Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    The recipe so expensive lol.
    To make the ice axe blade. You need the Heart of Winter. Which only comes at Winter fest time
    Technically, Winterfest items can be created during Winterfest, soooooooo
    IGN : GroweyNoxey

tubatubatubatuba
    tubatubatubatuba

#DragonSquad!

Has anyone tried the recipe?

Axe of Winter can be made any time, not only during Winterfest. Perhaps Winterbot Feet can also be made any time.
    IGN: ChiggaLam
    Level: 114 | Dragon / Wings / Bot
    Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Quote Originally Posted by alextclam View Post
    Has anyone tried the recipe?

Axe of Winter can be made any time, not only during Winterfest. Perhaps Winterbot Feet can also be made any time.
    its 100% fake
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Lesser Knight

idk what must i do with the back i bought 25 dl and now maybe im gonna trash that back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    its 100% fake
    Ok, forget about that.

What about the possibility of it being made after Winterfest like the Axe?

I mean the devs gave many hints during 2018 Winterfest for the Abominable Snowman set for the sake of us not having to wait another year to make it. I can't imagine they would allow that to happen with the Winterbot set which is by far more unique and desired by players. I have a feeling the feet can still be made now with the correct recipe.
    Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Quote Originally Posted by alextclam View Post
    Ok, forget about that.

What about the possibility of it being made after Winterfest like the Axe?

I mean the devs gave many hints during 2018 Winterfest for the Abominable Snowman set for the sake of us not having to wait another year to make it. I can't imagine they would allow that to happen with the Winterbot set which is by far more unique and desired by players. I have a feeling the feet can still be made now with the correct recipe.
    The Axe of Winter isn't locked by Heart Size, so you can craft it at anytime.
    The Abominable Set and WinterBot Feet are both locked in Heart Size so there's no way you can craft it now, until Winterfest 2020 arrives.

HOPE DIES LAST

so i still hope its from LOCKE ... lets wait and see...
    ign: V3K1

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    The Axe of Winter isn't locked by Heart Size, so you can craft it at anytime.
    The Abominable Set and WinterBot Feet are both locked in Heart Size so there's no way you can craft it now, until Winterfest 2020 arrives.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    LHOQ EXPOSED LMAOOOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

in conclusion the recipe for the WinterBot Feet is: 2 Dragon Knight Sabatons + 1 Grip Tape + 2 Icy Axe Blades in a combiner
    as for combiner wise I'm not clear but it should be either laboratory or microwave surrounded by icy igloo and icicle blocks

The icy axe blades I was slightly predicting it, but dragon knight sabatons(the boots) were not even in my list. It kinda make sense because a knight also protects the fortress/castle.
    In conclusion, it is indeed the recipe! Now, we must wait for next year for more people to obtain the feet

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Singling out is still illegal. But give this man a banned for ruining it
    Da whattt its illegal? Nani, never heard of that rule before, but I sincerely apologise for this

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
    Da whattt its illegal? Nani, never heard of that rule before, but I sincerely apologise for this
    try removing the name from your post;
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

Quote Originally Posted by BoxeyBoy View Post
    Finding the Sabatons is fine, yet finding the Icy Blades could be a hassle. But the Grip Tapeeeee.....
    Well let think it a good and positive things, we got 1 whole year to save token so if everyone dont want waste dls on buying a grip that 450-560 or if it even rise more because of this legendary winterbot my advice save your token up to Christmas next year because we all know grip will be 6 to 7dl or even more because of the high demand. And so let all end this recipe finding winterbot feet because we aready know recipe now. And for anyone that have the winterbot back, it best to put it aside because, the moment u said I'll sale it because it drop, it rise like crazy, remember boot can be make easy then the back, because back it straight up luck by delude firecracker, and if next year they reduce drop rate it be alot harder to obtain, remember ghc it hard to get the same like back of winterbot, so let just said this like a long term investment. Good luck to all of u and let prepare to search for other awesome recipe