Thread: Growtopia Console Instagram / Mixer Streaming

Lesser Knight

Default Growtopia Console Instagram / Mixer Streaming

If we would like growtopia to grow we need to start doing it ourself as Ubisoft aren't doing it yet hopefully they do in the future but for now we can gradually grow our community as 2 server by coming together ❤️

Everybody should make an Instagram for mainly console growtopia and just post clips and stuff if you are on Xbox you can save your clips from the Xbox app "captures" and post them to Instagram with the Growtopia hashtags, the more followers each one of us get the more chance of getting new players everyday 🔥

MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @growtopia.xbox Please follow me 😃

ANOTHER WAY THE GROWTOPIA COMMUNITY COULD GROW RAPIDLY MAINLY FOR THE XBOX PLAYERS TO DO THIS, Xbox players can literally start broadcasting whilst playing growtopia and if like 15 of us are streaming daily we will 100% grow atleast 10 new players a day wich would go higher the more followers each of us get and we would also host eachother whenever we aren't streaming IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING THIS PLEASE DM ME ON INSTAGRAM 🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsham View Post
    If we would like growtopia to grow we need to start doing it ourself as Ubisoft aren't doing it yet hopefully they do in the future but for now we can gradually grow our community as 2 server by coming together ❤️

Everybody should make an Instagram for mainly console growtopia and just post clips and stuff if you are on Xbox you can save your clips from the Xbox app "captures" and post them to Instagram with the Growtopia hashtags, the more followers each one of us get the more chance of getting new players everyday 🔥

MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: @growtopia.xbox Please follow me 😃

ANOTHER WAY THE GROWTOPIA COMMUNITY COULD GROW RAPIDLY MAINLY FOR THE XBOX PLAYERS TO DO THIS, Xbox players can literally start broadcasting whilst playing growtopia and if like 15 of us are streaming daily we will 100% grow atleast 10 new players a day wich would go higher the more followers each of us get and we would also host eachother whenever we aren't streaming IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING THIS PLEASE DM ME ON INSTAGRAM 🔥

I would livestream on switch if I had a capture card.,

I like how you guys are trying to make content for Consoles already while Ubisoft isn't pulling any sht yet.
    It's time to remove VIJU TIME on our siggys.

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    I like how you guys are trying to make content for Consoles already while Ubisoft isn't pulling any sht yet.
    I legit would livestream with switch...