Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Armored WinterBot - Feet: Recipe Hints

Devs have been hardly posting on forums lately I doubt they have been even keeping up with this (I mean look who released hints anyway + the first one is completely irrelevant, second is about lab requirements)
    Feet is completely different from any other recipe that are fairly easy in comparison and no hint towards the combo was given whatsoever

I would argue anyone has it, because I'd rather come off clean and say that even I don't
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

can we please get another hint

Exclamation The End of the Hunt?

Well then boys and girls without a proper hint we’re basically searching a needle in a haystack time is running out we only have 1 day left until winterfest ends, and we’ll have to wait another year to start another hunt, thank you to everyone who’s contributed in this hunt.
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Feet is completely different from any other recipe that are fairly easy in comparison and no hint towards the combo was given whatsoever
    Confident that blue parka jacket is part of the recipe, as pangloss pointed towards protection from the cold, as the parka jacket’s description also says, as well as description of I think greaves pointing towards a jacket.
    Small thing as well, the shoes are blue, like the jacket.
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Yooo.. has anyone tried to do something with the Ice Queen Winter Makeup?
    tu me manques.

Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

Well, having made every combination with Puffy Blue Jacket and other winterfest items means either that the quantity of the required ingredients was not enough or that items that are not from winterfest are needed.

Do not give up! don't let Armored WinterBot - Feet get teabasket'd !!
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Quote Originally Posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Well, having made every combination with Puffy Blue Jacket and other winterfest items means either that the quantity of the required ingredients was not enough or that items that are not from winterfest are needed.

Do not give up! don't let Armored WinterBot - Feet get teabasket'd !!
    We’re you trying 200 of each?
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Devs have been hardly posting on forums lately I doubt they have been even keeping up with this (I mean look who released hints anyway + the first one is completely irrelevant, second is about lab requirements)

I would argue anyone has it, because I'd rather come off clean and say that even I don't
    They barely care about updates or anything of a sort
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 66
    Gems: 342k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Tycan View Post
    We’re you trying 200 of each?
    Let's be aware of something very important before proceeding to combine plenty of items.

They're Just Feet

I mean, they're the least visible part of every set and they've always been the easiest part to obtain...
    Such an underrated item won't be that hard to get, it's just that we haven't tried everything yet.
    By combining 200 of each ingredient to make the feet, its price is going to be increasingly high and as I've just said, high price is not a characteristic of feet clothes.
    IGN: LegenPrism
    Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Peasant

Let's be aware of something very important before proceeding to combine plenty of items.

They're Just Feet

I mean, they're the least visible part of every set and they've always been the easiest part to obtain...
    Such an underrated item won't be that hard to get, it's just that we haven't tried everything yet.
    By combining 200 of each ingredient to make the feet, its price is going to be increasingly high and as I've just said, high price is not a characteristic of feet clothes.
    Well if its the last thing needed to transform to a crazy huge robot then why not..?

They're Just Feet

I get what your saying but isn’t it the easiest way of getting values right? You already have 200 ice throne so that’s not bad, cheap blocks will be easy to buy so at least 200 of those too.
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

well i know that on 2nd day when winterbot feet was released . whole tk69 crew was buying snowtopians they even sbed alot and
    after that day they stoped searching. wonder why?
    and well tk69 is known to get recepies and hide em from others like he did with ice skates of winter wich we needed to wait 1 year to get .
    aperantly u need 100 or 200 snowtopian for the recipe

or it may be that locke is comming 29th thats why winterfest was prolonged . becouse its item from locke .
    (this would explain why mods are not giving any hints to us)
    ign: V3K1