
    have fail terribly in this mission. We all put in so much time and effort for the pass 4 day, nothing seen to add up, and admin not giving us a direct hint. All we can do it wait one more year. Unless there a way to mix item without need growch 9 , but sadly it wont happen . We only got 2 hint and those two dont add up, first it winterfest surprise second it chill we need protect ourselves, those 2 hint it like needle in a haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    well i know that on 2nd day when winterbot feet was released . whole tk69 crew was buying snowtopians they even sbed alot and
    after that day they stoped searching. wonder why?
    and well tk69 is known to get recepies and hide em from others like he did with ice skates of winter wich we needed to wait 1 year to get .
    aperantly u need 100 or 200 snowtopian for the recipe

or it may be that locke is comming 29th thats why winterfest was prolonged . becouse its item from locke .
    (this would explain why mods are not giving any hints to us)
    If thats true, snowtopian is definely a part of the recipe or they just wanted them to try out possible recipes.
    Retired poster

well i know that on 2nd day when winterbot feet was released . whole tk69 crew was buying snowtopians they even sbed alot and
    and well tk69 is known to get recepies and hide em from others like he did with ice skates of winter wich we needed to wait 1 year to get .

or it may be that locke is comming 29th thats why winterfest was prolonged . becouse its item from locke .
    You mean 200 snowtopian + 20snowflake + yeti feet?

Lesser Knight

Snowtopians aren’t cheap, though. It would suck if you needed 100-200.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNoah View Post
    Snowtopians aren’t cheap, though. It would suck if you needed 100-200.
    I don't think you need 100-200 to make it. As i heard there is few players that found the recipe of the feet, they are buying a lot of snowtopians to stock feets :/
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

1. I did not buy snowtopians IDK where you got that from
    2. I've been the sole person attempting with help from OP
    3. I stopped searching because there is no point trying to find a lab recipe with zero hint provided or guidance as devs usually gave previous two years, after 2850 attempts in the past five days this is a waste of time and nobody is going to attempt 4500 (items)^3 possibilities
    4. It's not like ubisoft has been ever making recipes consistent ever since they took over; broke the transmog rule of 20 materials, never adding reverting recipes, and barely anything has ever been guessable it's been plain random, to the point of even encouraging us to look at assets we should not have access to (when I asked for tea basket hints, ThePsyborg just responded that the colors had to do with the "asset" - meaning we had to somehow be able to see how it looks despite trying to find an item that wasn't found)

It hasn't been enjoyable, and it almost feels like they forgot that part of the game
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    I don't think you need 100-200 to make it. As i heard there is few players that found the recipe of the feet, they are buying a lot of snowtopians to stock feets :/
    well, if snowtopian is an ingriedient for the winterbot - feet, they should have made snowtopian easy to obtain like putting it on winterfest crackers, but the thing is... they are in winterfest calendars, which is only be used from dec 1 to dec 25.
    I'm assuming that snowtopian has nothing to do with winterbot - feet, but it is still possible that it has something to do with it.

I'm not new anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    1. I did not buy snowtopians IDK where you got that from
    2. I've been the sole person attempting with help from OP
    3. I stopped searching because there is no point trying to find a lab recipe with zero hint provided or guidance as devs usually gave previous two years, after 2850 attempts in the past five days this is a waste of time and nobody is going to attempt 4500 (items)^3 possibilities
    4. It's not like ubisoft has been ever making recipes consistent ever since they took over; broke the transmog rule of 20 materials, never adding reverting recipes, and barely anything has ever been guessable it's been plain random, to the point of even encouraging us to look at assets we should not have access to (when I asked for tea basket hints, ThePsyborg just responded that the colors had to do with the "asset" - meaning we had to somehow be able to see how it looks despite trying to find an item that wasn't found)

It hasn't been enjoyable, and it almost feels like they forgot that part of the game

m8 u sbed that u buy snowtopians, and when i came to ur world i soo in your vip area other guys who also sb ed earlyer to buy snowtopians
    im not saying anything negative. but u and ur buddys did sb many times that day to buy snowtopians .
    so lets hope its from locke.
    ign: V3K1

m8 u sbed that u buy snowtopians, and when i came to ur world i soo in your vip area other guys who also sb ed earlyer to buy snowtopians
    im not saying anything negative. but u and ur buddys did sb many times that day to buy snowtopians .
    i actually sold some to his crew even though i endure strong hatred to his ‘posse’
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

No new hint yet? Say goodbye to the feet

Quote Originally Posted by ItsKyan View Post
    i actually sold some to his crew even though i endure strong hatred to his ‘posse’
    I wonder who you consider my crew because as far as I personally know I haven't bought any myself

But if you want to be so paranoic to the point of making things up.. This is not my problem anymore.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

I’m an admin in TK69 aside from Techy, and I do admit I did SB to buy snowtopians, but I only bought them to BUILD. I am currently entering the winter contest, therefore I would want snowtopians in the world. I am not even close to being interested in finding recipes with TK69, so please do not consider me part of his “crew.”
    Discord: //#6666
    Instagram:@gt.mera