Thread: Discord AI ChatBot.

Default Discord AI ChatBot.

What in the blazers is MineTron?

Hi, @MineTron is a super smart AI chatbot for discord, programmed by @ᴹⁱⁿᵉᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ .Do note, that the bot is still in early development, and might be a victim to numerous bugs or glitches or poor functionality within your own server. If you noticed anything out of the ordinary regarding the bot, then please specify them at the report-bugs channel located in my discord server. Thanks.

The bot is packed with some pretty cool and unique features, with new additions being added and improved on a daily basis. With that said, here are all of the commands currently associated with the bot! :

/help - (returns a list of all commands along with general bot information.)

/ai <on or off> - (choose whether to enable or disable the bot's AI mechanism)

/admin-only <on or off> - (when turned on, only members with administrative permissions will be able to acess the /invite and /support commands. This is enabled by default.)

/invite - (sends a bot invitation link to add @MineTron to your server.)

/support - (provides a server invitation link to join the official discord server, which is this current server. )

Here are some of the bot's main AI features that are currently implemented. Note that more cool features will be added in the future!.

1)The ability to answer alot of questions with ease and accuracy.

2)Almost 100% human-like conversations, and array chat systems.

3)A super smart area chat detection mechanism. This means that the bot will literally only chat in areas where @everyone is able to chat aswell. This will prevent the bot from chatting in areas where it isn't meant to.

4)To be human is to make mistakes. And because of that, the bot is programmed to make a small amount of random mistakes or sometimes even answer questions with a joking-like behaviour, to keep things fresh and in a realistic mood.

5)Due to the bot's smart 60% array word by word array based system, it has over 3000 different words to detect and an infinite amount of chat possibilities. Have fun!.

6)The ability to tell time(not fully implemented yet!.)

7)24/7 bot runtime. Unless when vital updates are being made that requires temporary bot disability.

8) Smart "Auto Ai" mechanism. The bot will send random, but perfectly generated and well suited sentences once inactivity is detected in the server, to attempt calling for attention.

Many more features are being added every day!. Thank you for trying @MineTron . We would be more than happy to hear your wonderful feedback!

How do I add the bot to my discord server? :
    To add the bot to your discord server, all you gotta do is use the following bot-invitation link:
    https://discordapp.com/api/oauth2/au...ns=0&scope=bot

Is there a server where I can report issues, support the bot or even obtain more information about it?.

Well yes, there is. Here is my official discord server, which has a special category dedicated to MineTron:
    https://discord.gg/MPYusek.
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!

Bumperinos! .
    IGN - MineDeath
    If Anything is possible, then it's possible for it to be impossible for anything to be possible! .
    Instagram:
    Instagram Link!
    Discord:
    Discord Link!