Thread: YOUTUBE VIDEOS ( Xbox and Switch Server ) ❤️

Lesser Knight

Default YOUTUBE VIDEOS ( Xbox and Switch Server ) ❤️

We together need to help the console community grow so liking and commenting on this videos will help out servers more than you think in the long run!

This isn't my video / channel it's my Xbox friends and I'm just trying to help the community's grow 1 new player at a time

MinerScroll's YouTube
    https://youtu.be/yRzf9YfDw_I

This videos a random community prank we done but if you see the other video so they may be more interesting for you! He will be posting more soon please subscribe to him
    Last edited by Ledsham; 12-23-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Missed something

Although i'm not a console player i still subbed. Goodluck to you and your friend!
    Skype and chill

Lesser Knight

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nopleb View Post
    Although i'm not a console player i still subbed. Goodluck to you and your friend!

I appreciate that a lot the little things are what are going to matter in our community it’s so small but I hope I can slowly and surely put a change to that and get more people interested in our beautiful underrated game lol 😆😂

I’ll also make a discoed for all of the console players to again and just make sure that all the new players I see wil hopefully join it so they feel like they actually have friends to come back to instead of playing once then never coming back again