Thread: COMPLAIN about MODWINTERPARTY

Default COMPLAIN about MODWINTERPARTY

So, we, who waste most time for this, get punishment. WHY? We who actually waste hours just to wait games, we get banned and we can't join in even one game. This system is totally unfair and bs. First i spam in 1h then i get in and be there 1h and what i get? I get banned just before game starts 2 times! Yes, this same happened twice. Sounds fair? Not for me.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Lesser Wizard

Heard alot of people complaining. Just out.of curiousity, may I know what happened?
    IGN:jtfishtest2 (I got hacked)cri

FREE GEMS AND XP[PEPPERS] AT CLINICALLY!!!

Unhappy Same experience!

After creating a thread to invite more people into joining us as we celebrate Christmas Eve in MODWINTERPARTY, I immediately went back online to participate in the so-called "steam games." However, the owner [redacted] suddenly apologized and advised that we re-enter the world because a game guardian named [redacted] has to be inside before the game begins. After getting soft-banned from the world, I was no longer able to enter it no matter how hard I try. I patiently waited for at least 15 minutes or so but still wasn't able to get a chance to re-enter the world.

Don't get me wrong; I don't intend to imply injustice or whatnot in this post nor do I intend to degrade someone. I'm just merely sharing what I have experienced as a player who just wanted to participate in such a delightful and timely event. But I'm not gonna lie, I somehow felt bad after getting kicked out of the world. And despite trying to be as patient as I could be, I just lost the will to push through to join the party and immediately went offline afterwards.

Despite all these, still, I would like to warmly greet you all. Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

Banned

That's what happened to me in this game, and in the thanksgiving thing.

It's no help messaging them, because they won't do /uba.
    That's my complaint.

it's remind me thanksgiving events 2017
    ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
    Youtube:mylocationgt
    Discord:mylocation#8770

Thumbs up Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    From what sinecosine said, in my opinion, it’s just the coordination, they lack in it.
    I'd like to give you a +1 for emphasizing "coordination" re: this matter.

I think they could've had a system wherein there would be batches of players that would be allowed to enter the world and participate in the game/s since the maximum pax that a world can handle is currently at 75. Moreover, after each and every games, the playing batch would then be kicked out of the world and a new batch of players would come right in. This way, though not everybody could win, each and every player would be given an equal chance to join the party; thus, resulting to fairness.

It's still up to them though. I have no idea on how difficult it is to actually implement this concept but I think, honestly, they should give it a shot at the very least and see what would happen.
    Discord: sc#8839
    Instagram: sinecosinegt

In normal case yes they ban after game (so new players can get in and thats fair yes), but today, they ban before the game, cause guardian needs to get inside the world before game begin. Little tip: If you need guardian in game, make sure that guard stays in that world and wont go out. then he will be in when needed. Ez.

they did not ban us for 1h, they just kicked us out from world and even when i of course press instant "enter world" i couldn't, cause it was instant full. So, we, who first spammed over 30-60min in and finally got in, waited for hour that games would start, we got kicked out. So pls guardians, just stay in world and as long as your job continues, do not go out. I think that in one day, other guardians can handle scammers if one need stay in one world whole day.

Queen, it’s not about Guardians staying in that world or not... I don’t think there is a timing given to any of them? Resulting in contests/parties held without them. Hence, they then seek to get in the world by direct contact with Moderators. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is happening...
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Pokekid123 View Post
    Queen, it’s not about Guardians staying in that world or not... I don’t think there is a timing given to any of them? Resulting in contests/parties held without them. Hence, they then seek to get in the world by direct contact with Moderators. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is happening...
    He was the one who hosted those and helped in those so it was actually his job this time. Other guardians was not admins so they had free day.