Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 417

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

  1. #37
    Master Sorcerer Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    We really need a hint right about now...

    Everything has been discovered bar the WinterBot Armor - Feet
    Growtopian name- Kitty

  2. #38
    Lesser Wizard Creator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Please a clue for the recipe would be nice for Christmas.

    IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

  3. #39
    Lesser Wizard NotSoOldJake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Lost City of Atlantic
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Well... anyone got crazy ideas for the recipe?

    I'm not new anymore

  4. #40
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
    Well... anyone got crazy ideas for the recipe?
    Grip tape + 1-3 Ice Skates(not possible) + Transmog Crystal
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; Achievement Rewards Update!

  5. #41
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
    Well... anyone got crazy ideas for the recipe?
    My guess is 10 snowshoes, 25 ice throne of winter, 20 icy igloo
    Visit the world NEWS!

  6. #42
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I’m going to get some wls tomorrow (hopefully) so I’ll experiment any of your ideas. Just throw em over and I’ll try them if they arent too expensive.

  7. #43
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Also, quick question. Everyone talks about this ‘grand christmas calendar prize’, and I’m wondering.. did the last two calendars (2017 and 2018) have a grand prize? If so, what were they? If they did the shoes may be the prize. Another theory is that it might be the winter wings unreleased. Not sure, I’m just asking around.

  8. #44
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNoah View Post
    Also, quick question. Everyone talks about this ‘grand christmas calendar prize’, and I’m wondering.. did the last two calendars (2017 and 2018) have a grand prize? If so, what were they? If they did the shoes may be the prize. Another theory is that it might be the winter wings unreleased. Not sure, I’m just asking around.
    There are "grand" prizes from the last calendars. The feet wont be from the calendar because the calendar isnt exactly part of winterfest. The feet can be seen in the world growch, meaning it is a winterfest item. Items from calendar like snowtopian aren't seen there.
    Visit the world NEWS!

  9. #45
    Lesser Wizard NotSoOldJake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Lost City of Atlantic
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrNoah View Post
    Also, quick question. Everyone talks about this ‘grand christmas calendar prize’, and I’m wondering.. did the last two calendars (2017 and 2018) have a grand prize? If so, what were they? If they did the shoes may be the prize. Another theory is that it might be the winter wings unreleased. Not sure, I’m just asking around.
    As i remember, snowflake eyes is in calendar 2018 and frostbow is in calendar 2017. Both item wasn't in the holes in growch so in theory, frosty wings may be the grand winterfest calendar prize.

    And yes Bump, we just want a hint!

    I'm not new anymore

  10. #46
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
    As i remember, snowflake eyes is in calendar 2018 and frostbow is in calendar 2017. Both item wasn't in the holes in growch so in theory, frosty wings may be the grand winterfest calendar prize.

    And yes Bump, we just want a hint!
    I thing frosty wings might be the grand prize because it isnt seen in growch and the growch has reached its max heart size
    Visit the world NEWS!

  11. #47
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QwertyFabs View Post
    I thing frosty wings might be the grand prize because it isnt seen in growch and the growch has reached its max heart size
    So the feet must be a recipe. I hope it is, cause tomorrow ima mix!

  12. #48
    Master Sorcerer iJumpz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    *feeding carlo* my burrito
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Ye give us hints; like use x item, it uses x kind of items

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •