Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by DrNoah View Post
    Actually that adds up to a bare minimum 600 wls right now so it better not be that. Usually, feet are the one of the cheapest parts of a set so
    I spend about 30 DLS to buy deluxe and other items to combine and still dont get the clue about winterbot feet. and i spend around 25 dls+ to buy deluxe and didnt get anything i dont even get a hammer

Lesser Knight

Ight I know I’m not supposed to ask here but I want to help you all in this thread out. I’m buying a few more icy thrones to experiment with. I’m buying 1/1 so if you got any just reply!

from sogs i got that feet is not made by splicing and that its special winterfest suprise
    i also got sog that armored winterbot greaves are special winterfest suprise .
    so that dont mean its made by combining .,

1 item is from deluxe
    1 item is from normal cracker
    1 item is from royal seals rewards
    1 item is from store

so as far as i see all are rewards or store
    high chance its from calendar or from breaking winterfest blocks or % of giving tree ?
    ign: V3K1

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    from sogs i got that feet is not made by splicing and that its special winterfest suprise
    i also got sog that armored winterbot greaves are special winterfest suprise .
    so that dont mean its made by combining .,

1 item is from deluxe
    1 item is from normal cracker
    1 item is from royal seals rewards
    1 item is from store

so as far as i see all are rewards or store
    high chance its from calendar or from breaking winterfest blocks or % of giving tree ?
    Don’t you think someone would have found it by now from breaking blocks? If you read the rest of the thread, then you’d see we assume it’s combined because it’s a ‘winterfest surprise’. Abominable snowman is a winterfest surprise so that’s why we assume. At this point we’re guessing, so

Don’t you think someone would have found it by now from breaking blocks? If you read the rest of the thread, then you’d see we assume it’s combined because it’s a ‘winterfest surprise’. Abominable snowman is a winterfest surprise so that’s why we assume. At this point we’re guessing, so
    did u read that i got sog that armored winterbot greaves are winterfest suprise . and they are from crackers

learn to read befrore u post
    ign: V3K1

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    did u read that i got sog that armored winterbot greaves are winterfest suprise . and they are from crackers

learn to read befrore u post
    Well it doesn’t matter we still have no clue. Winterfest surprises are a bunch of things so we just don’t know

hehe i just waiting!

Lesser Knight

I think it isn’t crystals: just did 3 blue 2 white but because wiki isn’t updated I accidentally made crystal shard necklace. So I think it’s safe to assume crystal’s off the list

Lesser Knight

I think it isn’t crystals: just did 3 blue 2 white but because wiki isn’t updated I accidentally made crystal shard necklace. So I think it’s safe to assume crystal’s off the list
    im using 20 ice throne 20 winter wind and i need 1 more list maybe we can make the feet

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Glogger View Post
    im using 20 ice throne 20 winter wind and i need 1 more list maybe we can make the feet
    How about we meet up? I got some stuff you can try out

Lesser Knight

How about we meet up? I got some stuff you can try out
    sure go to my world BUYPURE

Growtopian name- Kitty