Thread: Unstable Tesseract and Gems

Question Unstable Tesseract and Gems

Hi y’all
    I was just wondering about how annoying it is when I harvest my pepper trees. I have to repeatedly respawn to drop the peppers in my storage. I remembered that the unstable tesseract would auto-collect blocks, solving my problem comepletely. This is only for my convenience though, which is why I’m skeptical about buying the UT. Do you guys think it’s worth spending 170 wls on it, even if it doesn’t actually help me profit? (It makes harvesting like 10x faster tho.)

I also might buy the Holiday Pack from the store. It comes with a bunch a stuff including 300,000 gems. What is the best was to spend these gems? Surg packs? And the holiday pack also comes with “festive snowballs.” Are these just normal snowballs? And how many does it come with?
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, and sorry for the long summary.

Sure it’s worth it if it makes your farming a lot easier. But as a mag user, I don’t feel too comfortable with the 1,500 block capacity of it.... Because even with my mag’s 5,000 block capacity, it still gets full too quickly for me and I feel like I need 2 mags all the time.

I haven’t done this at all but I heard some people out there are buying winter crackers 200/60 wls, that’s 100k gems if I can recall. So 300k gems would get you 180 wls.

You can buy 25 surg packs from those 300k gems. If you sell them 6.8 wls per pack, you would get 170 wls.

I honestly prefer the surg packs since it’s more stable than winter crackers but risks eh?
    Hi I'm Romai Mori! You can call me Mori for short
    IGN: Morianna

Come to ITZY for (hopefully) reasonably priced Startopia Tools!

I have now been reborn as a Koreaboo who is only loyal to ITZY.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachattack50 View Post
    Hi y’all
    I was just wondering about how annoying it is when I harvest my pepper trees. I have to repeatedly respawn to drop the peppers in my storage. I remembered that the unstable tesseract would auto-collect blocks, solving my problem comepletely. This is only for my convenience though, which is why I’m skeptical about buying the UT. Do you guys think it’s worth spending 170 wls on it, even if it doesn’t actually help me profit? (It makes harvesting like 10x faster tho.)

I also might buy the Holiday Pack from the store. It comes with a bunch a stuff including 300,000 gems. What is the best was to spend these gems? Surg packs? And the holiday pack also comes with “festive snowballs.” Are these just normal snowballs? And how many does it come with?
    Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, and sorry for the long summary.
    Its worth spending 170 wls to buy an UT! It might helps you alot in farming! And you can always resell the UT at the same price anyway [or a bit lower if the price is dropping] so why not give it a try?

I always spend my gems on surg packs, and i always sell it at 7 wls each! Pretty hard to sell at 7 wls each but be patient!

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]