Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Secret Grinch 2019

I didn't receive a gift, unless a Messy Brown Hair from RimuWu counts. I'd like to think that RimuWu wasn't my secret santa or if he was, he only misunderstood what I meant when I said "surprise me". I'd like to know who my person is.
    I can help out with some of the gifts. I have a few extra WLs that are rotting in my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post
    That's so stupid. The dude had 3 posts and was still allowed into Secret Santa, asked for expensive items and gave really cheap items when he could've afforded better items. Like you said, I know Christmas isn't about getting, but giving, but shouldn't it go both ways and both parties should both make an effort to give something sentimental? I think receiving what you've got should be considered getting grinch'd.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPother View Post
    I didn't receive a gift, unless a Messy Brown Hair from RimuWu counts. I'd like to think that RimuWu wasn't my secret santa or if he was, he only misunderstood what I meant when I said "surprise me". I'd like to know who my person is.
    I can help out with some of the gifts. I have a few extra WLs that are rotting in my inventory.

That's so stupid. The dude had 3 posts and was still allowed into Secret Santa, asked for expensive items and gave really cheap items when he could've afforded better items. Like you said, I know Christmas isn't about getting, but giving, but shouldn't it go both ways and both parties should both make an effort to give something sentimental? I think receiving what you've got should be considered getting grinch'd.
    I got a messy brown hair from RimUwU too 🤣 and some space poo from QueenChloe :3
    ❄️ NekoWolf ❄️
    -
    My heart belongs to Dynnie <3
    -
    Worlds:
    [🔑] GroupEscape [If you like puzzles, this world is for you!]
    [🎃] HalloweenEscape [Same with this one! Just a bit spookier.]
    [🥳] TheMenorah
    COFFEE & WOOL at 7HDU 200/wl

chloe's poop is the best gift we all got

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    I didn’t get any poop
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Lmao
    Name:  20191223_102800.png
Views: 255
Size:  236.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NekoWolf View Post
    I got a messy brown hair from RimUwU too 🤣 and some space poo from QueenChloe :3
    Oh thank god. RimuWu (and no I'm not being sarcastic when I'm saying this), keep up the good work

Nevermind, wasn't grinched... big mixup. My secret santa dropped the item on me while I was AFK, and I didn't realize that I didn't have it before. Only learned because he asked me right now if I liked his gift. Really nice gift btw, thanks malware!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

People who want to help those who got grinched, go submit the form available at the start of the post!

Super Moderator

Alright, I have edited the form to include the ability to complain about your gifts if you are bitterly upset with what you got. The purpose is to not have anyone's feelings hurt by having their gifts publicly lambasted here on the forums.

If you aren't happy with what you got, say so in the now-edited form! Let us know what you got and why you aren't happy with it, and perhaps some small extra gift will find its way to you too.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!
    Join Secret Santa 2019!

Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!

Okay, I feel terrible not because I didn’t get a gift but because I literally cannot give my gift. I’m not joking. I literally cannot find the person I was assigned to in-game nor am I able to drop off a gift in a donation box of a world I’m sure they own.

The person I was assigned to, BossKraken, or whose supposed IGN is Aliyesil149, included the following in their submission:

The world they put as a drop-off point, UVB10, is not only Donation Box-less but is not owned by the same IGN. Rather, somebody named INFUS3D has the world. I don’t want to automatically assume the world owner is still Aliyesil149 (only difference being he changed his name) because for all I know he could have sold his farm and this new owner can pose as being him; I’d rather avoid any confusions.

I cannot message them via Instagram, as I don’t have an account. I’ve tried to /msg Aliyesil149 multitudinous times in-game, but I have not found them online at all. I would attach several screenshots of gameplay as proof buuuut the forums is being the forums and I can’t figure out a way to properly attach pictures to a post. I don’t want to be considered a grinch, because I really am not– I literally have a Chicken Plow in my inventory waiting for them.

What do I do? I need help; I want to give my gift but I cannot find the person I was assigned to. Thanks.
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

#LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

Quote Originally Posted by Udder View Post
    Aww, what was ur wish? I can try find it

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    I didn’t get any poop
    World name? I have still some nice royal poop saved in plastic bags, so i can give one for u too.

And yea, i got grinced, but i can live with it.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Aww, what was ur wish? I can try find it

World name? I have still some nice royal poop saved in plastic bags, so i can give one for u too.

And yea, i got grinced, but i can live with it.

May I have some of your poo poo small stuff :v
    It would be great on my friend skin haha..

I'm still lucky that I didn't got grinched
    My person gonna give was Zywicks good thing he like my gift. I gave him some raw wls because I can't find a gift that was worthy at least. Like 10-20 I don't remember
    Player's Name: INVSIBILITY
    Level: 56/125
    Sell Some STUFF IN OQ60
    Buying List:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-have-a-list-)