Thread: i need info please reply if you know what to do

Default i need info please reply if you know what to do

so this morning at 6.21 WIB (my country timezone) i got scam over 158 wl
    but i don`t know where do i post my proof
    so if anyone know where do i need to post it please tell me

Try to sent it in Growtopia Support email ! ( if u want to know the email, just launch it from game, cause email from play/app store is no longer active )

Hope, they can help ur problem !
    The Sky is Happy~

Quote Originally Posted by Yunichi View Post
    Try to sent it in Growtopia Support email ! ( if u want to know the email, just launch it from game, cause email from play/app store is no longer active )

Hope, they can help ur problem !
    sorry for interrupting you but when i open the game what should i do because i dont know the email, or you can just tell me what is growtopia support email

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutGalaxy View Post
    sorry for interrupting you but when i open the game what should i do because i dont know the email, or you can just tell me what is growtopia support email
    In game, go to the menu with exit world, respawn, options etc., click support, scroll down and click contact support (the yellow button).

I would provide pictures, but forum upload pictures problem.
    I like the ‘!’ in my name because it makes me truely the first on the online forumer list.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostFloofy View Post
    Blah blah photos

Check this thread
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-Support-Desk

Just a normal human and normal player

🇺🇸 Rimuoi
    My personal background is everything video games and anime.

I'm pretty sure that it was mentioned a few times that they do not take any evidence into consideration from other players because it can be modified or tampered in some sort of way. And world locks that have been lost because of getting tricked by somebody else (scammed) was part of your fault, they won't be giving any of them back as far as I know. Although you can still give a try and see if something can be done about this situation.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Just forget about it and move on. They’re not gonna return any scammed items.

Knight

Growtopia in itself doesn't punish nor return items lost by negligence, So sorry mate. You're up the creek without a paddle i'm afraid.
    IGN M0D

Tips on keeping your account safe, Change your password weekly, Even daily if you're paranoid. Handy tool for generating new passwords https://www.lastpass.com/
    Good luck being safe guys.

Did you got scammed by getting tricked by another player?
    Did someone break the game rules and threw you back into poverty unfairly?
    Do you want to give advice to the good people that works at humble Growtopia?

Well look no further than Growtopia Support!

Growtopia's Support offers 24/7 expert and non-biased help to fellow Growtopians who are in dire need, with one click of a button, you can get the support you want! Plus, Growtopia Support can help you within no less that 24 hours! Also, Growtopia Support is filled with professional who can understand clearly what your problem is and what you need to do!

Contacting support is as easy as counting one, two, three! Just open the long link available somewhere at the main menu, click the obscured "Contact Us" button, create a Ubisoft account, enter your credentials, and just write what you need within a formal and straightforward manner, because in a kids game, everyone should be professional! Easier than counting with your fingers!

If you don't believe in them, just read these wonderful feedbacks from two of our beloved still-active Growtopians.

"Once my guild, one of the two, got lost due to a huge major glitch in the system. We contacted support, and they helped us out by claiming that they couldn't compensate for the guilds! Support is so great with their replies and help, no wonder it took them two weeks to help us!" - ISprayGT

"They solved the issue of me getting banned because the autoban thought I was cheating. They said that i was using macro bots to autofarm, even though i was using ice! They even suspended and deleted my account later! Thanks support, you're the best!" - Astigmatisme

Remember, if you need help, Growtopia Support is the way-to-go!
    h