Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Growtoken Buff

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    280

    Default Growtoken Buff

    Since after Reaching Lv.125 our names turn into blue colored font and having an item that boost exp
    such as Ring of Wisdom and Ancient Totem of Wisdom, makes those items turns to be unnecessary anymore.
    Spending world locks and time to get those item and turns out to be useless.
    I want to suggest a growtoken buff for this lacking items after it turns to be useless.
    How about adding a new system that Lv.125 Players can still get exp like for every million of exp
    they earn they will earn a random amount of growtoken ranging from 5 - 10.
    Why is it random? because there is no fun at all if you know when you will get those items you want to purchase via growtoken.


    IGN: EuryX




    Goals

    1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

    2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

    3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

    4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]



    Free BFG @ EURYBFG

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illu View Post
    Since after Reaching Lv.125 our names turn into blue colored font and having an item that boost exp
    such as Ring of Wisdom and Ancient Totem of Wisdom, makes those items turns to be unnecessary anymore.
    Spending world locks and time to get those item and turns out to be useless.
    I want to suggest a growtoken buff for this lacking items after it turns to be useless.
    How about adding a new system that Lv.125 Players can still get exp like for every million of exp
    they earn they will earn a random amount of growtoken ranging from 5 - 10.
    Why is it random? because there is no fun at all if you know when you will get those items you want to purchase via growtoken.
    We don't want to give auto-farmers another income steam though
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarken (ciarken) View Post
    We don't want to give auto-farmers another income steam though

    i think it wont be...
    I never seen a max level player auto farming in a bfg worlds and if there is a max level auto farming their risk of getting ban before getting a profit on these growtoken buff is too high.


    IGN: EuryX




    Goals

    1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

    2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

    3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

    4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]



    Free BFG @ EURYBFG

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,811

    Default

    5-10 is too big of a number. lower it to 1 per large amount of exp

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Illu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    International Space Station
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    5-10 is too big of a number. lower it to 1 per large amount of exp
    its just an idea they can do what ever they want xD


    IGN: EuryX




    Goals

    1.Get to Level 125 : [125/125] [ √ ]

    2.Get the 1st BGL : [ Impossible ] [ X ]

    3.Upgrade Guild to Level 15 : [ 9/15 ] [ X ]

    4.Recycle 200 Magplants and Quit Growtopia [ 8/200 ] [ X ]



    Free BFG @ EURYBFG

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Deterxfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    769

    Default

    +1 if the Growtoken earned from leveling up is 1 and not 5-10

    [ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

    [ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Location Unknown
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Experience is experience - you just can't sell it or give items for it, xp is more of a flexing thing not a source of income.
    -1
    hi

  8. #8
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    8

    Red face Need buf but not true way

    If that happen autos make a use 125 level 10acc and get tons of profit but growtoken need buff @-@
    Stay with love \(♡▪-▪♡)/

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •