Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

Quote Originally Posted by VoVoGames View Post
    Guys, there's an angry growch right now! He's hearth will be at lvl 12 soon! Maybe the shoes are not even unlocked yet! Or they will give us hint after the growch reach size 12!!!!
    Winterbot - feet were unlocked at level 8 I think, as you can see them at the world GROWCH.
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Winterbot - feet were unlocked at level 8 I think, as you can see them at the world GROWCH.
    Level 9 i think
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Can we please have some hints towards the recipie?
    No one has discovered them yet.

Thanks!
    The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards .....

I am sure you all will manage to find it together.

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards .....

let`s hope that we can discover the feet before winterfest ends, let`s work together guys and gals!!

In my opinion... i don`t quite understand the hint xD

I'm not new anymore

The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards ...
    Item descriptions;

• Back
      One of the five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Turns out its great for relieving back pain.

• Mail
      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. I hope you're used to the cold, it's only getting colder from here. Perhaps this isn't the best thing to wear without a jacket.

• Greaves
      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.

• Fists
      One of the 5 legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Ice shards envelope your hand, punching with this might do some damage.
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Item descriptions;

• Back
      One of the five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Turns out its great for relieving back pain.

• Mail
      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. I hope you're used to the cold, it's only getting colder from here. Perhaps this isn't the best thing to wear without a jacket.

• Greaves
      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.

• Fists
      One of the 5 legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Ice shards envelope your hand, punching with this might do some damage.
    the back says it turns out its great for relieving back pain, maybe it`s icy throne of winter

I'm not new anymore

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
    the back says it turns out its great for relieving back pain, maybe it`s icy throne of winter
    So.. punching icy throne with the winterbot fist?
    tu me manques.

i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scawt View Post
    So.. punching icy throne with the winterbot fist?
    i think not, we still have some item description left,.

I'm not new anymore

Thank you, but we knew it was a set and it worked only when only all 5 parts were unlocked, but we meant that we cant find the recipe of the feet specifically.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

Default Some Good Theory

I Think You Should Wear Full WinterBot Set and While Sitting On Ice Throne Break Some Kind Of Block To Get It?

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownDragon View Post
    I Think You Should Wear Full WinterBot Set and While Sitting On Ice Throne Break Some Kind Of Block To Get It?
    wont work as when u punch stuff u automatically get out of the chair

- - - Updated - - -

Item descriptions;

• Back

• Mail

• Greaves

• Fists

We can maybe eliminate the fists out because the fist came out after the feet.

from the Back: great for relieving back pain like jake said, icy throne is possible
    for mail: isnt the best thing to wear without a jacket. if we are talking about winter related items, it has to be something ice-related (cos... it will be too cold for u to equip and u need a jacket to make u feel warmer?) for this i have no idea
    for greaves: icy stance, guarding the fortress-> guards hold weapons to guard the fortress. so hand items, like axe of winter, snowball launcher etc. but lost all feeling in your legs, could mean that u are numb from the cold, and ur legs are freezing. usually the feet will be the one that feels the numbness and cold first so feet items like icy skates of winter. The thing is, hand item and feet item have no correlation, unless we assume axe of winter and ice skates, which have icy axe blades in common.

can we try build on from this?

Lesser Knight

Item descriptions;

• Back

• Mail

• Greaves

• Fists
    There's 3 feature from every WinterBot item. And the back one I think its Icy throne of winter. Second is mail, its related to jacket, maybe its mountain coat? Lastly is fist, maybe you need the new hammer of winter. So from my opinion, you guys need to wear full mountain set since there's a greave too + hammer of winter while breaking Icy throne. ( High Chance).

Bad Grammar Sorry.

Another clue : Turns out its great for relieving back pain.Perhaps this isn't the best thing to wear without a jacket.punching with this might do some damage.

Item descriptions;

• Back

• Mail

• Greaves

• Fists
    Maybe combining Ice throne + some jacket? + something that makes you numb.. snowball? And you have to punch it with the fist or hammer?
    tu me manques.

i want to break up.

Lesser Wizard

Why are you guys not considering the info of the greaves, where it talks about guarding the force for eternity and losing felling in the legs?
    Visit the world NEWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    wont work as when u punch stuff u automatically get out of the chair

We can maybe eliminate the fists out because the fist came out after the feet.

from the Back: great for relieving back pain like jake said, icy throne is possible
    for mail: isnt the best thing to wear without a jacket. if we are talking about winter related items, it has to be something ice-related (cos... it will be too cold for u to equip and u need a jacket to make u feel warmer?) for this i have no idea
    for greaves: icy stance, guarding the fortress-> guards hold weapons to guard the fortress. so hand items, like axe of winter, snowball launcher etc. but lost all feeling in your legs, could mean that u are numb from the cold, and ur legs are freezing. usually the feet will be the one that feels the numbness and cold first so feet items like icy skates of winter. The thing is, hand item and feet item have no correlation, unless we assume axe of winter and ice skates, which have icy axe blades in common.

can we try build on from this?

mail : = puffy blue jacket (neck item)
    greaves : ice throne (only item that connects ice and fortress) or icy sculptures
    feet = yeti leash

so try combining 20 puffy blue jacket + 100-200 ice throne + yeti leash
    maybe it works .
    ign: V3K1

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    greaves : ice throne (only item that connects ice and fortress) or icy sculptures
    feet = yeti leash

maybe it works .
    WDYM feet = yeti leash?
    Growtopian name- Kitty

Is this a misunderstood clue or the answer to a misunderstood question?
    I’m confused

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    feet = yeti leash

maybe it works .
    I've tried with 165 thrones, but it can't.
    IGN : tious_gt

Quote Originally Posted by QwertyFabs View Post
    Why are you guys not considering the info of the greaves, where it talks about guarding the force for eternity and losing felling in the legs?
    Not sure whether the Descriptions have something to do with the WinterBot...

Knight

I just noticed that fists also do have a recipe, although they are available in the store. Since recipes of related items often share a common base, I will definitely keep that in mind now, trying more combinations.

Also Hammer of Winter is a hand item, while Ice Skates of Winter is a feet item with the "of Winter" Suffix. But not sure whether it has something to do with WinterBot fists and feet recipe.