Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards .....

I am sure you all will manage to find it together.
    Is this a misunderstood clue or the answer to a misunderstood question?
    I’m confused
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by buyb View Post
    mail : = puffy blue jacket (neck item)
    greaves : ice throne (only item that connects ice and fortress) or icy sculptures
    feet = yeti leash

so try combining 20 puffy blue jacket + 100-200 ice throne + yeti leash
    maybe it works .
    I've tried with 165 thrones, but it can't.
    IGN : tious_gt

Quote Originally Posted by QwertyFabs View Post
    Why are you guys not considering the info of the greaves, where it talks about guarding the force for eternity and losing felling in the legs?
    Not sure whether the Descriptions have something to do with the WinterBot...

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Knight

I just noticed that fists also do have a recipe, although they are available in the store. Since recipes of related items often share a common base, I will definitely keep that in mind now, trying more combinations.

Also Hammer of Winter is a hand item, while Ice Skates of Winter is a feet item with the "of Winter" Suffix. But not sure whether it has something to do with WinterBot fists and feet recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by mountarreat View Post
    I just noticed that fists also do have a recipe, although they are available in the store. Since recipes of related items often share a common base, I will definitely keep that in mind now, trying more combinations.

Also Hammer of Winter is a hand item, while Ice Skates of Winter is a feet item with the "of Winter" Suffix. But not sure whether it has something to do with WinterBot fists and feet recipe.
    Do Fists have a recipe????!!! Would you mind sharing it?

- - - Updated - - -

Icy Heart "of Winter"

Axe "of Winter"

Hammer "of Winter"

Ice Skates "of Winter"

Sleight "of Winter"

Snowflake Wings "of Winter"

Ice Throne "of Winter"

Lesser Wizard

Whats the recipe??

We need a hint on "Armored WinterBot - feet" 's recipe...

There's no path to follow, we're lost inside an infinite ocean of possibilities... If only we had a drifted wood to hold onto...
    Thank you!

Lesser Wizard

We have tried snowballs+ice thrones+mountain boots
    ice sculptures+ice thrones+ mountain boots
    both recipes but with snowshoes and yeti leashes, still not found

its either we do not have enough or it really isnt the recipe (we used about 100 sculptures, 20-25 snowballs, 20-25 ice thrones, 2 snowshoes/yeti leash and 2-4 mountain boots)

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    We have tried snowballs+ice thrones+mountain boots
    ice sculptures+ice thrones+ mountain boots
    both recipes but with snowshoes and yeti leashes, still not found

its either we do not have enough or it really isnt the recipe (we used about 100 sculptures, 20-25 snowballs, 20-25 ice thrones, 2 snowshoes/yeti leash and 2-4 mountain boots)
    Thousands of combinations have been made and hundreds of hours have been spent... Is it a combiner recipe after all?

Maybe they won't give us a hint because its from the 24th day of the calander?

Still waiting for a proper hint.

Ubidev only pointed out a "hint" which we, as the community, were already aware of: the fact that the WinterBot is created by wearing all 5 items of the WinterBot Armour set.

Can we please receive a hint in the recipe of the WinterBot Armour - Feet, or at least how they are obtained.
    Growtopian name- Kitty

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Still waiting for a proper hint.

Ubidev only pointed out a "hint" which we, as the community, were already aware of: the fact that the WinterBot is created by wearing all 5 items of the WinterBot Armour set.

Can we please receive a hint in the recipe of the WinterBot Armour - Feet, or at least how they are obtained.
    Maybe they didn’t understand our question, unless it does mean breaking something with clothing. Regardless, this does suck.